Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out (38508 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Promismike(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by EngrIKEM: 8:37am On May 06, 2018
musabayokanu:
PRESS RELEASE

RE: APC WARD CONGRESS IN IMO

This is to inform the general public that the materials especially the result sheets for the conduct of the APC Ward Congresses in the State have not been found upto this moment.

The argument over who is in custody of the materials have been between the man originally posted to the State for the conduct of the Congresses Chief Ini Okorie and the organizing Secretary of the Party, Chief Osita Izunaso.

While Izunaso said he handed over the materials to Chief Okorie, the man himself said Chief Izunaso didn’t give him the materials.

And this evening when the Police took Chief Okorie to the residence of Senator Izunaso to resolve the issue of who among them has the materials, the man disappeared in Izunaso’s house.

The governor has been appealing to the members of the Party in the State to remain calm and avoid actions that could lead to fracas or loss of lives. He said he would not like any Imo man or woman to lose his or her life because of Politics during his administration. He assured that the proper action will be taken.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
The congress has been won and lost simple we are here in Owerri direct and life more are yet to come

5 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Gboliwe: 8:38am On May 06, 2018
I was beginning to wonder if there were no more stubborn politicians in the state. The way the mad man was behaving was ridiculous and quite annoying at the same time.

The man since became mad since he was slapped and had to be flown out. His head no correct since then

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Printerscanner: 8:40am On May 06, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
Foolish party. Ordinary ward congress a primary 6 class prefect can conduct without hitches, a ruling party couldn't.

No wonder they plunged us into recession.

Tomorrow one phul will now tell me to vote for these devils.

PDP was a small demon but APC na Lucifer.

Devilish party.

Yes ordinary congress that PDP conducted and spent several months in court. Up till today, the PDP has not
recovered from the animosity their last congress caused.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by conehead2018: 8:40am On May 06, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

A whole governor was shut out
my brother Rocha's shot himself in the foot the day he kicked against oyeguns wisdom of tenure elongation.he nailed his political career the day he anointed Uche as successor. An army that fights a multiple army at the same time don't last,ask Hitler,Napoleon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by gurunlocker: 8:40am On May 06, 2018
Lol... Later APC will be acting like they always do free and fair elections.

Ordinary ward election wasn't success in over 90% of locations. These are the people that want to handle general election, rigging is so sure...
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Tobbyfitz: 8:50am On May 06, 2018
Who knows where I can get Baba ijebu in Kaduna?
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Temptee101(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2018
pode:
What is really happening to APC today
Our God has finally risen to destroy our enemies and forever put confusion in their camp

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by ufuosman(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2018
pode:
What is really happening to APC today
1 Like

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by mvem(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2018
kaorama:
Useless man. This is just the beginning. God will raise a David that will destroy you real soon. The people of Imo have suffered under you in no small measure.
...We Africans and God....Always waiting for God to bring food, prosperity, wife and everything...we are too superstitious...that's by the way...am just saying this because we add God to everything in our life, but our life reflects nothing too positive and I mean Africa ...why not say the people of IMO should take matters into there hands and do just.... And my comments doesn't doubt the nature of God but our obsesse believe in the supernatural doing everything for Us...he doesn't run a charity organization...
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by jrusky(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2018
In imo there should not be any ward congress okorocha want start saraki dynasty as it's in kwara so hell no.

In benue Ortom.should not even dares it. That is my take.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by AraraumePIKIN: 8:55am On May 06, 2018
Sam Onwu, is a helpless Press Secretary whose duties has left him empty of his real self.

_Where those waiting to hear from Comr. Ekeh? Here he comes_

*End of First Leg of Imo State APC Champions League*

I learnt that the match was between *NDI AGBURU* and *IMO APC STAKEHOLDERS*

I learnt that Imo state maradona His Excellency Gov. Rochas Okorocha led *NDI AGBURU* to the match with Hon Uche Nwosu as the Captain, Hon. Kingsley Uju as the Striker, Hon Chike Okafor and Hon. Ojinere as midfielders, Rt Hon Ihim and OZB as the Defenders and other Rescue players.

