Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (37985 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by 40ng: 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

The 2002 Caine Prize winner for African Writing, Kenneth Binyavanga Wainaina, has proposed to his long-term Nigerian partner. .
Wainaina, an acclaimed African literary giant and founder of the Nairobi-based journal, Kwani, is set to wed early next year after he proposed to his lover whom he has dated for over six years. .
He is, however, silent on the identity of the said Nigerian. He shared the news of his proposal on social media on Wednesday.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4465/gay-kenyan-author-proposes-to-his-nigerian-partner-pictures/

I asked my love for his hand in marriage two weeks ago. He said yes, nearly immediately. He is Nigerian. We will be living in South Africa, where he will be studying next year. We will get married there, early next year. We will have a reception for Kenyans in Nairobi some time next year too. Nothing has surprised me more than coming to love this person, who is gentle and has the most gorgeous heart. I consider myself hugely lucky that he loves me and I have only recently fallen in love with him, but we have known each other and have been dating on and off since 2012

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155304031217343&id=664287342&ref=content_filter

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by 40ng: 4:20pm On May 03, 2018

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by KendrickAyomide: 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
embarassed Ugly Muthafuckerz. something tells me the Nigerian is Nwaamaikpe

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by braimeddy: 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
Bobrisky ur lover has finally revealed himself

19 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
hmm kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Auladimeji(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2018
shocked Effects of Buhari and NwaAmaikpe

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
Ugly man

37 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by elgramz: 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
Demon possessed people

20 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by daddycee91(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
WHAT A WASTE

7 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by robinso01(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2018
a mad man just meet his insane mate.

14 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by MrCork: 6:11pm On May 03, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4465/gay-kenyan-author-proposes-to-his-nigerian-partner-pictures/

..that Kenya boy look like falconey.(from nairaland )....I swaaaar angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by devigblegble: 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
Hmm hmmm
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Victorakats(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
Yimu
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by bezimo(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2018
What an abomination..
Yuck!!

10 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 03, 2018
adofuro jatijati

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 03, 2018
ok
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by millionboi(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
Bondage

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by millomaniac: 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
I wish you guys many particles of shit on your dicks anytime you people put it in the wrong place. And shit smelling dicks. Happy wedlock. cool. What the hell, I'm sure by now they will love human faeces so much.

14 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by W3xy1(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
This wedding na suicide o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=40ng post=67249951]@APROKOGIRL

Oshisco!!!

Oshi dani le pako. SMH

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Razkoda: 6:26pm On May 03, 2018
Sodomy.!!!. Herresy.!!!... To d stakes.... Lol.... Only God will judge sha......

5 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 03, 2018
Wow so nice...
As long as they are happy and they are not affecting our GDP carry go wink

13 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by thatabokiboiy: 6:26pm On May 03, 2018
cry cry cry

Mrcork will like this news

1 Like

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by djbombo(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2018
Mad people

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by fatymore(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
Clown

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by goldenceo1: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
Their Life, Their choice. I celebrate their stupidity.
Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by eleojo23: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
I am sure he will be the wife from the way he is dressing.

These gay people are confused.

Two men will marry themselves and one will be dressing like a woman.

Why not marry a real woman then?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by obaataaokpaewu: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
It seems the Nigerian guy is the bride, hope his parents will collect brideprice on his head? Will there be traditional wedding here in Naija?

5 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by benn94(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
It feels good to be with the person you love...
Good luck to them

3 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Komozua(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
A cursed human being....

2 Likes

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by justtoodark: 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
ewwwwww.....i wan vomit....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures by Mikepenny5(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
God please have mercy, more bad news still coming

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.