Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... (4810 Views)

My Boss Wants Me … (18+) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2018
I am 23, a graduate of political Science University of Ibadan, and also I'm the bread winner of the family...
I was employed by a woman, who is old enough to be my mother, and all has been going on rightly between us, before she started having feelings for me.

What led to this? I use to confide in her and she in me, due to the fact that she's my boss I trust her with any information, same thing with her not knowing I am already going far. To the extent she also brings in her family matter and ask for my truest opinion.

All of a sudden one day she called me and handed me a bag containing clothes and shoes, saying she wouldn't like me to be dressing anyhow. I collected the gift and thanked her a lot... Without any feelings attached. She kept on buying things for me, without making known her intentions, though touches me sometimes at my delicate parts. Still in the dark.

One day, she called me into her office, shared what she's going through in her home with me, I tend to advice her but she kept her eyes to close to me, never mind but kept talking. In fact, I begged her to stick with her husband.
She kept looking straight into my eyes without uttering a statement, I felt so weak with that strange look, wanted to excuse myself, but she insisted I sit down... She said in a low tone, 'I love you And I will like to have you beside me always ' OK ma, I replied.
She moved closer to me and held my belt. I hit her hand and ran out immediately.

However, she's been good but I don't want to lay with her. The next day she handed me a letter through the secretary, which gave me and option which is 'Me, or Your Job'. She's a very vital part of my survival, she pays me higher salary, even helped me and my parents in getting accommodation....

Pls guys I'm seeking your Opinion, pls advice me..
http://www.gistmattaz.com/2018/05/opinions-my-boss-wants-me-to-sleep-with.html
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by princechurchill(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2018
Tell her to employ me so i will save you the embarrassment you are receiving lately

29 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2018
I don't know why you would on earth wants to trade your dignity for anything?
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On May 03, 2018
So after u don collect clothes n shoes from her , u nor won come lash abi

U nor well oh

As I de look u so , de run go that hotel go wait her

Make sure u buy ice cream tongue embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Destiblack(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2018
Bro, never hesitate to leave with honour,one way close a thousand other opens.A man can share his wealth, wisdom n experience but his wife is always exceptional. However real men don't bleep someone else wife n besides u can never bypass nature(Kama). So move on bro by conquering the fear of u can't survive with out her n the job.

8 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2018
Bro u need some Assurance from her,tell her to buy u Porsche first

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by 912(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2018
Lie no go kill you.

You mean She put it in a letter that it's either you or the job. Dude nobody would implicate themselves in a letter. Except your boss is a complete slowpoke or you are hotter than Michael Jackson and Prince combined

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Safiaa(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2018
She wants to own you. And if you can be bought you shall be owned grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Gozbrown(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2018
nollywood movie loading

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by 0ubenji(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2018
912:
Lie no go kill you.

You mean She put it in a letter that is either you or the job. Dude no body would implicates themselves in a letter. Except your boss is a complete slowpoke or you are hotter than Michael Jackson and Prince combined
u alredi stated the possibility URSELF and stil called him a liar in same breath..
Do u guys read what y'all type at all? grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2018
ogbenu tan
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Ifakiland(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
I've got a nigger dat can come do dat your job for you...where do u work??
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Vikkie14: 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:

U nor well oh

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Tell her to employ me so i will save you the embarrassment you are receiving lately

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Vikkie14: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
princechurchill:

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Vikkie14: 12:14pm On May 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Biko back off, I'm more qualified more than you cool
Aw! This one weak me.

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by 912(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2018
0ubenji:
u alredi stated the possibility URSELF and stil called him a liar in same breath..
Do u guys read what y'all type at all? grin

Dude open your eyes and learn to understand metaphors when you see one. The options I gave were purely metaphorical but obviously you failed to understand.

Since your IQ is equal to that of the fabricator of the lies, let me put it simpler so you might get the meaning:
It's more feasible for the story to be a total fabrication than for his boss (a woman for that matter) to write such letter, hand it to her secretary, and ask for it to be given to him.

I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by ufuosman(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2018
Don't do anything with her, is better u quit the job. And for ur information if u start to see her, Just knw ur salve have started. She will not offer you anything again
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
Fake story
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2018
What are you waiting for? undecided

The fvck outta here, and goan fvck her.

Fake story

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by 0ubenji(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
912:

Dude open your eyes and learn to understand metaphors when you see one. The options I gave were purely metaphorical but obviously you failed to understand.

Since your IQ is equal to that of the fabricator of the lies, let me put it simpler so you might get the meaning:
It's more feasible for the story to be a total fabrication than for his boss (a woman for that matter) to write such letter, hand it to her secretary, and ask for it to be given to him.

I hope this helps
lolx. I expected you'd use figurative expressions as an escape and u thankfully didn't disappoint me..
Young man...ur acclaimed metaphorical statement stil doesn't prove what he said was a lie..and more importantly did not in any way negate the d fact that u already gave a condition by which the story could be true which is still possible cox his boss could actually be a slowpoke as ur "very weak figurative expression" suggests

You need a tutorial on metaphors, I'm sorry I can't spare my time to teach u something you failed to learn in your literature classes.
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by 912(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2018
0ubenji:
lolx. I expected you'd use figurative expressions as an escape and u thankfully didn't disappoint me..
Young man...ur acclaimed metaphorical statement stil doesn't prove what he said was a lie..and more importantly did not in any way negate the d fact that u already gave a condition by which the story could be true which is still possible cox his boss could actually be a slowpoke as ur "very weak figurative expression" suggests

You need a tutorial on metaphors, I'm sorry I can't spare my time to teach u something you failed to learn in your literature classes.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2018
Where's the olosho meme when you need it grin
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by roarik(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2018
don't do it..she's another man's wife...do not allow karma plssss.
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by JONSYN7154: 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
Go and read the story of Joseph in potipher's house in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:

U nor well oh

Wetin he go use ice cream for
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2018
since you don collect good things from her, fvck sh!t out of her with a condom
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Techcrunchng(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2018
Sounds like a Nigerian film, abeg wetin be the name?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Jman06(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
She wants to own you. And if you can be bought you shall be owned grin
Just like men own their women with the things they buy for them.

I know this story is not true.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 03, 2018
Sue her for sexual harassment and molestion.. post the story on twitter

if you can't do that then you must be a liar seeking relevance on nairaland
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by ufuosman(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2018
greyham:
Fake story
I know the Op is lying, tell us the truth
Re: My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... by walex2(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2018
roarik:
don't do it..she's another man's wife...do not allow karma plssss.
please no insult intended,
I need an explanation on how karma work on a man who bleeps another man's wife especially when the man doesn't intend to marry or having children and what if is the woman that offers herself to be bleeped?

African and superstition

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating / Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.