Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It (873 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by lacemose(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2018
this is happening again o, i think this thing with public proposal in Nigeria should stop and fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_i6uxvKyY

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by okomile(f): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin
Public disgrace

She wan trend grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by donbachi(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2018
i dont believe dis crap of a story...home video
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by wristbangle: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Smart dude if the story appears true.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Homeboiy: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2018
It can't happen in this Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by gulfer: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Scripted sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by 4Bars: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Smh... Everything is wrong with this picture.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by KnighKnight: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2018
You females are bold shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Everyone has a right to expression but I hope my dear e feminists will understand this grin cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It by dumininu01(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Naso cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Kiss FM Boss Nakk.ed Photos With Slay Queens In Bathroom Leak [photos] / My Younger Sister's Wedding / Cha: This LADY Rocke A See Through Dress That Showed Men Her Big NAK3D Bvm VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.