Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Angry Protesters Attack President Buhari In London(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Protesters Attack President Buhari In London(video) (613 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Protesters Attack President Buhari In London(video) by iSpread(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
A group of Protesters stormed the official London residence of President Muhammadu Buhari chanting insults against the leader.
The protesters, who carried placards and are suspected members of proscribed pro-secession group, IPOB in the video below, launched verbal attacks on the president. They called the president all sort of names, accused him of murder and said that he should go back to Nigeria.
It’s unclear if the President was around the premises at the time this video was recorded. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY
Re: Angry Protesters Attack President Buhari In London(video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Aware Of Your Hardship, Please Bear With Me, Buhari Begs Nigerians / You Are Ignorant – Obasanjo Fires Back At Buhari / When A School Proprietor And His Principal 'ran Mad' Tying Students To Crosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.