Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow (3278 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Keketu(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
Please if my girlfriend store my number as Oga Yellow, what does she mean?
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by okenwa(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2018
Danfo driver

Or u met her in a danfo bus

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by okenwa(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
Danfo driver Or you met her in a danfo bus

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Preshy561(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
do you sell mtn recharge card?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Avedonn: 7:47pm On May 04, 2018
grin It means she love and adore you which is why she didn't save it with your real name.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BossLaifay(f): 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
Hahahaha.
You know the answer o, you just want corroboration.
Take heart.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by whitebeard(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2018
Regular mtn supplier
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by PlsBanMe: 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
It means get a girlfriend sharp sharp.

She belong to another person.

You may play along, deceive her and ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BossLaifay(f): 8:04pm On May 04, 2018
PlsBanMe:
It means get a girlfriend sharp sharp.

She belong to another person.

You may play along, deceive her and ....
Did you say deceive her? Lol. Someone that is already the deceived should automatically turn to the deceiver? That would be deceiving himself.
Like I said before he should just take heart and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Vicintonsh(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin
Oga yellow
Is she your girlfriend or you are still in the process

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by PlsBanMe: 8:07pm On May 04, 2018
Let the silly girl think she matter most is all am saying. Let him let her leave her boyfriends for him and then he breaks her heart big time. It is a payback thing
BossLaifay:
Did you say deceive her? Lol. Someone that is already the deceived should automatically turn to the deceiver? That would be deceiving himself.
Like I said before he should just take heart and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
OP, it is as not has.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2018
Sorry about that.

Even if your complexion is 'yellow', there is nothing affectionate about the way she stored your number. Maybe the relationship is clandestine on her part and she's trying to hide your identity, maybe you're her go to guy for material things (maga), maybe you work at MTN, maybe you should grow some balls and ask her yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Demogorgon(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2018
I swear op is funny.... Oga Yellow ko Bodak yellow ni grin grin

Take heart bruhh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by AntiWailer: 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
Lucky u.

She love u die.

Yellow is a color of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Headlesschicken(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
grin She's not yuh gal that's just what u call her...
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 04, 2018
hahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
Keketu:
Please if my girlfriend store my number as Oga Yellow, what does she mean?
go and demand your school fees back my brother.

Nothing like store but save bro
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
jessca048:
hahahaha
fine Bae how far
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
fine Bae how far
am doing fine and you
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2018
jessca048:
am doing fine and you
cool
hope you have eaten because food is necessary
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cool
hope you have eaten because food is necessary
yea have eaten already two hours ago and you
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
jessca048:
yea have eaten already two hours ago and you
no ooh
I will eat around 11.00pm undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by empire2017(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2018
lol laugh wan kill me oh, tell me shix nt ur girlfriend bro. hit like if u think the girl is nt Op girlfriend .Share if u fink she belongz to Op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by PureMe01: 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
go and demand your school fees back my brother.

Nothing like store but save bro
oga you understood the message he's passing so being an English teacher isn't quite necessary for you to comment or lay opinions
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by fancy4eve(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
Earthbound:
Sorry about that.

Even if your complexion is 'yellow', there is nothing affectionate about the way she stored your number. Maybe the relationship is clandestine on her part and she's trying to hide your identity, maybe you're her go to guy for material things (maga), maybe you work at MTN, maybe you should grow some balls and ask her yourself.
or maybe she does not want her mate or friends 2 know about u.
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
PureMe01:
oga you understood the message he's passing so being an English teacher isn't quite necessary for you to comment or lay opinions
if you learn by rebelling you are finish in life
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by daveP(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
girls bet why? bet why?

Well I think guys storing girls contacts with funny names would be a welcome and very interesting idea. Ive tried it and it works....

Funky Bakery

Wosilat Sharpmouth

Jenny Chop chop
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by PureMe01: 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
if you learn by rebelling you are finish in life
what's this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by SmellingAnus(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
It means you are the side niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by rex444(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2018
Save hers as madam yellow.....
Re: My Girlfriend Store My Number Has Oga Yellow by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:02am On May 05, 2018
jessca048:
am doing fine and you

Your jump suit is lovely.

But how u dey take pee, when pee hungry you. I dey imagine when wear and pee come dey hungry you.

Pidgin English sha

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari / Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.