Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia (29131 Views)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 04, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Earth lost, heaven gained cry

Now listen,'heaven' gained and Earth[or better put,Nigeria lost] lost simply because some bast@rd ret@rds who are supposed to be the strategists in the ministry of health failed to equip these medicos properly.

This,'ere is just one victim... dozens others have also gone the uncertain way of the grave.

So much for governance.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by uwajeh(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2018
"Laser fever"? Hmmm.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 04, 2018
Chascop:
"Life is God's novel. Let him write it." -Isaac Bashevis Singer

My Last Respect Heroine

No way,sir. God did not write this badly written story of ineptitude and avoidable death.

An incompetent,non-challant and questionable system did.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2018
uwajeh:
"Laser fever"? Hmmm.
New disease. It was discovered by the scientists at Nairaland national laboratory led by doctor S... [don't wanna mention names] on the 4th of May 2018.
They deserve a national award and Nobel prize too.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Britishcoins(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
look at the way this one is talking. Did Buhari invent Lassa fever?

Visit our Ultra Modern Abuja Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Facility for a free Manual and Computerized Automobile Diagnostic check for your precious Vehicle. Dont go and give roadside mechanic your vehicle to ruin for you or use substandard oil to destroy. come to the best call to book your free appointment 08189742614 or mail steve@autospa.ng
Must u advertise on my quote?
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by berryford: 12:57pm On May 04, 2018
Beautiful lady rest in peace embarassed
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by amjokes(f): 12:57pm On May 04, 2018
Rip madam
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by AutoSpaNg: 12:58pm On May 04, 2018
Britishcoins:

Must u advertise on my quote?
Keep Quiet and share my post.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by comrChris(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
RIP Ada Ehugbo

God knows best

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by ChelseaDr(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2018
Keep resting Zorom, keep resting my sister, keep resting Ada-Uro!!
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2018
mansakhalifa:
New disease. It was discovered by the scientists at Nairaland national laboratory led by doctor S... [don't wanna mention names] on the 4th of May 2018.
They deserve a national award and Nobel prize too.
Lol... grin
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by salt1: 1:33pm On May 04, 2018
comrChris:
RIP Ada Ehugbo

God knows best

Ada Ehugbo nezi okwu.
This is so painful
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by bluejeff(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2018
It's Lassa fever. Seun pls call your mods to order. Everything that gets to fp must be thoroughly scrutinized for stupid errors like this.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by bpalace(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2018
lakesider:
burial pictures have become news ,,,,,,
Olodo
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by sacajawea: 1:41pm On May 04, 2018
All these people saying God Knows best why are you talking like this, just don't say anything is better the one way senior this one is sometimes prevented in other places,
So Is it really God?
This religion thing is confusing me seriously oh
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by fpeter(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
sad
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by SARMAT: 5:22pm On May 04, 2018
MAY YHVH BY reason of his grace show mercy and accept her into Paradise
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by naijafella(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
God pls safe us in the hands of these Fulani herdsmen

Yaba candidate
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2018
uchman48:
my big sister am really devastated about your death,is like a dream to me, i can still remember the last time i saw you, i can still remem your smile and the knock you gave me when i cracked a joke, am writing this with tears because i never believed i will one day write RIP my doctor, jee nke oma my lovely aunty
for those of us who were close her, only God can console us, I was always praying for a wife like her, I pray God to console the twin brothers and the two sisters

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by CioAngels(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
God pls safe us in the hands of these Fulani herdsmen
What has fulani herdsmen got to do with the doctor who died saving someone else's life? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by patexcool(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood / Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.