Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (54012 Views)

Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by EBMedia: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
After the visit of President Muhammdu Buhari to Kebbi State on Thursday to witness the Argungu Fishing Festival, a video on how a man allegedly tried attacking president Muhammdu Buhari surfaced online.

In the video the man was seen running into the President but was quickly stopped by security operatives.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JMHVi_Y6xY

But on Friday, Mohammed Jamil Bello, the man alleged to have attacked the President at Argungu Fishing Festival 2020 denied ever trying to attack president Buhari. He spoke in Hausa:

“I did not attack President Muhammadu Buhari, I was emotionally attached to his outstanding virtues of honesty and craved to shake him”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuqU9Shito

Speaking on his alleged torture by the men of the DSS, he said:

“I am alive and the DSS never tortured me; nobody ever tortured me, I was well cared for and given food”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyzlWsWbcls

The Honorable Minister of Information & Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed who was also present at the moment spoke in English. He said:

“All the stories about him trying to attack Mr. President is false, even the story that he has been shot by the Police or DSS is false”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkfdaj36CW8

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nbote(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lolzzzzz... Naija my contiri.. He didnt attack d President yet every single person standing there rushed him lol

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by chatinent: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
You mean Liar Mohammed?

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Susu888(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Igbos will not like this O ... grin.

They will say his palms have been greased OR he was threatened grin

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Damage control going more wrong.The idiots that constitute this government are incredibly stupid @ lying.They dont know how to tell lies.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
They've told the man what to say to save his head.

They attacked Buhari in Maiduguri and they explained it away as handiwork of the opposition.

They've attacked the senile vegetable in Kebbi and they are trying to explain it away as over-excitement.

Na until them bomb the man them go gree say na attack.

My happiness is that all these things is coming from the North.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by iammo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
cool

Funny thing is everyone keeps saying DSS never tortured them and gave them good food, from Sowore, Zakzaky, Halima Buhari Sim card guy, and lot of others, they all also said some directors ussualy apologise in case of long detaining.. cant FG also make Nigerian Police Force like that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Beremx(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lai Mohammed doing his lying job as usual. Why did they have to take the matter very serious?

Lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
IPOB n PDP make una get sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by doctokwus: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
The one thing clearly obvious, without any iota of equivocation from these hurried and high powered press conferences and releases is that the goverment has a convulsion like,morbid fear that if this claimed act of this man is given room to fester,then the same northern commoners they used in giving him a second term may provoke the first civilian coup d' etat in Nigeria.
That's their morbid fear.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
They will come tomorrow and tell you how much they have spent on FEEDING the YOUNG MAN

16 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by JonDon12: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Cmon this seems like a lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by skulgen: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
I hate lies
Stop lying

I also heard u were shot on the leg, is tht true?

If u think a player just missed penalty kick, gather here.
Our meeting starts shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by baaweh: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
U go hear am...
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Packaging!!!

It's a pity that a whole minister of information will not have time to brief Nigerians about the state of security in the country

Or what the government has been doing to curb it or how the people can protect themselves

But he will have time for such trivialities undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
if 2 say that guy wear suicide vest, dats all.

DSS go dey do yeye shakara untop nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin

In Nigeria anything can happen so everybody is suspicious.
E go dey too bad if na knife dem take kill our president na even if na lifeless one na still our president

No body know which one be bokoharam or Fulani helsmen anymore hence BUBU is conscious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Felixalex(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
He don blow be that
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by AroleOduduwa2: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Scripted, awon olofo
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by peacettw: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
If there is one thing this government has taught me, it is to CHANGE EVERY NARRATIVE TO SUIT YOUR PURPOSE.

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
U need speakers
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by cRobo: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
y
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by 4four(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Anybody that watch that video and use his or her common sense, will known that this video does not look like somebody that want to greet anybody or some one, it plainly look like somebody that want to attacks or some that is aggressive. But waintin I even known self, as I no de there, since lie Muhammad said NA greeting, me self don believe say NA greeting oo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by kerry57: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na lie, u attack am. Na wetin dss say ake u talk be say u no attack am. Liars everywhere in naija. Scammers all rounder.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by trueking: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
With Lai Mohammed there you expect us to believe you are not lying, grin

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Sufisunni: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom. DSS don format this one brain, moreover he's being flanked by Kebbi state governor, the biggest looter and liar Mo

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
“I did not attack President Muhammadu Buhari, I was emotionally attached to his outstanding virtues of honesty and craved to shake him”

This part is funny, dunno people still believe this in 2020 grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
I know from day one, this is the truth.
Big Shame on all Nairaland pigs, no right thinking person will ever believe dat kind bull crap in d first place, only d people dem dilector called pigs

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.