Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions (25523 Views)

INEC Partners With NCC On Electronic Collation, Transmission Of Election Results / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by morereb10: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Founder of Silverbird Group and politician, Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce has taken a swipe and the Nigeria Communications Commission NCC following the recent Data increase which failed to stick. The senator have never hid his admiration for the government of the day though not a positive admiration and he has always been know to speak his mind, especially via his tweeter handle.

This time he mocked NCC not to border making consultation cus he already made one for them..lol. Nigerians have however reacted to the rues of the "Common sense Senator" and its all hilarious; believe me.

See tweets below

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/sen-ben-murray-bruce-mocks-ncc-on-his.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/803987727976759296

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by NaijaMutant(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm here to do consultation for Nairalanders on behalf of NCC grin

CLICK LIKE, TO REJECT DATA HIKE

CLICK SHARE TO ACCEPT DATA HIKE AS PART OF THE CHANGE AGENDA undecided

309 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by general111(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
...this man should be the president of this country sef ..he seems to have plenty sense to borrow to this present government. grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by rheether(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
This isn't fair. What will happen to my 5k subscription now?

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Flashh: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I'm here to do consultation for Nairalanders on behalf of NCC grin

CLICK LIKE, TO REJECT DATA HIKE

CLICK SHARE TO ACCEPT DATA HIKE AS PART OF THE CHANGE AGENDA undecided
Lame way to beg for likes.

44 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by NaijaMutant(f): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Flashh:

Lame way to beg for likes.

So that I can cash in at the bank with it right undecided

So dumb

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Histrings08(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
BMB, well done jawe, I know you'll soon hold an executive position..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Ikwokrikwo: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Only Yoruba muslims will disagree with him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Only Yoruba muslims will disagree with him.

What has this got to do with yoruba Muslims?!! undecided

26 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by fiizznation: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Useless senator

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by testarossa: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2016
NCC want to do consultations with the daura dollard. They want to be regulating data like oil. Zoo levels

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by NaijaMutant(f): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Useless senator

E pain you grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by herzern1(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by bobcharly(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
BREAKING NEWS! a new feather has been added to my prestigious cap, it is my BIRTHDAY FAM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. thanks to nairaland for the mail.

35 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by sammyj: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Were they not the one (Sinators) tongue that suspended the hike rather than cancellation. Never the less let NCC cancel the hike otherwise the masses will rise up against them !!!! angry shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Kemutek: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
He should mock them well

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by photoshoot(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
grin

You are not a senator, you are just a twitter meme

Damn! shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by tempest01(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Which new entrants will come into the sector at this time?

We have suffered years of overcharging and now competition is driving down prices. What is in it for NCC?

They should leave things as it is Biko. If they think any of the coys are being monopolistic, they should try lobby for laws that will make them pay more. This will discourage monopolistic tendencies.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Dc4life(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Just 3 months of dating and you want me to come and see your parents, It took me 9months to see my own parents. # Am not doing again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by waveskaaya(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
on point
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by kelvyn7: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by johnstar(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by austinbrown: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Useless country, all hail Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce you are very current and correct wink

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Oloshi
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by sirOrubebe: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
For every NCC and ALTON (or whatever they are called) who are conniving to sustain their luxury lifestyles at the detriment of common Nigerians, know that you have another thing coming.

We are not going to sit and watch you apply cheap blackmail to get your way. Be warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by mrlaw93(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
The common sense man is virtually making sense tho..
Every news frm d FG is a bad one.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by hakeem4(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
U
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Tweetator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.