Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) (20648 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:11am On May 03, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
Another Political Opportunist

I prefer this kind of opportunistic fellow than the one running this country like a rudderless fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:12am On May 03, 2018
mowapa:

Based on your thought process, you plan on buying a bicycle first,then motorcycle before ever owning a car someday?
..i see

grin Guy you're wicked! Just on point..

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:14am On May 03, 2018
asawanathegreat:
That is u people's business, bunch of criminals

I prefer this type of criminal running the affairs of this country! Take it or leave it... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:16am On May 03, 2018
vicky3:

This guy makes too much noise

I like this kind of noise, it is good for the sane people but a disaster for the insane folks in our society. cool

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:21am On May 03, 2018
BabaO2:

This guy is a fool, talks from both sides of the mouth. I hereby withdraw my vote for him. You don't talk trash like this if u want to be president. Tinubu wants to control media/where he built Tvc, but you still went to same Tvc to promote your self ambition. Tinubu and Abiola had been very close before June 12, what rubbish is he talking about?

The guy is no fool! TRUTH HURTS...We as Nigerians are so hypocritical to extent that once we feed on crumbs from the devils table, we begin to salute the devil and offer him our wives for sex.... The ability to challenge anybody without fear of reprisal is the key to leadership. No room for massaging the ego of rogues and treasury looters who have fed fat on the wealth of this nation. Politics in Nigeria is not for gentlemen grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Basic123: 1:45am On May 03, 2018
Yorubaangel:
Sowore is a Tinubu's stooge to divide youth's vote... the nigga cannot even win a ward election in his village...
To divide youth vote for who?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Elliot2(m): 1:59am On May 03, 2018
Nigerians,especially the youths,must be very wise in this coming election. At first,i was excited to see a youth in the person of sowore,but suddenly i am having reservations. Let's not for the sake of present bad conditions we are now,make another mistake. I don't want a sowore who will become a bad experiment,thereby bringing ridicule to the youths. The first youth president we will have must be able to prove himself and the youths worthy as being capable to rule. Sadly,i have this feeling that sowore will make a bad leader,for one being that he lacks experience. And again,he appears to have court some enemies already; his constant antagonising of pdp may not be the best way to start his political career. Only a neutral anf non partisan person will best rule the country; one who has not dined with pdp and apc. Also,don't trust swore,he may be a distraction created to split votes in favour of someone he entered agreement with.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by AreaFada2: 2:47am On May 03, 2018
I think his State house of Assembly would be a good start. Or local govt Chairman,

People need to show some decent track record first.

Ignoring something so important produces mediocre leaders.

In 9ja to get a job paying 200k per month, employers can require maximum age of 33, 10 years cognate experience, etc. In a country where people can write JAMB 5 times, spend 6 years doing a 4 years course due to strikes, more time waiting for NYSC call up, etc.

But in politics, it seems anything goes.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by CaptainFM1: 3:38am On May 03, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It takes a lot more than that to become president.

Please enumerate what it takes! One thing I will say is if we youth don't start fighting for our place in Nigeria political space, we will never have the future.

Check all of them... In their 30's/40's

Ahmadu bello,
Awolowo
Ojukwu
Obasanjo
Murtala Muhammed
Yakubu Gowon...etc enough from Nigeria.

Emmanuel Macron
Kim jong un,
Justin Trudeau,
Sebastian Kurz
Volodymyr Groysman
Jüri Ratas
Vanessa D'Ambrosio

I don't think we should discard the youth for a modern day Nigeria. We also need to stop recycling all these ineffective past leaders. The only experience they have is "looting experience".

The system appears to be schemed against the youth, and we really need to start fighting to #takeItBack. We need as many youth in every political positions available. That's when we will truly #takeItBack.

Having a fresh and youth president while every other political positions and appointments is filled with old and brain dead polithievians will even make Nigeria story worse than what we are currently seeing under Buhari.

We need youth to #takeitBack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by richeso: 3:57am On May 03, 2018
what is your profile sir ?
i cant vote a propagandist as a president. person wey never even be governor make him get experience want enter president. what a country.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by richeso: 4:00am On May 03, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Please enumerate what it takes! One thing I will say is if we youth don't start fighting for our place in Nigeria political space, we will never have the future.

