Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says (11065 Views)

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says / If President Buhari Runs For President Again, He Would Win- Femi Adesina Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by unknownsolja: 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
let him stay there and come back till 2019 so we can kick him back to daura and if you want buhari to get missing like the malaysian plane click share
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
post=67248029:
Welcoming you back home my ABLE PRESIDENT.
We the same ones miss you loads.
May God continue to strengthens you and gives you more WISDOM AND A LONG LIFE.
God bless President Buhari.
Zombie o! Zombie!!

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by semyman: 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
Those asking why he has not returned, I am sure you are greatly disappointed by this info, because there will be no more negative vibes from Buhari that will give you room to celebrate ever again.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by ybalogs(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
Please sir, we'd want to know the benefits of the state trip to US. Wailers are already saying you actually went to sell us of which we know you'd definitely get us a better deal as your hailers. Welcome back sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Omeokachie: 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
Buhari will "technically" arrive Nigeria today, after two days of making a "technical" stopover at an unknown country.

It will be recalled that he had discussed the issue of "technically" defeated boko haram with his US counterpart.

Join me in welcoming back home our "technically" confused president.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by enemyofprogress: 3:13pm On May 03, 2018
What is he coming back to do? Since he left rain don dey fall for our area with fresh air
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by SalamRushdie: 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Where did he travel to after he left the states.....?

Technical Stopover in Europe
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Quality20(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
ipob minded ppl seem to b d worst set of ppl in d world, They dislike their country and president more openly than any other citizen of any country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by kmaster007: 3:16pm On May 03, 2018
make him kuku no come back again even Obj said morons knws he as failed
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
ask Google
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by bikefab(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2018
We send am go anywhere?
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by derancle: 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
APC and the word Technical
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Abbeyme: 3:19pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Its in the inside cover of the book.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by 2016v2017: 3:19pm On May 03, 2018
noblealuu:
His coming back doesn't make any difference.

Most Nigerians don't miss him at all... "Technical stopover" na hospital that guy go so joor...

"The good work of rebuilding Nigeria continues "?
Where is the good work? Which Nigeria is being rebuilt? For the dead from terrorist attacks from Fulani Headsmen, BH, hunger, frustration etc or the dying?

Better if he goes direct to Daura and sends in his resignation letter from there.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
Who cares?
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by temmy2210: 3:21pm On May 03, 2018
cool
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by maduxs: 3:21pm On May 03, 2018
He can stay there for ever if he likes
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by ajebuter(f): 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
I didnt even notice his absence..

I guess the Candy Stripper released him after we called for his return..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by okolet(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
So you people are returning my MB (megabyte)today? grin
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by jay5iveee: 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
It has become ceaseless habit for average Nigerians to blindly blame everything on government forgetting to realise that we have roles to play as citizens and should also endeavor to evaluate ourselves how best are we performing our civic responsibilities as citizens?... All we know how to do is to blame all sitting governments for everything and hide our own blunders since Nigerian independence.
Unless we change this fruitless ideology and begin to realise we can only build this nation through our collective efforts I am afraid we will keep doing same thing all the time and begging to get different results.
I am not a politician but a well to do Nigerian.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by itsandi(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
cool
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2018
Quality20:
ipob minded ppl seem to b d worst set of ppl in d world, They dislike their country and president more openly than any other citizen of any country.
Oga nobody dislikes any president... We saw the trend by which Buhari the terror will unleash on the innocent Nigerians and as we tried to speak against it.... It turned to dislike.... Can you tell me one thing Buhari has done that you like as a citizen of Nigeria?,... Take sentiment out if this
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by julitoch: 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
Sijo01:

APC and big big grammar. Technically defeated, technical stopover. undecided
Lol
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2018
jay5iveee:
It has become ceaseless habit for average Nigerians to blindly blame everything on government forgetting to realise that we have roles to play as citizens and should also endeavor to evaluate ourselves how best are we performing our civic responsibilities as citizens?... All we know how to do is to blame all sitting governments for everything and hide our own blunders since Nigerian independence.
Unless we change this fruitless ideology and begin to realise we can only build this nation through our collective efforts I am afraid we will keep doing same thing all the time and begging to get different results.
I am not a politician but a well to do Nigerian.
Well said brother.... But know it also that a government in any country has its own structures and programs that enhance the productivity of its citizens... You can't decide not to feed your dogs and also expect the dogs to secure your environment..... That is pure wickedness... So what do the dogs do?... They go about seeking foods from neighborsand securing their economy and country.... A failed government is not the blame of its citizens.....
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Andy2274: 3:32pm On May 03, 2018
So where did he approved the recruitment of 6000 police officers? I talk am say no be this man dey rule us....ah ah!
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Justicealh3(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
From London or American
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by AdamuAudu: 4:04pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
According to Shehu, he traved to technical stopovers. Please who know this place is?
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by akiOYIBO: 4:10pm On May 03, 2018
I maintain what I said; PMB is not a private citizen his whereabout every minute must official and accounted for.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by bejeria101(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
The fuel for the jet finish abi na holdup hold am for air?
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by slightlyMad(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
post=67248087:

We, the sane ones care....
you are sane?

nope, i dont think so.
no one in his right mind will support a govt who refused to send the military to stop the benue killings.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
Please I need any little financial assistance to help me with my education. Acc no: 3095354032 @firstbank https://www.nairaland.com/4485511/need
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says by peacettw: 4:41pm On May 03, 2018
kurt09:
The deal Buhari signed in America

China is about to enforce new tax on American agricultural products in the next few weeks and President Trump needs new markets for American farm produce before calling the bluff of China. He approached Nigeria, Brazil and Argentina to take American farm produce in exchange for security deals. Nigeria is the highest consumer of Chinese soya beans in the world; with Nigeria signing an arms deal that includes military hardware transfer, 12 Tuscanos jets, training and parts, we can cut off China and embrace USA. So thought the President and his team!

Trump clearly stated he’s not interested in Nigeria oil or any other thing but to provide new markets for American farmers that will be affected by Chinese new tariff. He is not buying anything from us; he is not investing anything in Nigeria. He pure created markets for two business groups (Dangote and American farmers) represented by Presidents Trump and Buhari.

Here’s the problem:

Insecurity in Nigeria is preventing fathers from going back to their farms, therefore creating food scarcity and high cost of living in our homes. While Buhari will receive tonne of grains and other foodstuffs directly from American farmers in the next few months, crashing the food prices across the country, his decision will defeat his government’s hyped fertilizer program which encourages farmers to return to farm which in itself is a ruse - we know the havoc wrecked so far by Fulani Herdsmen invading and burning down farms across the country.

The twist to the whole charade is the inclusion of Aliko Dangote in Buhari’s entourage. You know Dangote right? The man who holds the monopoly right to import so many commodities into Nigeria without competition. No import duties and tariffs, just VIP clearance from the power that be.

The moment Buhari was signing those deals, Dangote was signing as the sole beneficiary of the importation. He is Nigeria in the deal, not Buhari who knows nothing.

Dangote gets a good deal to keep the monopoly intact, Nigeria army got their 12 fighter jets deals sorted too, Trump makes American Farmers Great Again.

What do Nigeria farmers, Nigerians get, HOPE!

Maiyegun General

I read this and i am very concerned. Why aren't the news outlets talking about this more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today / VAT Judgement: FIRS May Lose ₦92 Billiom Revenue To States / Appeal Court Upholds Maina’s Eight-year Sentence For N2.1bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.