Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (37647 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2018
consultancy:
A woman with a golden heart i would say. kudos to you and keep it up. it is not easy to nuture a child birthed by another as your own. but if this write up and photo session with rice n coke is just for the media eyes alone, den u had better change ur ways now u still can
i dont think it is for media because the little girl smile is that of love and genuine
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by gulfer: 10:51am On May 07, 2018
That little girl should be in school, I hope your benevolence includes getting her good education.....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2018
Abigail used to be my house help too also from southern Kaduna
I ve never seen a lovely girl like her, almost the same age with my daughter,
I think she was 8 and my daughter was 6, feel at home immediately they brought her to me.
I too nearly return her because of her age ( however the reason her grandma brought her is that I should help send her to school)
but immediately she came in she became so close to my daughter and they became inseparable.
The two of them will be fighting over my daughter toys and she will report my daughter to me that she collect her toy from her.
Then I made a law that whoever pick a toy first should use it and nobody owe any of toys again.
The day her parent came to pick her back because they lost their first child, she cried her eyes out that I should not allow her parents to take her away and my daughter and wife too weep.
My family can never forget Abigail, she will ever remain party of my family
My friends call her my first daughter.
My conclusion people from Kaduna South are good people.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2018
laudate:

Wow! shocked Neat job. Keep it up bro.' Why not post this in the Auto Section or the Car Talk threads?

Thanks bro
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ifunayalov(f): 11:57am On May 07, 2018
totally agree

the smile extends to her eyes

the eyes are the window to the soul

MizMyColi:

Nope.
I think she's just being real.

In the same post she made praising the little girl, she also mentioned she was going to shout at one of the children.

Perhaps, they look at her like a strict person, but I'm sure they know, or will know what a good person she is deep down.

Lastly, look at that little girl's smile.
It speaks volumes.
It corroborates the woman's story.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Brushless: 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
consultancy:
A woman with a golden heart i would say. kudos to you and keep it up. it is not easy to nuture a child birthed by another as your own. but if this write up and photo session with rice n coke is just for the media eyes alone, den u had better change ur ways now u still can
Amazing grace! May the Lord that lives in you, keep residing there.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2018
Wow... I am really inspired by this story. She really doesn't look like a child from such area. She is really looking cute and happy. May God bless your kind-hearted heart. Your children shall never lack. But please, enrol her in school. She will forever be grateful for that.
God will continue to bless and provide for you beyond your expectation.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by CDCEO001: 1:44pm On May 07, 2018
I love this lady already for this.
I wonder why most women does the opposite, and very wicked to their house help.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
Saintmary:

She asked for an older girl, they brought her a small child, she decided to keep her. Did you read through?

Somehow that makes it OK because she asked for an older girl? God only knows how old is "older". I'm just not a fan of these people who exploit small children in the name of bettering their lives, only to turn them into slaves, because they come from disadvantaged backgrounds. There're grown women they can employ. Fullstop. It's just not humane no matter how much they try to put frills & pleats on it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
ifunayalov:
totally agree

the smile extends to her eyes

the eyes are the window to the soul

Finito.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On May 07, 2018
laudate:

It could mean the little girl would not have access to a smartphone, tablet or a laptop to read the message at this stage of her life. sad It is most likely she has been enrolled in a public school, but the madam just did not state it. From the picture, the girl looks well cared for and happy. She is having a better life, than the one she had before. undecided Instead of running from killer herdsmen or Boko haram terrorists in fear, she is now living a relatively safe and secure life. The madam should be commended in my opinion, and encouraged to do more!

I just don't trust these madams, sorry. Too many horrible stories about them.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Erums(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
Sweet heart.. Love u so much
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by sdindan: 6:15pm On May 07, 2018
royallord1:

Baba... Abeg I need some one to keep my parents company.... 08067491470 is my number ... Help a brother

Your location grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by royallord1(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2018
sdindan:

Your location grin
Edo state
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2018
She's so pretty, she reminds me of my small girls ( relatives o)
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by MicroBox: 9:53pm On May 07, 2018
"Someone just spill a cup of tea on the table"
Only the above statement i can relate to.... Male child no be play ooo..
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by sdindan: 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
royallord1:

Edo state

I will get back to u
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:46am On May 08, 2018
sometimes i wonder why we came into this world , is it because of cars ?money? sex? food? gold ?expensive cars? or what ?
because i realize that even after acquiring all these things , it still doesnt give us full joy and satisfaction, we still feel some sort of emptiness inside and which makes you keep looking for more ,but then i found the answer in two things .
NOTHING GIVES ONE MORE JOY THAN PLEASING GOD AND PUTTING SMILES ON THE FACES OF PEOPLE.
it gives me so much sense of fulfillment even more the sexual orgasm when i am see a mad hungry man on the street and i give him money, the look of gratitude on their faces says it all, when i help someone that i know can never repay me back. when i give hope to someone who has lost all hope , when i give a help to ease the hunger in someone by giving him food , people that dont know me , people i dont know . they look at me as if i am an angel who God has sent to them and suddenly a small smile bursts out from the mouth. that is the essence of life and that is the reason why we are here on this earth .
i keep telling people that there is no stronger prayer for material blessing than giving to the needy and poor , the more you give the more you will receive. if 30% of ppl can imbibe this spirit of giving , life will be much easier for us and those around us and it is then we will have real joy

