Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... (1622 Views)

Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / Why Beauty Or Fine Face Is Good (pics) / Women, Dont Hit The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by kollinzgee(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
we men are visual creatures we are motivated to date women based on looks .some of us like ass,some like boobs,some like hips,yea thats natures work.most of us put looks first before anything.now this where clueless guys get it wrong .they assume women are attracted to the same thing that attracts men and they always fail.now what are women attracted to .

there are women who like cute guys yes but the sad reality is that they are a minority .90% of women are not looks freak .

above all things women are more attracted to masculine men than any other type of man.what does it mean to be masculine.

being masculine simply means to be an emotionally tough man women are attracted to emotionally tough men because they believe he can handle life challenges easily unlike a weaker man.below are the attribute of a masculine man.

(1) he knows what he wants in life and with women and goes for it without fear or hesitation because he know nothing is,impossible to achieve.

(2)he believes in himself and goes after the women he likes he doesnt second guess himself .if the woman is rude,to him he doesnt take it personal because all women are not compatible with him.

(3)he is social and has good social skills .he knows how to make people feel his presence .women notice that other women like him too and feel lucky to have him.

(4)he may not,be financially stable but doesnt let it diminish his self esteem but he has life goals and pursues them relentlessly.

(5)he feels his worthy of any woman he meets because of his massive self esteem and ladies respect him for it...

these things are not easy to learn .but take some time of your youth to improve your masculinity you will get better with time and practise .women will test your confidence but never yeild easily thank me later...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by Sweetcrush(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2019
They care and are only attracted to your:
1. Money.
2. mOney.
3.moNey
4. monEy
And finally,
5. moneY.���

6 Likes

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by internationalman(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2019
You mean women wouldn't mind dating the guys below provided they have the qualities you listed above?..

Honestly almost everyone falls in love with good-looking people at first.. But you begin to second guess your decision when you realize that their bad qualities outweigh the good ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by Nobodyperson: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2019
MONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by kollinzgee(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2019
internationalman:
You mean women wouldn't mind dating the guys below provided they have the qualities you listed above?..

Honestly almost everyone falls in love with good-looking people at first.. But you begin to second guess your decision when you realize that their bad qualities outweigh the good ones.

you can only speak for your gender not the other way round if women were logical like men dating would be a lot easier.
Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
internationalman:

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by kollinzgee(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
internationalman:

the men in the above picture are not just ugly they are deformed and abnormal. i will consider them scary not ugly thats why women will run away from them am talking of the average looking guys like the obasanjos, the oshiomoles guys like this are considered average .but the ones above are abnormal..
Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by abbatoir(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
kollinzgee:

we men are visual creatures we are motivated to date women based on looks .some of us like ass,some like boobs,some like hips,yea thats natures work.most of us put looks first before anything.now this where clueless guys get it wrong .they assume women are attracted to the same thing that attracts men and they always fail.now what are women attracted to .

there are women who like cute guys yes but the sad reality is that they are a minority .90% of women are not looks freak .

above all things women are more attracted to masculine men than any other type of man.what does it mean to be masculine.

being masculine simply means to be an emotionally tough man women are attracted to emotionally tough men because they believe he can handle life challenges easily unlike a weaker man.below are the attribute of a masculine man.

(1) he knows what he wants in life and with women and goes for it without fear or hesitation because he know nothing is,impossible to achieve.

(2)he believes in himself and goes after the women he likes he doesnt second guess himself .if the woman is rude,to him he doesnt take it personal because all women are not compatible with him.

(3)he is social and has good social skills .he knows how to make people feel his presence .women notice that other women like him too and feel lucky to have him.

(4)he may not,be financially stable but doesnt let it diminish his self esteem but he has life goals and pursues them relentlessly.

(5)he feels his worthy of any woman he meets because of his massive self esteem and ladies respect him for it...

these things are not easy to learn .but take some time of your youth to improve your masculinity you will get better with time and practise .women will test your confidence but never yeild easily thank me later...

Good research.. Kudos!
Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol, na person wey no fine de talk say women no care about fine face. Luckily, society base the value of a man not on his looks, hence, women can overlook appearance if he compensate with other attributes like wealth and social status. Women are far more unforgiven to ugly men, ask your ugly friends for confirmation.

Check out societies with gender equalities where women earn as much as men (e.g Scandinavian countries), to be ugly and masculine there is a death sentence. I lived there and saw it first hand. Your money is meaningless because everyone lives good.

Nigerian women just de manage us because them broke, na why grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by Foodforthought: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's your opinion. Women are mostly drawn towards the cash factor, but looks are also a factor. I suspect the OP worwor so he's trying to.....grin
Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by vibbb: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Probably ur money and size of dick instead.
Re: Most Women Dont Care about Your Fine Face... by kollinzgee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
pansophist:
Lol, na person wey no fine de talk say women no care about fine face. Luckily, society base the value of a man not on his looks, hence, women can overlook appearance if he compensate with other attributes like wealth and social status. Women are far more unforgiven to ugly men, ask your ugly friends for confirmation.

Check out societies with gender equalities where women earn as much as men (e.g Scandinavian countries), to be ugly and masculine there is a death sentence. I lived there and saw it first hand. Your money is meaningless because everyone lives good.

Nigerian women just de manage us because them broke, na why grin

where do i draw my conclusions from? from experience and research where do you draw your conclusions from society abi who is smarter.

i came to this conclusion when i was a teenager age 18 precisely. i dont brag but am above average in looks people compliment my looks constantly so i got proof.i remember back in 2011 i had a friend named chima he is tall and handsome with six packs he was considered the most handsome guy in the street but to my suprise i ave witnessed many occasions when girls rejected him ,the most shocking one was when his girl left him for a less attractive guy and she,laghed at him plus more and more cases where i have seen many cute guys friendzoned and have seen ugly guys with hot chicks because they are masculine.

the world of women is very confusing to the logical mind if you know you know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dating Site / What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? / Chat Shows Medical Doctor Joking About Rape And Blaming Women For Causing Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.