Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend (3507 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by alert01(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2019
I once asked a girl out and invited to come let me take her out. I asked her to come alone and she promised she will. But boom she appeared with her best friend probably so I won't take her home and have sex with her. anyway I was okay with that. But I did this.
1) I welcomed her warmly and she introduced her friend to me and vice versa, but I was more warm to her friend, I admired everything in her, even up to her hairy skin. I praised her makeup, and did everything to flatter her. Which I never did to my date. I think my date was beginning to notice that things were changing.
2) When we entered my car I asked my date to take the back seat and her friend to take the front so I can get to know her better. I and her friend were discussing and laughing at the front seat on our way to the restaurant while she was sitting at the back seat obviously frustrated.
3) when we got to the restaurant I chose, I opened the car door for her friend but I didn't for my date.
She was no longer smiling but I pretended not to notice, her friend was feeling very much at home.
4) After I have secured a table for three of us, I held the chair for her friend to sit down, but I didn't do it for my date.
When the waiter came to take our orders, I was more concerned with what her friend wants and didn't care whatever my date wants.
She was now beginning to regret taking her friend along.
5) During the meal I had struck up a conversation with my date's friend and I learned more about her life and also shared mine with her, I was always looking deep in her eyes and always admiring every little about her, like her smile, the way she plays shy, her hairstyle and all other things, which I didn't do a single one to my date.
I didn't notice her drink had finished until her friend's drink was finished.
My date has already lost her appetite.
6) When my date tries to chip in in our discussion, I would politely cut her short and focused on her friend Instead.
Infact I focused on her friend so much that I barely noticed she was even there.
7) When we were through with the food I payed for it then I ordered wine, I asked her friend her favourite but didn't to my date. She mentioned it but insisted she'll be drinking the one I ordered, so I ordered her favourite wine, I poured the wine for my date's friend but allowed my date to pour it for herself, then I took up a serviette and wouldn't allow any stray drop of wine on her lips. I completely neglected my date.
Her friend was enjoying herself while my date was utterly disappointed.
cool The killer was when her friend offered her contacts information so she can visit me alone sometimes, commenting that I'm too much a nice guy to have around, the type she always wanted but haven't seen for some years. But I politely turned her request down but promised her that when next she comes again with her friend I would take her to my home to know my place better after dropping her friend ( my date) off. She promised to wear something sexier when she'd be coming.
This was too much for my date to bear, so she stood up and said she wanted to go home and that she wants to go with her friend. Her friend was like " if you want to go you can go, we haven't finished our discussion, I'll join you later." But she insisted that she's going with her friend. So for peace to reign, I urged her friend to go with her. Her friend was visibly disappointed disappointed as she was enjoying herself. But however she obliged. He got up and exited the restaurant after paying the bills.
I offered to drop them off, my date declined but her friend insisted she like my car. My date ran to take the front seat of the car but I politely banished her to the back seat and her friend took the front, we resumed the conversation we left off. My date was almost bursting into tears. But I pretended not to notice.
Her friend was rather reluctant when I dropped them off. She offered to get my contact information again but I politely turned it down. I gave her 3K for recharge card and transport fare. But I didn't give my date a single dime. I bid them goodbye and laughed all the way home.
What I spent was even lower than what I expected to spend for that day.
The next time I invited my date to come over let's go out for dinner this time she came alone.
Abeg was I wrong??

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by omobs(m): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2019
You smart jare, you deserve an award, but next time, make sure you collect the other girls number

22 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Oche211(m): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Tuale!!!
You too much
lesson served cold and chilled.
Na real man you be

14 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by orion7: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2019
liar

6 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Oche211(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2019
omobs:
You smart jare, you deserve an award, but next time, make sure you collect the other girls number
he wasn't interested in the friend. May probably not be his kind of lady.
He still has his attention fixed on her friend.
Everything na to teach her lesson

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Davash222(m): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Story!!

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by gaby(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2019
What an epistle. ...

I did this for her friend..but not for my date....

Yawn..

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by fr3do(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Classic, u must really like ur date to go that far to teach her a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by omobs(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Oche211:

he wasn't interested in the friend. May probably not be his kind of lady.
He still has his attention fixed on her friend.
Everything na to teach her lesson

Eh, but he would hv completed the lesson by collecting the other girl number.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2019
I smell lies

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Stanweezy(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
OP after all this nollywood scene, how did u manage to reconcile with ur date and invited her this time around alone

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by DavSagacity(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2019
U go sabi write super story for Wale Adenuga Productions.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by MJBOLT: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2019
this sh*t is funny,i need to try it on some ladies grin
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Chaiiii... You did well
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Vicintonsh(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
.i can imagin the look on ur date's face all along grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Hahahaha what a fictitious and fallacious concoction, concocted to entertain broke ass niggas. A wale Adenuga production grin

Marketed and distributed by Amaco investment limited
11 pound road Aba
24 NNamdi Akiziwe street idumota lagos
Obakasson plaza ojo alaba lagos
22 ndiden usang iso road calabar

