Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) (7785 Views)

Pdp Supporters Come Bet Now / Stay Courageous And Defend Nigeria’s Democracy, Dr Jennifer Abubakar Task Women / Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

Check : p. ....box70@yahoo
No mail in our mailbox. Better you paste the message here.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by BUHARItesticles: 2:25pm On May 05, 2018
igbodefender:
No mail in our mailbox. Better you paste the message here.
You're joking, continue with your threat of DSS and interpol. You boasted that I will kneel down for you. Don't worry your dream will come through soon. Simply check your mail, you should have received a welcome pack.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

You're joking, continue with your threat of DSS and interpol. You boasted that I will kneel down for you. Don't worry your dream will come through soon. Simply check your mail, you should have received a welcome pack.

The relevant authorities are waiting to see what you will attempt.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

Nairalanders, kindly screengrab as much of these guys threats as you can. Let's see if he can make Igbodefender diapappear like IPOBEXPOSED as he has threatened.

The day you don't see Igbodefender post on Buhari 2019 Igbo Presidency 2023, know he succeeded. smiley
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

That you were a former politician does not mean you can go around threatening others. Of Nairaland will allow this atrocious behaviour in a public forum, then good luck to it.

But you will fail in a suprising way.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

That you were a former politician does not mean you can go around threatening others. Of Nairaland will allow this atrocious behaviour in a public forum, then good luck to it.

But you will fail in a surprising way.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

Before you made your death threat, our spiritualist in the US saw it. You cannot escape the long arm of the law. But if God is merciful to you, you won't even try.

Because your attempt has already be cancelled in the spiritual. If you doubt, consult your own spiritualists. grin
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Obdk: 4:24pm On May 05, 2018
igbodefender:

Before you made your death threat, our spiritualist in the US saw it. You cannot escape the long arm of the law. But if God is merciful to you, you won't even try.

Because your attempt has already be cancelled in the spiritual. If you doubt, consult your own spiritualists. grin
fear don catch dis one. lol
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by ivandragon: 9:24am On May 06, 2018
all these bmc people are hilarious.

they say FG/NNPC are the ones importing directly, they should enquire how many oil vessels NNPC has.

the DSDP used now is even less transparent than the crude swap which was fixed for periods & did not allow for variation.

now, NNPC sells & buys at prices not known to Nigerians. NNPC can import 30m litres of PMS p/d & tell Nigerians it imports 50m litres p/d... who checks the books?

when a request was put in to open its books, it vehemently declined. why should an agency doing transparent deals be fearful of opening its books to the public if they are not cooked?

like I said earlier, no system is perfect & variables determine the outcome of certain actions, but for pmb's social media apologist to try to sell the trash about how things are better in terms of fuel pricing & subsidy is just hogwash...
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by Nobody: 5:16am On May 07, 2018
eph12:

What is the fg doing about this solution? Empowering dangote I guess? Won't it be to our own benefit that we have more than one refineries?

I have said this many times. Dangote will just kill us with this his refinery.. only one refinery for 200 million people owned by one man. Hmmmm me I don't like it ooo
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by eph12(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I have said this many times. Dangote will just kill us with this his refinery.. only one refinery for 200 million people owned by one man. Hmmmm me I don't like it ooo
That's the unfortunate situation we find ourselves.
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2018
rainylad:

I know you are all that..its clear.
...it's...
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2018
rainylad:

You spoke my mind,unfortunatey With all the nonsense dude you quoted wrote,some empty skulls agreed with him shocked
...with...
Re: APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture) by frankzone: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
Deji7474:
However there is a tweak to it:

Under the subsidy regime of the Jonathan government, oil marketers were paid bogus amounts of monies to cover for their expenses to supply the country fuel and maintain the price at an affordable amount - this led to the enriching of a few and impoverishing of the country, as most of the oil marketers did not even make any deliveries to Nigeria but were paid billions of Naira. Some others took crude oil to Ghana and Benin Republic but where paid as well.

Under the new system which operates under the Buhari’s government, oil marketers do not receive money from government. Instead, NNPC bears the cost of the differential and takes the hit on their own balances by ensuring that the price of petrol remains at N145 regardless of the fact that the landing cost has increased in such a way to make the 145 unprofitable.

In this new arrangement - which is called UNDER-RECOVERY - the Nigerian consumers benefit and not the marketers. If this is not done, the price of fuel would shoot up and the President has said he would never allow that happen.

What the government is doing to put an end to this regime, which is in itself a short term solution - is to fix our refineries including encouraging private sector involvement.

Chief Financial Officer of NNPC, Mr. Isiaka AbdulRazaq, who traced the advent of the subsidy regime to October, 2003 when NNPC was directed by government to commence the purchase of domestic crude oil at international market price without a corresponding liberalization of the regulated price of petroleum products noted that the subsidy regime has changed.

He explained that under the Jonathan subsidy regime, NNPC and other suppliers of refined petroleum products were entitled to file subsidy claims to the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)t

Mr. AbdulRasaq, however, noted that unlike oil marketers, understand tt the under-recovery regime NNPC did not receive cash payment for subsidy claims as its claims were deducted out of cost payment to the Federation Account after due certification by PPPRA.
Continue your tweaking lies you hear
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fg-responsible-fuel-subsidy-payment-nnpc/
Twisted tweaker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 2300 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto / Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs / BUA Group Chairman, Katsina Gov, Edo First Lady, Others Win Democracy Heroes Awa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.