Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. (1618 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
I was chating with my girlfriend on FB and a conversation that got me scare occured

HER: do you know why I love you
ME: no,tell me
HER: beacuse you are nice,gentle and intelligent
ME: thanks.

But right now am worried over that word "nice" that she said.
We do kiss,romance and do every intimacy but am just worried over that word "nice"

I thought they said girls don't love nice guy,why would she say that she love me for being nice,gentle and intelligent.

Please,I need someone to enlighten me
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by mrphysics(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin

I know what it means.

Thanks is an expression of gratitude. grin grin, I don't know what you are expecting to hear again.

You were expecting to hear I love you too right? grin grin

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you. That girl hate you. Did you call her your girlfriend? No, she's not. She's deceiving you and the best thing to do is to quit the relationship. There are many available ladies now. Trust me, so many ladies are single and searching. Most recently passed out NYSC corps members are single and searching. grin grin Save from the fact they are looking for job, they are also searching for an established guy. Expand your search to them

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by zeko172(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
When a girl says u are nice,its either you have been giving her money or she want to start asking u for money. Be vigilant

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by BLESSMME: 2:26pm On May 04, 2018
There is absolutely nothing Nigerians don't read meaning into o. Your gfriend complemented you and you are scared. Na wa o
Or are you guilty of something that you are not telling us? Are you not nice? Do you want to be told you are wicked?
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2018
Lol. Its true that girls don't mean what they say. even if you're worried about the word ..nice, don't show it, just be cool let her be feeling ur vibes dey go till you enter the promiseland.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 04, 2018
zeko172:
When a girl says u are nice,its either you have been giving her money or she want to start asking u for money. Be vigilant
No,I have never ever give her money,even a penny she has never received from me.
I only bought her drugs when she was sick plus airtime for her phone.
That was during the early stage of our relationship.since then I do refuse her demands or snub her request outightly.
I don't even take bullshit from her which she knows I easily get upset.
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
What you're doing is called catastrophizing, aka turning a dune into Mt Everest. What about the other "nice" things she said about you, like your so called intelligence? If I were you, I'd take that & run with it since there're few guys who can be described as being intelligent grin You pal, are the dodo of your species if what she says about you is in fact true. Now don't make her change her mind by being a drama king & a dummy by looking for trouble where there is none. "Nice" sometimes means you're not a douchebag. Those are a dime a dozen. Take it as a compliment & run with it! It's probably sincere & how she really sees you. I'd be wary if she was being a bit extra in her language- that's called love bombing, aka fake àss. She's being simple, which means she's being genuine...maybe tongue
All women are not the same, so forget about what you heard from little boys about the little girls that warm their beds. Nice is awesome. Nice is not jerk. Most importantly, nice is rare. I'm sure you don't wanna be ordinary smiley
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by bizza45: 2:43pm On May 04, 2018
i been think say this one get talk, i no know say e brain dey e belle
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by pawshjai(f): 2:48pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

I know what it means.

Thanks is an expression of gratitude. grin grin, I don't know what you are expecting to hear again.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you. That girl hate you. Did you call her your girlfriend? No, she's not. She's deceiving you and the best thing to do is to quit the relationship. There are many available ladies now. Trust me, so many ladies are single and searching. Most recently passed out NYSC corps members are single and searching. grin grin
lolz....u are sumtin else
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by pawshjai(f): 2:50pm On May 04, 2018
tommyken:

No,I have never ever give her money,even a penny she has never received from me.
I only bought her drugs when she was sick plus airtime for her phone.
That was during the early stage of our relationship.since then I do refuse her demands or snub her request outightly.
I don't even take bullshit from her which she knows I easily get upset.
nawa oooo....u wicked ooo...u refuse her demands nd snub her request...hmmm...
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Ceede: 2:51pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

I know what it means.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you. That girl hate you. Did you call her your girlfriend? No, she's not. She's deceiving you and the best thing to do is to quit the relationship. There are many available ladies now. Trust me, so many ladies are single and searching. Most recently passed out NYSC corps members are single and searching. grin grin
read n understand before u comment nah. cool

1 Like

Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Apina(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2018
The MB you used in asking this stupid question, would have best served in checking up the word on google undecided
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Espada10: 3:41pm On May 04, 2018
tommyken:

HER: beacuse you are nice,gentle and intelligent

Whenever a Nigerian girl use that kind of term.

Just Know that you are a mugu ,one way or the other.

And also, there is another "bad boy" lurking somwhere

Just be alert and careful

that is all
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 04, 2018
Espada10:

Whenever a Nigerian girl use that kind of term.

Just Know that you are a mugu ,one way or the other.

And also, there is another "bad boy" lurking somwhere

Just be alert and careful

that is all
I don't think so,I don't even act nice towards her as I hate bullshit which is why I was wondering why she said am nice.
Although I know I have gentle demeanor and a calm personality but inwardly am the opposite of my outward appearance.
Re: Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. by Sheuns(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2018
When a Naija girl calls u nice, omo na maga she dey refer to you as o.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller — Study Shows / Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... / Never Mess With An Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.