Ahmadu bello,
Awolowo
Ojukwu
Obasanjo
Murtala Muhammed

Emmanuel Macron
Kim jong un,
Justin Trudeau,
Sebastian Kurz
Volodymyr Groysman
Jüri Ratas
Vanessa D'Ambrosio

I don't think we should discard the youth for a modern day Nigeria. We also need to stop recycling all these ineffective past leaders. The only experience they have is "looting experience".

The system appears to be schemed against the youth, and we really need to start fighting to #takeItBack. We need as many youth in every political positions available. That's when we will truly #takeItBack.

Having a fresh and youth president while every other political positions and appointments is filled with old and brain dead polithievians will even make Nigeria story worse than what we are currently seeing under Buhari.

you are right bro. BUT NOT A PROPAGANDIST. We have our Minister of Info a propagandist and i needless to say how far it is in 9ja.
how much further a President. Sowore NO!
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by seguno2: 4:18am On May 03, 2018
Nazaretha1:
This guy is having my vote in 2019.

I hope that you have your PVC oh?
Even more importantly, have you ensured that your family and friends also have their own PVCs
Moreover are you actively campaigning and ready to stay after voting until your vote is counted?
Otherwise the godfathers and area fathers will “mobilise” real voters and rig their candidates into office.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by CaptainFM1: 4:18am On May 03, 2018
richeso:

you are right bro. BUT NOT A PROPAGANDIST. We have our Minister of Info a propagandist and i needless to say how far it is in 9ja.
how much further a President. Sowore NO!

No one wants a propagandist. But its even more difficult to know people's mind when they don't speak out. It is from what they speak that we can decide who they really are. This is why I've always advocate for multiple debates before election. That way we would see who has been consistent and who has not and then we the voters can make informed choice. But just one debate before the election will just make the people confused...and even more confused...And when they bring money to buy a confused man's vote they have finally won him over.

It is better to vote someone that goes about telling people and laying out his plans so we all can see, than someone that will declare himself in December or January and rush us with money. Our money! that's all they use in stealing our votes because they have systematically schemed the poor and youth out of the race. We need to #takeItBack.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by slightlyMad(f): 5:33am On May 03, 2018
veekid:
He should go and contest as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Only if Fashola can come out as a contestant.

Fashola that can't fix 24/7 power supply.
When did nairaland start to enable the comment buttons for people with leaking brains

The old man who had no certificate ruling you currently, was he ever a governor.?
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:31am On May 03, 2018
veekid:
He should go and contest as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

minister of darkness? you haven't learnt from buhari saga?
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by phase1: 7:45am On May 03, 2018
This guy is not tested and trusted.
Most of the 'firebrand' guys like him who make so much noise before they acquire power usually become a sorry disappointment when they eventually acquire power. We've seen Rochas, Ben Bruce etc.

Let him start from his constituency first.
I'm not swayed.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Slurity(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2018
uzohrome:
This guy is nice and corruption free with great vocals and antecedent. Let vote for this guy.
under what party? if its not APC, PDP then its a sure waste of time
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Riversides2003(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2018
You will be a General Tinubu will be a commander lol
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:32am On May 03, 2018
Kenstufez:
His speech is always nice but it takes more than that to elect a good leader, We aren't interested in someone who doesn't have an asset or financial capability just like what we believed in 2015!

Only God can provide us a good leader come 2019!!
2015 was about getting rid of pdp and its evil empire.

Its not because buhari was giving any special speech or done something extraordinary from what made him fail the first 3times.

Sowore is offering something different. Apc is pdp, pdp is apc.
We don't need career politicians anymore.

There is no dirt on sowore, despite giving it hard to those politicians that wants him dead at all cost.

As long as sowore keeps to what he is doing, he has my vote.
And I think any sane person who is tired of the old crooked generations destroying the country would do the same. Atleast to give the young ones voice.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by GaniReal: 8:32am On May 03, 2018
Feel guy should work with other genuine activists/Progressives and with an open mind to accept any role, not necessarily the Presidential Ticket slot. Meanwhile I hope he is assisting the Very many worthy youths who may not have the funding to win elections as: Councillor, Chairmen, Assembly, Reps; Seenators even governors.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:32am On May 03, 2018
phase1:
This guy is not tested and trusted.
Most of the 'firebrand' guys like him who make so much noise before they acquire power usually become a sorry disappointment when they eventually acquire power. We've seen Rochas, Ben Bruce etc.