While Sen. Osita Izunaso led the APC stakeholders having Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume as the Captain with newly signed big boys "Sen. Uwajimogu and Prince Eze Madumere as the midfielders; Ndaa Jude Ejiogu, Air commodore Peter Gbujie, Rt Hon. Kelechi Kennedy Nwagwu, Rt Hon. Goodluck Nana Opiah as defenders; Sen. Hope Uzodinma as the top9; Hon Casmir Ohamara (G16 leader), Dr. Toe Ekechi, Rt Hon. Donatus Ozoemena as wingers and the following players are reserves: 1. Hon. Mrs Tina Adike - Deputy National Woman Leader APC,
2. Rt. Hon. Emeka Nwajuba - Chairman TetFund.
3. Dr. Uzoma Obiyo
4. Chief Okey Ikoro
5. Chief Marcellinus Nlemigbo (Marcon).
6. Chief Cosmas Maduba
7. Barr. Emeka Ojure Amadi (incoming house member, Oguta Constituency)
8. Rt. Hon. Ernest Ibejiakor - (Nwa-Ndaa).
9. Hon. Chief Longers Anyanwu.
10. High Chief Zik Martins Nnadozie
11. Chief Kingsley Okafor
12. Sir Peter Nnabuife
13. Dr. Chris Nwaike
14. Chief (Hon.) E.C Igbojekwe
15. Nze Elvis Agukwe.
18. Rt. Hon. Donatus Ozoemena
19. Hon. Gibson Njemanze
20. Dr. Vitalis Orikeze Ajumbe
21. Chief Felix Idiga (Jafac).
22. Hon. Mrs Chigozie C. Ihekire
23. Prince Ford Ozumba
24. Prince Maxwell Phillips Igwe
25. High Chief Val Okere
26. Dr. Mrs Carol Amadi
27. Engr. (Chief) Benny Nnabue
28. Hon. Stanley Nzekwe
29. Barr. Emma Nwosu.
30.  Ichie Best Mbanaso
31. Hon. Mrs Ada Egbufor
32. Barr. Robert Okwuego
33. Hon. Mrs Ndidi Njoku
34. Chief Joe Nwokem
35. Dr. Charles Onuoha
36. Hon. Mrs Sabina Anukam
37. Chief Tony Asomugha
38. Rt. Hon. Chidi Nwogu
39. Hon. Mrs Florence Ohalete
40. Engr. Chime Nzeribe
41. Hon. Chief Alan B. Onyemechi
42. Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
43. Barr. Tony Odirichukwu
44. Hon. CC Ubah
45. Chief Ejike Chukwu
46. Hon. Chief Okey Igwe
47. Hon. Mrs Nma Nzeribe Michaels
48. Chief Igwekala Ugomaduefule
49. Gen. Kalu Egwuagu (rtd)
50. Prince Ezennia D. Ogbuehi

I equally learnt that NDI AGBURU mistook Anambra state referee from Abuja (the man posted to conduct the ward congress from Abuja) to Imo state referee

I learnt that NDI AGBURU on seeing that the match is no longer on their favour sent their fans led by Hon. Kenneth Emelu to protest at the police headquarters Owerri

I also learnt NDI AGBURU are now disassociating themselves from the match claiming it did not hold while their fans-club (Ugwumba boys) have been on social media spread pictures of the match (congress) in their various pitches (ward centres)

I as well learnt that Prince Eze Madumere and Ndaa Jude Ejiogu were spotted celebrating victory while in the video, dancing bongo at their various pitches (ward center).

I learnt that all the media otimkpus of NDI AGBURU have gone mute

I learnt that Agunwa Emeka Nzeribe was the commentator that fed the public with the right information.

Compiled the match analyst
*Comr Ekeh Ifeanyi*
Writing from Ejemekwuru in Awa Ward.

Stay tuned for second leg which is LGA Congress

5 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by LordKO(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2018
In politics losers will always have their say while winners have their way.

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

A whole governor was shut out

Power belongs to the people, they just don't know it.

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nobody: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
mvem:
...We Africans and God....Always waiting for God to bring food, prosperity, wife and everything...we are too superstitious...that's by the way...am just saying this because we add God to everything in our life, but our life reflects nothing too positive and I mean Africa ...why not say the people of IMO should take matters into there hands and do just.... And my comments doesn't doubt the nature of God but our obsesse believe in the supernatural doing everything for Us...he doesn't run a charity organization...

