Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. (7395 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by sasago: 3:55pm On May 20, 2010
To be honest, I am looking for someone who is sweet ,loving caring honest, affectionate,good personality bubbly sense of humour. Last month, I came across an age gap dating site called "AgeGapLove`.co`m", I wan curious about it and joined.

I got several winks and emails there. The blogs and forums are active. They also have chatrooms. Hmmmm, Seems they are all serious. Then I met him. I call him "MR. R". He called me "Baby". But he is 14 years older than me. You know, I am only 21 years old. Should I go on this relationship or give up?

Give me some advices please,  I need help.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by ramonacee(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
heloooooooooooo!!
are you outta ur mind?? no disrespect.
be careful of older guys, no age barrier in love its said.
But with a guy over 11 years older, they suck like crazy!!
angry angry
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by justwise(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2010
ramonacee:

shocked shocked shocked
heloooooooooooo!!
are you outta your mind?? no disrespect.
be careful of older guys, no age barrier in love its said.
But with a guy over 11 years older, they suck like crazy!!
angry angry

Have you being dating alot of them?
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by dane(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2010
think twice and ur your brain
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by boomii(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2010
Give up! cos you r gonna get used, trust me
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by neonet(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2010
Whats wrong with older guys? Age is nothing but a number. Older guys are even more caring,nice and full of fun. Abeg,@poster follow ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Faher(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2010
sasago:

To be honest, I am looking for someone who is sweet ,loving caring honest, affectionate,good personality bubbly sense of humour. Last month, I came across an age gap dating site called "AgeGapLove`.co`m", I wan curious about it and joined.

I got several winks and emails there. The blogs and forums are active. They also have chatrooms. Hmmmm, Seems they are all serious. Then I met him. I call him "MR. R". He called me "Baby". But he is 14 years older than me. You know, I am only 21 years old. Should I go on this relationship or give up?

Lmao, what's wrong with dating within your age bracket? Well, unless you have a fetish for much older men.
cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Gbemyte(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2010
girlfriend, age is not a barrier but u still young y not stay calm nd b focused. becareful of generational gap ooooooooooo
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by SALady(f): 10:26am On May 25, 2010
sasago:

Give me some advices please, I need help.

Did you know that any man at any age can call you baby? I think you are still a bit young for this. Forget this and play with guys your age until you are mature enough
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2010
She's only advertising the site here.

Never fall into trap please.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by ahmedoo(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2010
age doesnt matter
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by yme1(f): 6:40pm On May 25, 2010
i see nothing wrong with the age diff,  all i will tell ya to be careful of is the net thing undecided
i go for guys 15 years older than moi tongue cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Africanqueen2(f): 6:45pm On May 25, 2010
sasago:

There's nothing wrong in dating an older guy. My prob is the means u met d guy. . . I for one don't support internet relationship cos its full of scam. . . So dear be very, extra careful wit this guy. Don't let his sweet words fool you, strip off the sheep wrapping if u'll find a wolf there.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by obojo(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2010
very weird, 21yr old girls dont need to go online to look for dates
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by ahmedoo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^except if she is not attractive or presentable.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by kpolli(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2010
ur too young to already be desperate
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by elderly: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
This is an advertorial.
You got to pay.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2010
Grab popcorn
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by onogbo: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
hmm an older man of course.study him.oloder men also tend to just want some piece of your,
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by chrisrock(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
@poster,am going to be honest with you age is just a number,if you love this guy and he possess all the qualities you desire in a guy,don't let him go,in everything you do please always follow your heart and i promise you that everything is gonna be alright.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Carolece(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nothing is wrong having a partner with who is older/younger, but only when yall are both adults.

My problem with this thread is, why do you have to seek love via the world wide web, arent people around you in your corner of the world?
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
well. . . i turned a proposal down because of d age diff though he dint look it . . . my reason - i dint want him to b retired when my child clocks 10 . .dat was yrs back tho'. undecided . . I know now dat men dat age (if they aint married yet) are definately lookin for a wife . . so u need to find out wat he wants . . preferably face to face . . .and see how it goes. smiley
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by AniLee(f): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
sofeco:

She's only advertising the site here.

Lol, was thinkn likewise.
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by toaspromo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
its no big deal there is no doctrine or laws that stipulate age grade for relationship
so long as the man has all your desired qualities,never be distracted by some other undecisive views

pls this is an advice

you be d judge

good luck smiley
Re: Falling In Love With A Mature Man Who Is 14 Years Older Than Me. by Carolece(f): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
well. . . i turned a proposal down because of d age diff though he dint look it . . . my reason - i dint want him to b retired when my child clocks 10 . .dat was yrs back tho'. . . I know now dat men dat age (if they aint married yet) are definately lookin for a wife . . so u need to find out wat he wants . . preferably face to face . . .and see how it goes.

Not all of them are looking for wives. I know alot who definately are players until they can stand no more. Standing dont mean literally on their feet, in reference to the third leg grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!am Accused Of What I Know Nothing About / This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} / I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.