Let him start from his constituency first.
I'm not swayed.
those who have been tested and trusted, how are they working out for you?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:36am On May 03, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Ahmadu bello,
Awolowo
Ojukwu
Obasanjo
Murtala Muhammed

Emmanuel Macron
Kim jong un,
Justin Trudeau,
Sebastian Kurz
Volodymyr Groysman
Jüri Ratas
Vanessa D'Ambrosio

loud it my friend.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Demrich(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2018
pussywounder:
sowore please give us #assurance that you will be different. do u promise not to be insensitive?
he is different cos he not from the old order...no political jobbers around him like others which is also a disadvantage...money politics in naija carry d day...this place no b France, our people dont believe in ideology!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by naijacentric(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2018
mercyway:

I've got no time to discuss about politics/politicians
notin do u
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:29am On May 03, 2018
veekid:

You must be sick upstairs if this is how you could reason, fool one of the lazy youth Buhari talking about
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:36am On May 03, 2018
Elliot2:
Nigerians,especially the youths,must be very wise in this coming election. At first,i was excited to see a youth in the person of sowore,but suddenly i am having reservations. Let's not for the sake of present bad conditions we are now,make another mistake. I don't want a sowore who will become a bad experiment,thereby bringing ridicule to the youths. The first youth president we will have must be able to prove himself and the youths worthy as being capable to rule. Sadly,i have this feeling that sowore will make a bad leader,for one being that he lacks experience. And again,he appears to have court some enemies already; his constant antagonising of pdp may not be the best way to start his political career. Only a neutral anf non partisan person will best rule the country; one who has not dined with pdp and apc. Also,don't trust swore,he may be a distraction created to split votes in favour of someone he entered agreement with.
All I could register is you ranting bla bla bla bla
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Elliot2(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
All I could register is you ranting bla bla bla bla
what is your point?
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Kenstufez: 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
2015 was about getting rid of pdp and its evil empire.

Its not because buhari was giving any special speech or done something extraordinary from what made him fail the first 3times.

Sowore is offering something different. Apc is pdp, pdp is apc.
We don't need career politicians anymore.

There is no dirt on sowore, despite giving it hard to those politicians that wants him dead at all cost.

As long as sowore keeps to what he is doing, he has my vote.
And I think any sane person who is tired of the old crooked generations destroying the country would do the same. Atleast to give the young ones voice.

Well I don't dispute that fact neither am I against a youth taking over aso rock in 2019. Every sane youth should be of that vision of a youth taking over.

My concern is that a strong force is need to kick out this evil government! Do you think he has the capacity? Do you know the real voters and their age brackets?? Most of us here on social media don't even vote!

My major concern is about the apc or pdp winning by DIVIDE AND CONQUER APPROACH! Sowore and his youth movement I think can only divide the votes needed to force this government out of office. Currently he doesn't have the capacity! #myviewthough
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by richeso: 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
CaptainFM1:

No one wants a propagandist. But its even more difficult to know people's mind when they don't speak out. It is from what they speak that we can decide who they really are. This is why I've always advocate for multiple debates before election. That way we would see who has been consistent and who has not and then we the voters can make informed choice. But just one debate before the election will just make the people confused...and even more confused...And when they bring money to buy a confused man's vote they have finally won him over.

It is better to vote someone that goes about telling people and laying out his plans so we all can see, than someone that will declare himself in December or January and rush us with money. Our money! that's all they use in stealing our votes because they have systematically schemed the poor and youth out of the race. We need to #takeItBack.

you are right on this. we want debates as its done over the world. they have to debate on sensitive topics on the economic growth. we have to hear them talking physically. not paper work or written speech. this way we know who has something upstairs and who don't.

i wish to see another youthful aspirant on the news talking to Nigerians that has no blemish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court / Bwala Faults EFCC Chair’s Press Briefing On Yahaya Bello / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.