I know what I mean. Somethings are beyond us. But God steps in. Am not here to argue if God has the ability to intervene in the affairs of men or not. Whatever you like beleive, but I know there is God in Heaven. And when God does a thing, even you will know.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2018
Rochas is gone

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by poseidon12: 9:12am On May 06, 2018
kaorama:
Useless man. This is just the beginning. God will raise a David that will destroy you real soon. The people of Imo have suffered under you in no small measure.

Maybe, just maybe the people of Imo deserve the suffering. After all, they voted Rochas and APC for two terms now. And they are warming up to still vote APC in 2019.
You guys deserve the leadership you are getting from Rochas and APC. So please spare us the complaint.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by poseidon12: 9:19am On May 06, 2018
veacea:
If he's shot he won't be able to release statement jawe.

He was shut out. He was not shot at. The first means that they prevented him from participating in the process. They isolated him.
They did not shoot him.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by chudi55: 9:31am On May 06, 2018
Failed at sight
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by musabayokanu: 9:33am On May 06, 2018
Rochas will be retired in May 29 2019 and Uche Nwosu will continue in his Ogboko or Spibat Mansion as his domestic servant.

He asked his supporters in 2011 someone who is awake does day way his things? No they said.

In 2018 he aked his supporters person that is on ground will his thing miss? No they said

he asked them to be on round nd be awake but all his strategies failed.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by LBanks(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Maybe, just maybe the people of Imo deserve the suffering. After all, they voted Rochas and APC for two terms now. And they are warming up to still vote APC in 2019.
You guys deserve the leadership you are getting from Rochas and APC. So please spare us the complaint.

Oga Rochas won 2011 elections under the platform of APGA, then the 2015 elections he rigged it using his incumbency as well as the help of federal powers, the only election he won convincingly was in 2011, and he won through APGA

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2018
The way APC go fall by d tym dis dia drama reach national level ehn?? All dis states wt two factions.. Imo kaduna Kano Oyo osun etc.. Na who go send delegates go cause wahala

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by galaxy2020(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2018
Araraume will destroy him and destroy the party b4 decamping. As Rochas makes his bed, Make him sleep ontopam period.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Boss13: 9:49am On May 06, 2018
SAVAGES in action
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2018
Okorocha wasn't shut out but rather a very dull move by organizing secretary who is Okorocha's arch enemy was busted. He intended writing results different from the polling units in order to thwart the will of Imo APC members. His name is Osita Izunaso and he was once a Senator. The final outcome will still be read here on Nairaland and his future in Imo is risky because he has incurred the wrath of the youths. He is still moving around because Okorocha begged the youths not to take laws into their hands.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by canalily(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
Foolish party. Ordinary ward congress a primary 6 class prefect can conduct without hitches, a ruling party couldn't.

Devilish party.
pls bro dont garnish that their general logo phul, write how they wil understand it well without ambiguity as 'FOOL'.
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by chimauga(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Devilish party.

U are right bro
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nobody: 10:21am On May 06, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha wasn't shut out but rather a very dull move by organizing secretary who is Okorocha's arch enemy was busted. He intended writing results different from the polling units in order to thwart the will of Imo APC members. His name is Osita Izunaso and he was once a Senator. The final outcome will still be read here on Nairaland and his future in Imo is risky because he has incurred the wrath of the youths. He is still moving around because Okorocha begged the youths not to take laws into their hands.

which youths are u talking abt?
do u mean he told his touts not to take laws into their hands?
There s no reasonable Imo youth thats on the side of Rochas anymore.
Rochas destroyed their businesses nd ve sent some to d grave

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Leopantro: 10:22am On May 06, 2018
Here is the reason why he was not allowed to participate. if you watch it, everything will become clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakFhs_euoY
Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2018
I thank God there are still men of valour in that state. I was beginning to think they had all been bought up. They were waiting to serve the cold to that buffuuuuun of a governor that has made nonsense of governance like Bello of Kogi state.

AraraumePIKIN:
Sam Onwu, is a helpless Press Secretary whose duties has left him empty of his real self.

