Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? (378 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2018
At school our course lecturer asked us this mind confusing question?

The question was?
If you are asked to donate your blood to either your wife or mother to stay alive?
The one you donate to first will live?

Most of us went for our?

Sincerely If you are the one who will you help first?
your mom or wife?

lalasticlala
mynd44
ishiluv
dominique
Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:59am On May 05, 2018
I am not a guy but let me put mouth.I believe he should donate it to his wife.His mother has a husband and has gotten to a point in her life so maybe death may not be a problem.The husband and wife are one and the wife may not have gotten to that point in life and so the man should save his wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by AlexCk: 12:08pm On May 05, 2018
All these funny and weird scenarios that rarely happens.

Anyways, as a parent, ur mum would want u to save ur wife, cuz she believe as long as u are happy and doing well, she's fulfilled.
Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by youngreezy(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
my mama

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On May 05, 2018
grin

Hang on...my first question is...what if the guy has no match to neither of them?

Have u asked your professor this question? undecided
Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 05, 2018
I'm not married yet so I don't know how loving my wife would be to me. My mom is not perfect but at least I know how sacrificial she has been and she can be. So for now its my mum.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not a guy but let me put mouth.I believe he should donate it to his wife.His mother has a husband and has gotten to a point in her life so maybe death may not be a problem.The husband and wife are one and the wife may not have gotten to that point in life and so the man should save his wife.
Lol becus you are a wife to be abi

It tells you the huge difference it makes to be the pioneer lover, rather than expecting to be loved first. Memories of the sacrifices born for you always overtakes memories of the sacrifice you bear for others.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Regrets Of Singles!!! / Ladies This Is For You. Watch This! / Married Folks Only: Single Or Married Which Do You Enjoy Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.