Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (55486 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by LloydAndreDiaz: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2018
pls update oooo.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Hello friends, please go like this website on Facebook- www.davinadiaries.com

I will post the final episode there. Hurry, don't be late!
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Please, go and check out www.davinadiaries.com. You'll see more of my stories there. And I will post the final episode there.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by PraisesG(f): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Angelsss:

Been there,cant find the story.
Post a proper link to the story.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
thanks for the update. but u didn't post it at the site. u have been there.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Angelsss:

You deserve some paean.. well I already followed you on FB and even wrote a recommendation. Keep it up girl wink

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by toyhin123(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for d update.
How can I get dis story on ur website, can u share dis story's link to ur website here.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
The story is not on the site, I will only post the final episode there.

If you didn't follow from beginning be patient. I'm coming back for you.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by yemi411: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
You are such a talented writer and well gifted in creating and sustaining suspence. Kindly let us know when the story is posted on the site.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by AdetoroBukola: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
seems ve been away for awhile I didn't follow this story. pls is there a way to read the missing chapters. God will continue to enrich your brain and pocket.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by okeyfineboy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Very inspiring and interesting story. I'm loving every bit of it.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
No updates too here grin grin grin grin grin ( while I keep hearing Bob Marley's track waiting in vain) chai I play too much. Okay bye.

Angel with triple s how far?
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2018

4 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Go like www.davinadiaries.com because I will post the last episode there.

Please give your lives to Jesus.

aishayasmina@yahoo.com. That's my email, you can reach me there.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by DemiKOL(f): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2018
thanks for the update op.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by teebee22(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2018
pls notify us when u finally post the last episode at the site.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Mhizdebs(f): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2018
hmmmm..the love of God is Supreme.... thanks dearie..
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by toyhin123(f): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks for d update sis, God bless u
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by okeyfineboy(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one. I like the divine encounter. Thanks for the update.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Ann2012(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2018
God is merciful and gracious
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks for the update. Do let us know wen u post in the site.

Love u plenty.

Frds and fellow nairalander! Remember He loves us first, let's give our life completely to him in return to the love he showered on us.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by acesoul(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Great, and impactful story....more ink to your pen
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 4:06am On Oct 09, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 4:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Angels!

Some people complained that they couldn't reach www.davinadiaries.com.

So I decided to post the last episode on my Facebook Timeline. Don't send a friend request, please press the follow button if you really love me.

Sharp 8pm, the last episode would drop.

Remember to "follow," Rose Akpabio on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by okeyfineboy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fantastic. Thanks for the update. I pray Oye embraces salvation. Nice one. Thanks for the update.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by toyhin123(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for d update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Angelsss:
Hello Angels!

Some people complained that they couldn't reach www.davinadiaries.com.

So I decided to post the last episode on my Facebook Timeline. Don't send a friend request, please press the follow button if you really love me.

Sharp 8pm, the last episode would drop.

Remember to "follow," Rose Akpabio on Facebook.

Just search for u on Facebook, we have so many rose akpabio
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by judette(f): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks a lot for a wonderful ending. I have been reading without making any comment, please forgive me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.