Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

President’s Wife Off To Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Off To Dubai (7731 Views)

This President's Wife Have Started Her Own Drama Series / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by jaymdee(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2010
Emax:

What is big deal in travelling to Dubai?
This is no news.

Thanks so much for this bro. Maybe we also need to know about her visit to the bathroom, church service, family and all that. Great news indeed.
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Echidime(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2010
Millions of nigerians travel around the world daily, THE POSTER OF THIS IS AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by jokingmary(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2010
@poster

don't think of traveling cause i got my eyes on you

which means not only NL will here it but also CNN and BBC
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by nnaemmy(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2010
She is not restricted from travelling
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by mrjingles(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2010
Kini big deal? The woman has NO constitutional role and she traveled on a commercial airline not presidential jet or any craft from the fleet (shows she is sensible)

I saw a ridiculous article on sahara reporters on this issue by Okey Ndibe ( the man must be losing it). Its laughable that the first lady travels and it generates all this hulabaloo! Better for her to be busy traveling so that oga GJ can concentrate on the work on ground joo!
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 27, 2010
Syncapos:

The point most of you are missing is that she is the First Lady of Nigeria- that makes her a none ordinary citizen. That fact alone makes it news, and makes it our business. More than likely, and rightly so, the cost of the trip will be on our tab- and we shouldn't know??
What disturbs me the most about it is that I haven't read of any foreign trips by Prez. Jonathan as a substantive President of Nigeria- either alone or with his family.

I am a little disappointed because I am actually expecting this guy to do things differently, and not run the country like a private business as his predecessors have done. I was thinking he would adopt the open door system that works in the western world.
Shouldn't a planned foreign trip of the any member of the First family be announced? If something bad happens there, is it not our business? Would that not be newstoo?

I have read of suggestions like tummy tuck, facial treatment etc. If any of those is the case, and we don't have good practitioners on the country- fly one in and get it done. Then she can head to the airport with tummy already tucked and face already treated.
No body is suggesting that she shouldn't travel, just don't show up at the airport with your luggages already packed.

The point I'm making is that we should begin to hold our leaders to a higher standard, and hold them accountable too.
I like this guy, and I want him to succeed, but that also means I should point out his error when I see one.
Not sure he comes to this forum, but hey, you never know!

This makes sense, but still the topic looks silly! undecided
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by makajibbz(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2010
Its wat she's goin to do in dubai that bothers me, really
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by jokingmary(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2010
makajibbz:

Its wat she's goin to do in dubai that bothers me, really

why should it bother you?
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by makajibbz(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2010
cos itz was jus how many days after gudluk's appiontment, first ladies should be setting up conferences,concerts,speeches to schools,neighborhoods and towns, you know wat first ladies around the world do now?
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by GhanaGal: 4:32pm On May 28, 2010
KINI BIG DEAL angry angry angry
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by zebra543: 9:11am On May 29, 2010
^^ after eating all naija money?? u are now speakin yoruba?? gerrout jare!
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by GhanaGal: 11:15am On May 29, 2010
zebraaaaaa, leave me alone oooo grin grin grin
Re: President’s Wife Off To Dubai by kok(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2010
Happy Birthday to you goldylucks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Mistress: Orji Kalu Plans Swift Exit From The Us ! / Nigeria`s Best Hotel,Intercontinental Hotel, Designed By Nigerian Firms. / Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.