Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) (20651 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Alejoc(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
Noted!
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Bizibi(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:
This guy is nice and corruption free with great vocals and antecedent. Let vote for this guy.
he is the type I fear the most....
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by chuckjonesautos: 9:38pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:
He should go and context as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Only if Fashola can come out as a contestant.

This man is the future we need! Sowore for PRESIDENT

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by okeynelson: 9:39pm On May 02, 2018
Malo112:
Na ur palava
do u gv fix matches?
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by chuckjonesautos: 9:41pm On May 02, 2018
The future is here.. SOWORE MY FUTURE PRESIDENT!

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by seunjungle1(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2018
Any reasonable youth that it is aspiring for good future will not hesitate to vote fr this guy come next election. Since this guy have started his campaign or awareness no one can boldly come out to say this was the atrocity this guy had committed.
This is the kind of revolutionary leader we are talking about not that of Tinubu and co...

Omoyele Sowore I will definitely take my drum to the street for you... by God grace I promise you my vote and my people's votes

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by iwaeda: 9:46pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:
This guy is nice and corruption free with great vocals and antecedent. Let vote for this guy.

He was ULSU President in 90s, you can ask how he stole from Unilag , 'Authority', Tope, was his body guard, Ayebaba and Bola Ilori and co were with him
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by naijacentric(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
mercyway:

You are not in Nigeria sir probably you've never been to Lagos before. Fashola is over hyped, Lagos state deserves more than 10x of what they got under Fashola administration.
really is ur guvnor beta dan him at least he performed he could av done beta why rubbish him like dat yeye
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2018
That is u people's business, bunch of criminals
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is getting a lot media attention, something fishy is going on

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by pasol4real(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:
God forbid I vote for any afonja
Sowore or soyawere or whatever he calls himself shud
Go to hell or suck my deek.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by dheilaw1(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2018
Nazaretha1:
This guy is having my vote in 2019.
happy vote wasting in advance

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Man2utd(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:

Fela Durotoye.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 02, 2018
He is young

He is articulate

He is the founder and head of a media organization

He was one of those who fought the Nigerian military government to a standstill for democracy.

He's been fighting corruption ever since the restoration of "democracy" through his media outfit.

He has put his life on the line for the average Nigerian many times even though he resides in NewYork and could very well care less what happens in Nigeria.

He's got a Masters in public administration from an American ivy league school, Colombia University.

He's the man to vote for come 2019.

#NoToPDP

#NoToAPC

#NoToCorruption.

#NoToCareerPolticians always parading in the corridors of power looking for favors upandan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nazaretha1(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2018
Wish you the same bro.
dheilaw1:
happy vote wasting in advance

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by odinga1of: 10:02pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:
He should go and contest as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

Rubbbish talk as usual........ was emmanuel Macrone elected as a governor first before becoming president.............. ur almighty Fashola was installed by Tinubu......... from the look of things Ambode is far better than Fashola.............

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2018
"We were so powerful in our day, even though we were young people , we were recognized for our bravery not our age..."

I am proud to be of that generation and part of the struggle. Aluta continua! Great Uniben

Correction however, Tinubu was a stalwart of the democratic struggle. Even Soyinka acknowledges so in his book You Must Set Forth At Dawn just that he has become so lustful for power that he has embraced the demon from Daura

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by odinga1of: 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
Abdulhakeem7:
what have those with experience over the years been able to offer us? Sowore 2019 all the way.....PMB has disappointed me on a personal note

God bless bro..... Buhari experience n integrity is what we are all suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by alfredilly: 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
veekid:
He should go and contest as his state governor, first thing first; let's see how good he is before presiding a country.

So the Buhari that you know is good enough. Who will dislodge the APC system, the ruinous PDP? or Atiku.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by odinga1of: 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
sowore2019:
Sowore2019

I want to work for this guy presidential ambition....... I am base in South South (Delta State.)

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by ogtavia(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2018
This guy said Abiola was killed in 1999 but Tinubu and his ilk didn't care but came back in 1999 and met with abdulsalami in order to negotiate with him for the leadership of Nigeria.

This dude just contradicted himself big time. Let him start by representing his constituency.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:

It takes a lot more than that to become president.
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by God2man(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
Following
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by vicky3(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
Realdeals:
Sahara Reporters founder and 2019 Presidential hopeful, Omoyele Sowore has finally addressed the allegation about his relationship with APC stalwart Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. At a town hall meeting he had with Nigerians in Toronto, Canada.
Sowore denied any link with Tinubu while also explaining how he assists Former President Goodluck Jonathan to power in 2011. He dares anyone with proof or evidence showing his ties with Tinubu or any other politicians to come out and make it public. Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRPUWrXuoSc

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/05/02/omoyele-sowore-speaks-my-connection-with-tinubu-and-jonathan-why-i-hate-pdp-video/

This guy makes too much noise

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by mercyway: 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
naijacentric:
really is ur guvnor beta dan him at least he performed he could av done beta why rubbish him like dat yeye
I've got no time to discuss about politics/politicians
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Ofodirinwa: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
uzohrome:
aturu
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by ibrokanety: 10:54pm On May 02, 2018
Sowore my man.
A youth that does not want the same old people in politics will decide now.
We can not continue like this and we need to wake up.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Kenstufez: 11:34pm On May 02, 2018
His speech is always nice but it takes more than that to elect a good leader, We aren't interested in someone who doesn't have an asset or financial capability just like what we believed in 2015!

Only God can provide us a good leader come 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by BabaO2: 12:00am On May 03, 2018
Realdeals:
Sahara Reporters founder and 2019 Presidential hopeful, Omoyele Sowore has finally addressed the allegation about his relationship with APC stalwart Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. At a town hall meeting he had with Nigerians in Toronto, Canada.
Sowore denied any link with Tinubu while also explaining how he assists Former President Goodluck Jonathan to power in 2011. He dares anyone with proof or evidence showing his ties with Tinubu or any other politicians to come out and make it public. Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRPUWrXuoSc

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/05/02/omoyele-sowore-speaks-my-connection-with-tinubu-and-jonathan-why-i-hate-pdp-video/

This guy is a fool, talks from both sides of the mouth. I hereby withdraw my vote for him. You don't talk trash like this if u want to be president. Tinubu wants to control media/where he built Tvc, but you still went to same Tvc to promote your self ambition. Tinubu and Abiola had been very close before June 12, what rubbish is he talking about?
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by mowapa(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2018
veekid:

Based on your thought process, you plan on buying a bicycle first,then motorcycle before ever owning a car someday?
..i see

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2018
Another Political Opportunist
Re: Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 1:10am On May 03, 2018
tech18:
Sowore should start from house of reps

HOR is a DOA matter. Gunning for the presidency is the best decision he's ever made in his life. Leeches have destroyed everything we have as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu / Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.