Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere (3062 Views)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by towel190: 3:03pm On May 03, 2018
Good afternoon,

My Toyota Corolla 2002 was stolen this morning in Surulere. The details are below

Color: Silver
Plate Number: APP 616 EE

The pictures are attached. Please if you have any information about this car, kindly call or text. Thank you

1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2018
How was it stolen ? And.where in surulere?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by noblealuu: 3:24pm On May 03, 2018
It's a pity...I pray it's found.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2018
towel190:
Good afternoon,

My Toyota Corolla 2002 was stolen this morning in Surulere. The details are below

The pictures are attached. Please if you have any information about this car, kindly call or text 08062765976. Thank you

Post VIN.

I hope you are insured, hope you have a tracker installed.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by towel190: 3:32pm On May 03, 2018
RAZAK BALOGUN
Lakeside79:
How was it stolen ? And.where in surulere?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by towel190: 3:33pm On May 03, 2018
INXBR32E93Z105704 . Unfortunately no insurance or tracker.

cc lalasticla

GAZZUZZ:

Post VIN.

I hope you are insured, hope you have a tracker installed.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 11:58am On May 04, 2018
towel190:
INXBR32E93Z105704 . Unfortunately no insurance or tracker.

cc lalasticla

Hmmm

No insurance or tracker in this day and age?

I hope you find it though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by weyreypey: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
towel190:
Good afternoon,

The pictures are attached. Please if you have any information about this car, kindly call or text 08062765976. Thank you

How far? Any developments yet?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by towel190: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nothing bro. Thanks for asking.
weyreypey:

How far? Any developments yet?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by weyreypey: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
towel190:
Nothing bro. Thanks for asking.
Sorry. It's a very painful episode. ...
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by CarsGuideNG: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
We hope your car gets recovered Sir.

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buy Benz you no gree,you Don gree now ba?corolla people,fuel this fuel that,shock is 1k bla bla bla...and to steal it takes less than 30 seconds.who is the fool Now?an ugly car sef.anyways,find money buy Benz soon,maybe God did you a favour.sorry for your loss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by ClickSis: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
nwanneni:
Buy Benz you no gree,you Don gree now ba?corolla people,fuel this fuel that,shock is 1k bla bla bla...and to steal it takes less than 30 seconds.who is the fool Now?an ugly car sef.anyways,find money buy Benz soon,maybe God did you a favour.sorry for your loss

How can a man be this cruel? His car was stolen and here is what your fingers could type? Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
ClickSis:

How can a man be this cruel? His car was stolen and here is what your fingers could type? Ridiculous!
you should have said his bike or skate board was stolen cause that thing is not a car.like I said,maybe a favour(void) has been given to him.he should use it wisely and never tell this tale again.make the same mistake twice and we tag you tolo tolo.a word is enough,that is if he is wise cool

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Geniro: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
nwanneni:

An idiotic post.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Geniro:

An idiotic post.
another one minute man.toyota losers
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
On top 07 C230 that you're running all this mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Geniro: 4:35am On Jun 27, 2018
nwanneni:
another one minute man.toyota losers

Effing worthless Maggot.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Geniro:

Effing worthless Maggot.
but I am still worth more than you though.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Geniro: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2018
nwanneni:
but I am still worth more than you though.

Indeed. Am impressed by your sheer wealth.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2018
nwanneni:

You're right. Nigerians idolize this car so much. Kareem Mechanics love it cos it's easy to work on and arm robbers love it cos it's parts and the whole car sef it's in high demand.

I had a corolla and I was vandalized twice! 1st in a lekki secure estate and secondly in ikeja gra!! I just gave the car to my mum and have had no problems since Iv solely been driving my infiniti sedan. I can park anywere in peace!!

This OP May never see this car again so sorry because if you put this car forsale today you must see buyer same day!! . Next time u buy this hot cake for robbers, mechanic and uber drivers just please buy comprehensive insurance and a tracker!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
who said I own only the c230?we have gone the Benz way before you left school.so it's normal we leave footsteps behind.from w124 to w203 and now to my beast,w204 c300 4matic.and guess what,I don't sell my cars.i love keeping them to teach my grandkids that a real man drives a Benz.show me yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
I even wasted my time with you.just checked your profile,you are even a broke kid.please nigga swerve
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Sigh.

Ignore and keep moving, boys. Ignore and keep moving.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I'm Confused In Choosing Between These Two Cars / I Covered 255miles With 49.5litres Of Fuel. Is that efficient enough? / Price Of Toyota Corolla 2008 From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.