Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Should I Accept This Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept This Gift? (1064 Views)

Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2018
I conducted a waec tutorial lesson for some science students, they were all girls.
I asked one of the girls for her number so I cud tell dem not to come whenever I was busy since they all attended the same secondary school. d time for d tutorial was always by 4pm after school.
one of the girls wrote me a 4 page letter, she said how could I have asked her friend for her number? she has lost all d respect dat she has for me and all dat. I wasn't happy after reading dat letter but I jex ignored it.
A month later, she sent me a gift(wristwatch), thanking me for everything. I don't want to accept dis gift but I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by AstroG: 11:49am On May 06, 2018
I don't comment on unethical posts

Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Rangel: 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
Do you have a wrist watch?
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
Rangel:
Do you have a wrist watch?
yes, I do. but dats not d issue
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Rangel: 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:
I conducted a waec tutorial lesson for some science students, they were all girls.
I asked one of the girls for her number so I cud tell dem not to come whenever I was busy since they all attended the same secondary school. d time for d tutorial was always by 4pm after school.
one of the girls wrote me a 4 page letter, she said how could I have asked her friend for her number? she has lost all d respect dat she has for me and all dat. I wasn't happy after reading dat letter but I jex ignored it.
A month later, she sent me a gift(wristwatch), thanking me for everything. I don't want to accept dis gift but I don't know how to go about it.
accept and bring it to me. That seems better.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by gabinogem(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2018
You should have trashed out the matter as at when she sent you the letter; by calling them both & clearing the air, if truly you have nothing up ur sleeves.

Btw, As for the wrist watch, you have to accept it in good fate.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2018

She Is Jealous...

She Thinks You Like Are Friend But She Feels She deserves You...

You Wont Die If You Wear The Watch
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2018
gabinogem:
You should have trashed out the matter as at when she sent you the letter; by calling them both & clearing the air, if truly you have nothing up ur sleeves.

Btw, As for the wrist watch, you have to accept it in good fate.
I wanted to call her but I was not in d mood, in dat state of mind, maybe I wud av said one or 2 tins DAT i ll end up regretting
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

She Is Jealous...

She Thinks You Like Are Friend But She Feels She deserves You...

You Wont Die If You Wear The Watch
I tink I deserve an apology from her
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by gabinogem(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:

I wanted to call her but I was not in d mood, in dat state of mind, maybe I wud av said one or 2 tins DAT all end up regretting
you could've done that few days after she sent you the letter... Not just calling her alone, but also her classmate you gave ur number to, & talk some sense into them.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2018
Rangel:
accept and bring it to me. That seems better.
I wish I cud. it was even a free tutorial
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:
I tink I deserve an apology from her

Ask Her For One, she Will Give It but Be Ready To Give Her Something In Return
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

Ask Her For One, she Will Give It but Be Ready To Give Her Something In Return
something like wat?
do u min textbooks?
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2018
gabinogem:
you could've done that few days after she sent you the letter... Not just calling her alone, but also her classmate you gave ur number to, & talk some sense into them.
bro, wah do I do now?
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:
something like wat? do u min textbooks?

No Assurance

Dont expect Anything...
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by gabinogem(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:

bro, wah do I do now?
The only thing I feel is right is for you to air ur grievance & let her know she erred for accusing you falsely & that she owes you an apology not a gift.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2018
DeadRat:

No Assurance

Dont expect Anything...
okay, tenks bro
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2018
gabinogem:
The only thing I feel is right is for you to air ur grievance & let her know she erred for accusing you falsely & that she owes you an apology not a gift.
tenks man, I will do just dat
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by mmuonso(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2018
Gozbrown:

yes, I do. but dats not d issue
u made a mistake by asking for the gal's number, i was not there,but i also think that something is cooking, if not immediate, could be later, so being that u are dealing with a group, u should have asked for their collective opinion on how to contact them,
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Gozbrown(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2018
mmuonso:

u made a mistake by asking for the gal's number, i was not there,but i also think that something is cooking, if not immediate, could be later, so being that u are dealing with a group, u should have asked for their collective opinion on how to contact them,
dats true, I asked her for her number because she was more regular and dedicated dan d odas
why I felt bad was dat it was a free tutorial class because they couldn't pay d amount I asked for when they approached me. I saw how serious they were and decided to help them out.
Re: Should I Accept This Gift? by Misscaring(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask?

Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Do You Dream For?? / I Don’t Know What To Do / "Arewa Girls Who Use Makeup And Attachment Are Irresponsible" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.