_Where those waiting to hear from Comr. Ekeh? Here he comes_

*End of First Leg of Imo State APC Champions League*

I learnt that the match was between *NDI AGBURU* and *IMO APC STAKEHOLDERS*

I learnt that Imo state maradona His Excellency Gov. Rochas Okorocha led *NDI AGBURU* to the match with Hon Uche Nwosu as the Captain, Hon. Kingsley Uju as the Striker, Hon Chike Okafor and Hon. Ojinere as midfielders, Rt Hon Ihim and OZB as the Defenders and other Rescue players.

While Sen. Osita Izunaso led the APC stakeholders having Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume as the Captain with newly signed big boys "Sen. Uwajimogu and Prince Eze Madumere as the midfielders; Ndaa Jude Ejiogu, Air commodore Peter Gbujie, Rt Hon. Kelechi Kennedy Nwagwu, Rt Hon. Goodluck Nana Opiah as defenders; Sen. Hope Uzodinma as the top9; Hon Casmir Ohamara (G16 leader), Dr. Toe Ekechi, Rt Hon. Donatus Ozoemena as wingers and the following players are reserves: 1. Hon. Mrs Tina Adike - Deputy National Woman Leader APC,
2. Rt. Hon. Emeka Nwajuba - Chairman TetFund.
3. Dr. Uzoma Obiyo
4. Chief Okey Ikoro
5. Chief Marcellinus Nlemigbo (Marcon).
6. Chief Cosmas Maduba
7. Barr. Emeka Ojure Amadi (incoming house member, Oguta Constituency)
8. Rt. Hon. Ernest Ibejiakor - (Nwa-Ndaa).
9. Hon. Chief Longers Anyanwu.
10. High Chief Zik Martins Nnadozie
11. Chief Kingsley Okafor
12. Sir Peter Nnabuife
13. Dr. Chris Nwaike
14. Chief (Hon.) E.C Igbojekwe
15. Nze Elvis Agukwe.
18. Rt. Hon. Donatus Ozoemena
19. Hon. Gibson Njemanze
20. Dr. Vitalis Orikeze Ajumbe
21. Chief Felix Idiga (Jafac).
22. Hon. Mrs Chigozie C. Ihekire
23. Prince Ford Ozumba
24. Prince Maxwell Phillips Igwe
25. High Chief Val Okere
26. Dr. Mrs Carol Amadi
27. Engr. (Chief) Benny Nnabue
28. Hon. Stanley Nzekwe
29. Barr. Emma Nwosu.
30.  Ichie Best Mbanaso
31. Hon. Mrs Ada Egbufor
32. Barr. Robert Okwuego
33. Hon. Mrs Ndidi Njoku
34. Chief Joe Nwokem
35. Dr. Charles Onuoha
36. Hon. Mrs Sabina Anukam
37. Chief Tony Asomugha
38. Rt. Hon. Chidi Nwogu
39. Hon. Mrs Florence Ohalete
40. Engr. Chime Nzeribe
41. Hon. Chief Alan B. Onyemechi
42. Dr. Louis Nonye Obodo
43. Barr. Tony Odirichukwu
44. Hon. CC Ubah
45. Chief Ejike Chukwu
46. Hon. Chief Okey Igwe
47. Hon. Mrs Nma Nzeribe Michaels
48. Chief Igwekala Ugomaduefule
49. Gen. Kalu Egwuagu (rtd)
50. Prince Ezennia D. Ogbuehi

I equally learnt that NDI AGBURU mistook Anambra state referee from Abuja (the man posted to conduct the ward congress from Abuja) to Imo state referee

I learnt that NDI AGBURU on seeing that the match is no longer on their favour sent their fans led by Hon. Kenneth Emelu to protest at the police headquarters Owerri

I also learnt NDI AGBURU are now disassociating themselves from the match claiming it did not hold while their fans-club (Ugwumba boys) have been on social media spread pictures of the match (congress) in their various pitches (ward centres)

I as well learnt that Prince Eze Madumere and Ndaa Jude Ejiogu were spotted celebrating victory while in the video, dancing bongo at their various pitches (ward center).

I learnt that all the media otimkpus of NDI AGBURU have gone mute

I learnt that Agunwa Emeka Nzeribe was the commentator that fed the public with the right information.

Compiled the match analyst
*Comr Ekeh Ifeanyi*
Writing from Ejemekwuru in Awa Ward.

Stay tuned for second leg which is LGA Congress

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2018
May more calamity and confusion befall this evil party, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.