Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,005 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (38023 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Whoeppme(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2018
And That's where the phrase go eat shit originated from..... cry cry cry
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by sammywyse: 9:36pm On May 03, 2018
He's a waste of precious sperm. That ugly thing, even no woman suppose like am sef.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by ReinaFarine: 9:38pm On May 03, 2018
Yankiss:

A very brilliant mind steeped in this nonsense. Who is the bride and who is the groom? What is the new nationality of the couple, Nigerian or Kenyan? If they adopt children, what is the surname of the children? This is identity crises at its worst. I was a freelance writer for G21: the World Magazine at a time Wainana or The Bing as he was called, got the Caine Prize under that platform. I was also nominated by then editor Rod Amis, but wasn't as lucky.

How is love nonsense? Because it doesn't fit into what you think it should be?
They are both grooms, they are both brides. What differentiate a bride from a groom? The bride is the word for a female individual getting married. And the groom is the male word. End of story.
Interracial marriage has been going on for decades and it is now time to question nationality and citizenship because dual citizenship has ceased to exist? Whatvis the surname of Adichie's kids? They are getting married if they choose to give the child Jack Jackalog it is their business. Hyphenated surname, one gives the child his middle name and the other his last name, they pick a random Congolese or Senegalesename as the famoly name, whatever.Their choice. I frankly don't see any identity crises since they would be open minded parents willing to discuss whatever troubles facing the kid as a result of their seeming unconventional lifestyle. That is better than we can say for your kids. I think it would be a case of identity crises if they get married to women because society thinks they should. They are gay!!! That is their identity. A part of me wants to say it is this kind of closemindedness that probably resulted to your inability to win the "alleged" award. But I'm too nice to say that.

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by OyinO: 11:10pm On May 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
It seems the Nigerian guy is the bride, hope his parents will collect brideprice on his head? Will there be traditional wedding here in Naija?
That traditional wedding will end Up in traditional koboko and trashing.

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by JoseRaji(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2018
... and somebody said "wow... Gorgeous"

Lord have mercy! I've seen it all!!!

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Hintona(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2018
I k ow why he is gay cause he is too ugly no girl wants him
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Itzonlyme(f): 5:50am On May 04, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Your professor will pay hundreds of thousand to attend a 2 hours lecture with this man. Who are you that he wants to visit?
Another mumu spotted! So cos of his stupid lectures
We should applaud him as a gay? Look at this village girl o! Keep quiet! U are still a small girl. U have not seen anything in life. I pity those inviting him for lectures cos he will initiate all of them.

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by J2381: 5:50am On May 04, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Pure water is averagely cheaper then bread. So I think your diss should be:

Can your jamb score by pure water not to talk of bread?
actually, that wasn't a diss, but fact. Anyway, it seem you're use to verbal abuse that's why you think along that line.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by KhadyM(f): 6:00am On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

yea....i met many...and they all had red eyes....women too...they like chewing on a strange leaf that makes them high....i forgot the name....

Haha you must have gone to a particular rural community where the leaf "miraa" is produced
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:58am On May 04, 2018
They look sick together.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 10:01am On May 04, 2018
KhadyM:

Haha you must have gone to a particular rural community where the leaf "miraa" is produced

they gave me to try,i nearly fainted....no,i remember...i vomited then i passed out....they had to drive me back where i was staying.....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
why do all kenyans have red eyes......??...wetin them dey smoke.....??....cow dung....

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

the problem is ,they cant control their urges....if you have children and they are boys,then you dont want gays around....

Are you not embarassed to sound this dumb?
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
they are still under control because they are scared of straight people,what we would do if they mess up....

but when they loose that fear,then good night....

not scared to go talk with straight men awaiting they are gay too,children will not be save,especialy boys....

thats why they brought the term bisexual....they will await all humans to be bisexual....

Nope! Ignore my last comment! You are gloriously lipsrsealed
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

Are you not embarassed to sound this dumb?

you are a woman...you shouldnt have no interest defending gays....you will be the looser at the end.....

heck,you are always the looser....

did you got what the serpent promised you in the garden of eden....??...nope.....you are still the looser.......
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:22pm On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

Nope! Ignore my last comment! You are gloriously lipsrsealed

realy....?.....kiiiiiikikikikikikikiki.....

am not a bad guy in anyways......am telling you how it is,not telling you how to feel.....
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

you are a woman...you shouldnt have no interest defending gays....you will be the looser at the end.....

heck,you are always the looser....

did you got what the serpent promised you in the garden of eden....??...nope.....you are still the looser.......

Seriously, ignore me... ignorance is blissful for you
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by cochtrane(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2018
Yankiss:

A very brilliant mind steeped in this nonsense. Who is the bride and who is the groom? What is the new nationality of the couple, Nigerian or Kenyan? If they adopt children, what is the surname of the children? This is identity crises at its worst. I was a freelance writer for G21: the World Magazine at a time Wainana or The Bing as he was called, got the Caine Prize under that platform. I was also nominated by then editor Rod Amis, but wasn't as lucky.
I guess we found the reason you didn't or couldn't have won that prize.

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by falconey(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2018
MrCork:

..that Kenya boy look like falconey.(from nairaland )....I swaaaar angry
thunder fire your papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.