Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress (80239 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by iguita: 7:45pm On May 06, 2018
Beginning of the end right? or the beginning of the shame? lol
nely:
This is just the beginning for okro-Hausa
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Maket: 8:00pm On May 06, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Shebi okorocha wan turn d thing to monarchy? Uselex selfish polithiefcians
He should go and ask baba Jang. He never see. He should collect slap
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Westaslave2(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2018
Gud work ! okorocha tought igbos ar yoruba! see im head...he wan imo 4 pocket as god...he want 2 answer jagaban of ndiimo
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Westaslave2(f): 8:10pm On May 06, 2018
saeedowolab:
F***ck all the Igbos, the most confused homo sapiens in the world, will never test the corridor of power, take it or leave it buhari will rule till 2023, the most disunited Nigerian ethnic group.
Smelling aboki...we lyk 2 disunited among ourselves ,we dnt want ur peaceful n united lives ie place of thousands bloodshed ,i spit on u northern muslims tufiaaaaaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Westaslave2(f): 8:13pm On May 06, 2018
saeedowolab:
F***ck all the Igbos, the most confused homo sapiens in the world, will never test the corridor of power, take it or leave it buhari will rule till 2023, the most disunited Nigerian ethnic group.
i forget 2 mention smelling fulani anuslickers yoruba,who ar full of cowardice!
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Westaslave2(f): 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Though Okorocha is so much hated for his incompetence across Imo state but I don't want APGA to win the next poll in Imo state because it will turn the state to path of positive development. I want the likes of dangerous gangs and under-developers like Okorocha, Ohakim, Ararume, Onwumere, Chris Ejiogu etc, and other pillagers and rogues to continue to rule Imo state for another 16yrs, that way the state would have been written off and demolished completely by the time they are done. I will be very happy if this trend continues. cheesy
Bros i love u so much 4 ur comment! i support u 100% ...so dat wen der finish wt imo dey go get sense most times imo pple dey behalf lyk yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by newoffer: 8:22pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

Never in your life mention asiwaju with ur stinking flat headed mouth....wot ur concern with asiwaju....beter have a better life slowpoke
. u must be a slave to the cup of rice distributor. if u not mad why fight here because of one naija finest crook
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Westaslave2(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2018
Seandisputed:
Someone should remind Okorocha Imo is not Kwara State.
Or lagos
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by nkemdi89(f): 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
xtivin:
Okorocha was a learner when he was sending his deputy to FEC meetings,this will give the deputy ability to align with federal powers in abuja.This is a political wisdom
Good one, you have said it all, you deserve a bottle of wine from me , for only few this comment.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Eagba(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2018
See them african politicians without ideology. Them go say " i build go road, i go build nepa" that na correct ideology?
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by talk2percy(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2018
So at least for now no more Uche Nwosu wu onye nke agburu anyi. Though APC isn't getting Imo state again
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by PierreAbutu(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Why rejoicing over your imminent defeat in the real election cuz APC shall never rise again the second time in this rescued nation.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

My dear, Madumere and his ilk are all decamping to APGA b4 October
Only Uncle Rochas will be left in APC
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by AiiVee(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2018
at least the statue oriented fam no dey come back
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Charly68: 11:34pm On May 06, 2018
They put their Oga's back for ground ..Eewoooh! I hope the man won't develop high blood pressure oo
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by MONITZ: 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You only have one vote. Some of you said more than this the last time.

And anybody who holds a contrary view to this man's view is a slowpoke according to OBJ,what has this devilish party done in the country and states at large that would warrant their coming back? The only thing they re good at is not standing by their electoral promises,they re quick to blame others for their lack of leadership style,I can't just wait for the battle to begin so that APC can be finally disgraced and dismantled ...

They re still learners as regards to politics,the real politicians re the PDP folks,they know ho to give and take amongst themselves so that rancour won't arise Bt look at this yeye party called APC that is barely 4 years old and still can't organize simple ward congresses across the federation without violence marring the exercise,just like Telemundo their cluelessness is in them and its unique...
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by MONITZ: 11:51pm On May 06, 2018
Poocelebs:
grin

SEE THE RESULTS HERE : http://www.inecnigeria.org/IMO-2018

U must be very stupid for click baiting people to a topic that bears no semblance to what is being discussed..Continue in ur foolishness till u will become known for this anomaly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Why rejoicing over your imminent defeat in the real election cuz APC shall never rise again the second time in this rescued nation.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Remember rochas came through apga
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by SmartPolician: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
asha80:
with who as guber candidate?

Frank Nneji of ABC transport
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by Maket: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
ROCHAS HAS HIS FREE EDUCATION FOUNDATION SCHOOL IN JOS, HIS HOUSE IN JOS. AFTER IMO, JOS IS HIS NEXT HOME YET THIS MAN REFUSED LEARNING FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO BABA JANG IN 2015 BY TAKING THIS ROUTE. NTOOOO ROCHI
Re: Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress by ulokayce: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
kaorama:
Good one. But the State will no longer be under the evil party called APC come 2019. APGA is taking over. PDP killed the State while APC buried it. We are going back to our first love - APGA
I don't think it's party that killed Imo State rather the person in charge. I guess Rochas killed Imo. After all he (Rochas) was elected in office thru' APGA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / David Markā€™s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.