Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Toast A Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Church Girl (1503 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Church Girl by boxofix: 3:48am On May 05, 2018
HOW TO TOAST A CHURCH GIRL

Posting this topic may make some people think I’m a relationship guru, or what do I even know, after all am just a filmmaker with a big mouth. But believe me you, I may be just naive as you think when it comes to relationship affairs, but let me speak for some of our Spiro brothers who wants to go into a SERIOUS relationship but may find it very difficult to toast a sister in a godly way (if there’s any godly way. Toasting is toasting).
Every character used in this post is fictional and not fictional.
I have been privileged to serve at a campus fellowship as an executive, where I had a lot of girls calling me Papa. A lot of them are beautiful but there’s this one gorgeous dropping angel, who may separate a man’s spirit from his soul. I tried telling her how I feel about her but she wouldn’t take it serious because she sees me as one spiritual figure who doesn’t have emotions. We tried getting along, being close as friends but nothing come out. I took her out one day, bought her a dress just to hear her say, “thank you Papa.” Who’s your Papa? Stop seeing me as a Papa and face reality but she wouldn’t listen. She can attest to the fact that she loves me so much but as a Papa and has refused to see the man in me, but only the God in me. I have virtually done all I can to convince her that I love her and wants something serious but she gives me this careless excuse. To be sincere, she’s has pressed my mumu button that I don’t use to concentrate in bible studies anymore.

Sometimes I pray she shouldn’t be around in services so I would stop looking at her, but look unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith wey bring me come church. I am tired of making her believe me. I am tired of telling her spiritual things since the spiritual things don spoil things for me. Don’t be quick to judge me now, this is the story of many church brothers.
So, brethren, help a brother who’s ready to marry suggest how best he can win this kind of girl. Sisters you are free to suggest too…but don’t tell me she’s not the one for me � ��

For more posts like this, kindly visit
https://azibagir.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by Nobody: 5:27am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by chiommy123(f): 6:39am On May 05, 2018
if you truely love her and she won't listen to you, why don't you involve your pastor that's if you are serious.
Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
she's turning you down becoz she knows you'll bore her to death as her BF.i wont be amazed if she comes pregnant for some heathen. church girls find church guys boring and "i see you as my brother" is the standard excuse they use.if you date your relationship will make her wanna kill herself. she needs excitement. and you look like you respect her too much to give her that; bu calling her "angel" etc.
she's for the Badboys this one.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by austyn0(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2018
"she has pressed my mumu button that I no longer concentrate in bible studies" I imagined myself in your shoes and I have to confess, I laughed so hard....

I would have loved to tell you the story of my first love cause it's kinda similar to yours buh you have already made a move which according to certain specifications and ramifications is wrong... If you hadn't told her how you felt the tempo would have been more easy to dictate....

Just assign yourself into finding her achilles heel and take advantage of the situation.
Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by boxofix: 12:45pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
"she has pressed my mumu button that I no longer concentrate in bible studies" I imagined myself in your shoes and I have to confess, I laughed so hard....

I would have loved to tell you the story of my first love cause it's kinda similar to yours buh you have already made a move which according to certain specifications and ramifications is wrong... If you hadn't told her how you felt the tempo would have been more easy to dictate....

Just assign yourself into finding her achilles heel and take advantage of the situation.
Helpful
Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by boxofix: 12:46pm On May 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
she's turning you down becoz she knows you'll bore her to death as her BF.i wont be amazed if she comes pregnant for some heathen. church girls find church guys boring and "i see you as my brother" is the standard excuse they use.if you date your relationship will make her wanna kill herself. she needs excitement. and you look like you respect her too much to give her that; bu calling her "angel" etc.
she's for the Badboys this one.
But why are they like that? What if the guy is the waz up type that just wants to follow protocol.
Re: How To Toast A Church Girl by oxladexo(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2018
How to toast church a girl? WtF you even saying

(1) (Reply)

Berger To Ajah: Story Of False Rape, Accusation - Twitter Trend / I Might Come Back To Nigeria / Slim Or BBW Girls ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.