Grab your copy soon. cool

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:
I once asked a girl out and invited to come let me take her out. I asked her to come alone and she promised she will. But boom she appeared with her best friend probably so I won't take her home and have sex with her. anyway I was okay with that. But I did this.
1) I welcomed her warmly and she introduced her friend to me and vice versa, but I was more warm to her friend, I admired everything in her, even up to her hairy skin. I praised her makeup, and did everything to flatter her. Which I never did to my date. I think my date was beginning to notice that things were changing.
2) When we entered my car I asked my date to take the back seat and her friend to take the front so I can get to know her better. I and her friend were discussing and laughing at the front seat on our way to the restaurant while she was sitting at the back seat obviously frustrated.
3) when we got to the restaurant I chose, I opened the car door for her friend but I didn't for my date.
She was no longer smiling but I pretended not to notice, her friend was feeling very much at home.
4) After I have secured a table for three of us, I held the chair for her friend to sit down, but I didn't do it for my date.
When the waiter came to take our orders, I was more concerned with what her friend wants and didn't care whatever my date wants.
5) During the meal I had struck up a conversation with my date's friend and I learned more about her life and also shared mine with her, I was always looking deep in her eyes and always admiring every little about her, like her smile, the way she plays shy, her hairstyle and all other things, which I didn't do a single one to my date.
6) When my date tries to chip in in our discussion, I would politely cut her short and focused on her friend Instead.
Infact I focused on her friend so much that I barely noticed she was even there.
7) When we were through with the food I payed for it then I ordered wine, I asked her friend her favourite but didn't to my date. She mentioned it but insisted she'll be drinking the one I ordered, so I ordered her favourite wine, I poured the wine for my date's friend but allowed my date to pour it for herself, then I took up a serviette and wouldn't allow any stray drop of wine on her lips. I completely neglected my date.
cool The killer was when her friend offered her contacts information so she can visit me alone sometimes, commenting that I'm too much a nice guy to have around, the type she always wanted but haven't seen for some years. But I politely turned her request down but promised her that when next she comes again with her friend I would take her to my home to know my place better after dropping her friend ( my date) off. She promised to wear something sexier when she'd be coming.
This was too much for my date to bear, so she stood up and said she wanted to go home and that she wants to go with her friend. Her friend was like " if you want to go you can go, we haven't finished our discussion, I'll join you later." But she insisted that she's going with her friend. So for peace to reign, I urged her friend to go with her. Her friend was visibly disappointed disappointed as she was enjoying herself. But however she obliged. He got up and exited the restaurant after paying the bills.
I offered to drop them off, my date declined but her friend insisted she like my car. My date ran to take the front seat of the car but I politely banished her to the back seat and her friend took the front, we resumed the conversation we left off. My date was almost bursting into tears. But I pretended not to notice.
Her friend was rather reluctant when I dropped them off. She offered to get my contact information again but I politely turned it down. I gave her 3K for recharge card and transport fare. But I didn't give my date a single dime. I bid them goodbye and laughed all the way home.
The next time I invited my date to come over let's go out for dinner this time she came alone.
Abeg was I wrong??

Good of you, some ladies no get sense, haba! But try and call her, beg her not to do it again, she has learnt her lessons.
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Oche211(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2019
omobs:

Eh, but he would hv completed the lesson by collecting the other girl number.
lolz... Sure nd even play away matches later
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by JesssCA(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
This is super storrrry undecided

Nonsense
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by fw71497: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Ideal strategy, but the magnitude of yr lies is unforgivable you must be punished

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Headlesschicken(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2019
grin You really do have nice dreams,pls what type of foam do u sleep on...

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by omobs(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Oche211:

lolz... Sure nd even play away matches later
you smart bro
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by tciro: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Sweet story see how I relax read the yarn grin
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by febrezedarego(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Bro u deserve grammy
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Vince77(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:
Abeg was I wrong??

You are the real MVP. Kudos.
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by alert01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
JesssCA:

Nonsense

Lol. Idiot.

who invited you and your rotten pussy on my post?

Get off here, and go and breastfeed junior with that sour milk in ur slippers breast. Stupid idiot
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by alert01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
tciro:
Sweet story see how I relax read the yarn grin

Lols. Nairalanders and their low comprehension sense
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice write up, we do know it never happened grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lienus. Which girl will betray her friend in the front of her when they know they are going out to chop your money.

When the friend said i promise to wear something sexy next time in front of his date. I just know the nigga was writing a script

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Sirmuel1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
I love this. Whether it's real or not, I don't care cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by clive2u(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
JesssCA:

Nonsense
why e be say na only girls dey call this story lie? we know say e fit be like but why una dey feel guilty
Re: Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend by Jagaban880: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Cook This Rubbish Now [Picture] / Watch Boma And Tega Bleep / Lady Catches Reactions As She Wore Bikini To Her Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.