Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (55490 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Update please
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by henrieternal2016(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
sister angelss. u are really doing a beautiful work here. dont wait to be told before u come to that awareness. i have been reminded of the consistent imperative of divine leading. and the beauty of capturing the Lord Jesus in all my activities public or private. just imagine what i have learnt from this story. pls endevour to be consistent and finish it for my sake! many thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Marcela04: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Angelsss, hope all is well because this is unlike u. Do take care of yourself. Love your stories well.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Temperance7(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello Angelsss. Hope all is well?? Please come and update. We're enjoying this beautiful story. More ink to your pen and more inspiration. God bless you
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Angelsss you promised us evryday at 20hrs (08:00pm), hope you didn't change your mind? Huh. Plz give us updates. cry cry cry
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Junygirl17: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Beautiful story
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Isyomah(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bly3GG-ncf_/

Pls help me like and comment for my bro. He is 12 and very creative. Thank ya.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
I hope all is well with u sis? It has been a while.

We need update o. Pls don't kill the vibes of the story.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 4:10am On Aug 06, 2018

7 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Sorry my lovely angels, always pray for me. Please, go and like my page on Facebook, "Healing Springs Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Ann2012(f): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am

Julia sure needs a fix by the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by yemi411: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Please do you have this book for sale? Thx

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
yemi411:
Please do you have this book for sale? Thx

I am sorry dear, no
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by yemi411: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Your story line and continuity is excellent

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks so much sis!

Pls don't keep us that long again o

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2018
You are awesome ma'am, thanks for the update.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2018

8 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Olabantu(m): 3:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Mama u no dey sleep cause it like u really enjoy working late ...Thanks for this super cool and long update God bless you
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmm I wish 3 episodes Was dropped.

Thanks for the update and may God strengthen you.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Marcela04: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update but we need more.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Ann2012(f): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update

More pls embarassed
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by onyejesus: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Thank you very much for the update. Am seriously waiting for more. How soon should we expect them. God bless you really good.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
thanks for d update. pls and pls dbt let the update be long as before. I almost 4 get I am ready dz story.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the update.. Can't wait for the next update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Pearl05(f): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Please come and update.

You are preaching the gospel with your story. May the Lord give you more inspirations. Amen.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by juninhouj: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
I hv been a ghost reader for as long as I can remember, I just had to tell u dat ur an incredible writer, I love all the chapters hv read so far and am looking forward to more incredible chapters from you.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Marcela04: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Please oooooooo, come and update. We are hungry for more.we want update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by PrudySara(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
God is indeed good. It will be surprising to Paul and his agents when they find out nothing happened to Gavin.
Indeed, He who dwells in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Thanks for the update ma.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hello Angel with triple s� cheesy grin. I trust all is well with you.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by nifeseun(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice story, God is indeed great, I wish I can be closer to God like Gavin. Pls, we need an update oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.