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 3:45am On May 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Somehow that makes it OK because she asked for an older girl? God only knows how old is "older". I'm just not a fan of these people who exploit small children in the name of bettering their lives, only to turn them into slaves, because they come from disadvantaged backgrounds. There're grown women they can employ. Fullstop. It's just not humane no matter how much they try to put frills & pleats on it.
That was her side of the story, it's common for humans to attempt to exploit the less privileged. History is replete with examples, in fact, a lot of "developed" countries are guilty of exploiting "underdeveloped" countries. What matters is, who is ready to speak for the helpless, who will bell the cat.
BTW if you double check the picture, there's a girl sitting beside the maid, her hairstyle is cheaper than that of the maid, I'm assuming, that's the woman's daughter, I think the woman only did all that for the camera.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

That was her side of the story, it's common for humans to attempt to exploit the less privileged. History is replete with examples, in fact, a lot of "developed" countries are guilty of exploiting "underdeveloped" countries. What matters is, who is ready to speak for the helpless, who will bell the cat.
BTW if you double check the picture, there's a girl sitting beside the maid, her hairstyle is cheaper than that of the maid, I'm assuming, that's the woman's daughter, I think the woman only did all that for the camera.

We're talking about children here undecided Only sociopaths & narcissists would think it's acceptable to use others. Just because it's common, doesn't make it OK. That's what sets normal people aside from sickos.

People should just stop having kids they can't afford. This is too heartbreaking.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 2:30am On May 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We're talking about children here undecided Only sociopaths & narcissists would think it's acceptable to use others. Just because it's common, doesn't make it OK. That's what sets normal people aside from sickos.

People should just stop having kids they can't afford. This is too heartbreaking.
It's not about family planning, she's from a war torn community in Kaduna. Probably witnessed her parents butchered. Just pray they don't bring their nonsense down South cos it won't matter if you have babies you planned for or not. Ok or not, there are sickos in this world we live in. It's either you're too passionate to notice them or you just don't want to accept they exist. All these ugly facts are on ground, what do you plan to do to reduce those ugly occurrences. Safety of children, prevention of war, starting an NGO that's really helping, not these ones we have around that exist for donations only. Channel your passion, don't just experience the feelings of disgust for societal ills.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:28am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

She asked for an older girl, they brought her a small child, she decided to keep her. Did you read through?
she obviously didn't cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:29am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

It's not about family planning, she's from a war torn community in Kaduna. Probably witnessed her parents butchered. Just pray they don't bring their nonsense down South cos it won't matter if you have babies you planned for or not. Ok or not, there are sickos in this world we live in. It's either you're too passionate to notice them or you just don't want to accept they exist. All these ugly facts are on ground, what do you plan to do to reduce those ugly occurrences. Safety of children, prevention of war, starting an NGO that's really helping, not these ones we have around that exist for donations only. Channel your passion, don't just experience the feelings of disgust for societal ills.
She isn't a Nigerian. So I totally understand if it's hard for her to comprehend the situation on ground
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:32am On May 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

wrong mention
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:35am On May 09, 2018
RALPHOW:
Abigail used to be my house help too also from southern Kaduna
I ve never seen a lovely girl like her, almost the same age with my daughter,
I think she was 8 and my daughter was 6, feel at home immediately they brought her to me.
I too nearly return her because of her age ( however the reason her grandma brought her is that I should help send her to school)
but immediately she came in she became so close to my daughter and they became inseparable.
The two of them will be fighting over my daughter toys and she will report my daughter to me that she collect her toy from her.
Then I made a law that whoever pick a toy first should use it and nobody owe any of toys again.
The day her parent came to pick her back because they lost their first child, she cried her eyes out that I should not allow her parents to take her away and my daughter and wife too weep.
My family can never forget Abigail, she will ever remain party of my family
My friends call her my first daughter.
My conclusion people from Kaduna South are good people.
True. Met a couple of them and they are some of the warmest people ever
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by czarina(f): 4:37am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

doesn't look like it was done for the camera to me though... If you read the story well, the lady has only male kids
P. S, that smile doesn't look like it was done for the cam

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by royallord1(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
sdindan:

I will get back to u
I await sir
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
czarina:
doesn't look like it was done for the camera to me though... If you read the story well, the lady has only male kids
P. S, that smile doesn't look like it was done for the cam
That smile is precious, I agree.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
czarina:
She isn't a Nigerian. So I totally understand if it's hard for her to comprehend the situation on ground
I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / The Will That Calmed My Friend / Married Woman Displaying Pictures On Social-Media: Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.