Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (37649 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Therealev: 8:28am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:
Igbo are good and detribalised set of people we love those that just love us or even detest us

Nne jisike

Igbo Amaka on a Monday morning.

Yet you had to "tribalize" the post... speaks volume. What I see is a wonderful woman showing empathy and compassion. Part of the things that make us HUMANS, not Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2018
Racylucy:
A Lady, Awele Maureen Ejiofor took to Facebook to write this emotional note about her house help.

See screenshot below of what she wrote:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-pens-emotional-note-about-her.html?m=1

no need askin if she's real or jst 2 trend...d hapinex on d lil girl's face says it all.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by 8744Kin(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2018
See Awele don fat. Congrats, you were kind hearted even back then at Esut.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by sdindan: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
my sis own is from jos.

She was 6 years when she came.

A lovely girl.

Swore not to go back to her place again.

I call her Menini grin grin

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by martinsebi(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
Pls I have been looking for work since December till now I have not seen any gud job to do
Some of my friends advice me to get a keke napep
For high purchase.
But the problem is that I don't know where to see someone who is ready to buy and register.
Pls if anyone can help me get a link on how to get it
Pls he/she should endeavor to contact me with this number
08096708219 or 07010757801
Martinsebi035@gmail.com
I will be very grateful your help

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ilorizico(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by wenenike(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Nigeria will be a better place if we all have this woman's kind of heart.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by enonche85(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2018
MizMyColi:

Nope.
I think she's just being real.

In the same post she made praising the little girl, she also mentioned she was going to shout at one of the children.

Perhaps, they look at her like a strict person, but I'm sure they know, or will know what a good person she is deep down.

Lastly, look at that little girl's smile.
It speaks volumes.
It corroborates the woman's story.

The girl's smile is really amazing! smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2018
I don't care what she says, this is still not normal or right, to have a "house help" that age.
She even says the little girl won't be able to read her message any time soon. Why is that? Does that mean she's not currently enrolled in school to learn how to read? I'm sorry, but I fail to see how she, "the madam", is of any positive impact to the little girl's life, if there's no education.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2018
Hausa's have been pussywhipped by the fulani's since 1800 hehehehe
they have systematically destroyed all their schools and means of breaking their slavery
now their kids can mostly expect a life of poverty and religious fevour
it's sad if you can stop yourself from laughing
NO TO FULANI'S IN 2019
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2018
greatme2good:
I love women like this. Her husband is really blessed.

What if she's a single mother
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by kense88: 9:09am On May 07, 2018
Wow she is truly a mother. Love her for this
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by airlord2020: 9:11am On May 07, 2018
The woman is so happy that she has indirectly adopted the small girl. The picture she took is just to show the world what she almost missed if she had turned her back to the village, it is not to show off her good deeds.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2018
And some lousy companies and lazy Nigerian youths will spend money to sponsor a lazy show glorifying laziness and immorality while such lovely souls in such kids are languishing out in places like Southern Kaduna.

Such resources that was wasted in SMS to vote an inmate of the Big Brother Naija prison can be used to fund foster homes, orphanages and establish foundations that cater for the need of such kids. There are hundreds, if not thousands more left from where that one came from.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:19am On May 07, 2018
autotrader014:
Thats really nice..

Meanwhile make i enter market jare.. grin grin

Upgrade your Land Rover LR3 to LR4. Full upgrade, both exterior, brand new 20inches alloy wheels, brand new tires, interior finishings, oven baking.

The pics below shows an LR3, before and after pics.

For more info, call or whatsapp

When you upgrade, does it extend to the interiors?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Adamrealman78: 9:27am On May 07, 2018
Op, would you give your son out as a house help,if I know your address,NAPTIP would be at your door before you say jack Robinson.SAY NO to CHILD LABOUR and Exploitation.return the child to the parents or get some one over the age of 18.karma is lurking around your house
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2018
Pls I am looking for a young boy that I will adopt ... Become an integral part of my family... Who has the connect... Abeg connect me... 08067491470
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

When you upgrade, does it extend to the interiors?

We only refold the seats and dashboard if they are looking rough
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2018
sdindan:
my sis own is from jos.

She was 6 years when she came.

A lovely girl.

Swore not to go back to her place again.

I call her Menini grin grin

Baba... Abeg I need some one to keep my parents company.... 08067491470 is my number ... Help a brother
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:39am On May 07, 2018
You are welcome sister.. May the Almighty Allah help you and uplift you abundantly Amiiiin... Yes, the problem we have in this our Nation is help, I mean help. Endeavor to help as many people your hand can reach and never you expect a pay back from them. He, The Almighty is the only one who can pay back without jeopardy. Please, I beg you all, help those you can and God will never turn his back on you. As they say, Givers never lack. Even me, the decoder of this message need help. surely, I know If Almighty enrich me, I will sure help. Is one of the best moment in one's life if you can manage to put a smile on someone face. Please, remember this, Dont displeased yourself only because you want to pleased person..

God will help us all... Amin.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2018
...did'nt see were house help was mentioned in the post.

deceptive title.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:43am On May 07, 2018
Therealev:

Yet you had to "tribalize" the post... speaks volume. What I see is a wonderful woman showing empathy and compassion. Part of the things that make us HUMANS, not Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

No you can call it tribalistic but I see it as correcting of an erroneous impression people have about Igbo
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2018
agadez007:
There was this woman in my Former Neighbourhood,it was hard to guess which is her Children and which is the Housemaid, they all wear same cloths everywhere and the maid looks happy and healthy

That's how women should treat their maid and not like donkeys
Bless this woman(i.e if this is for real and not for the media)
That your neighbour na Igbo ba?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by agadez007(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2018
dokiOloye:
no Benin

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
agadez007:
no Benin
ok.both na almost d same ppl naa.
Love the way Igbos esp d rich ones treat their helps, maids etc.
The househelp usu goes to the same sch,wears d same quality of clothes with oga's children.
And there's this awareness now that its not good to train someone else's child on how to cook,clean,keep d house etc while your own children lack those skills so peeps tend to share housework equally b/w d help n children.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by laudate: 10:19am On May 07, 2018
dominique:
Must these crazy bloggers twist people's words anyhow? I was about to rush into the comment section to insult her for hiring an underage help in the first instance but I decided to read her writeup. Nowhere in the post did she ever refer to the little girl as her maid so why call her that? Why not call her her foster daughter? I'm tired of these misleading bloggers and theirunprofessional reporting.

That is why I always say these bloggers will not enter heaven. angry Each time, they do such things, one needs to give them a sharp e-knock on their heads, to keep them in check. If they are not busy peddling fake news, they are trying to twist innocent gestures out of proportion, or trying to impute sinister motives that do not exist, to a mundane act. Yeye people! angry

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by laudate: 10:20am On May 07, 2018
autotrader014:
Thats really nice..

Meanwhile make i enter market jare.. grin grin

Upgrade your Land Rover LR3 to LR4. Full upgrade, both exterior, brand new 20inches alloy wheels, brand new tires, interior finishings, oven baking.

The pics below shows an LR3, before and after pics.

For more info, call or whatsapp

Wow! shocked Neat job. Keep it up bro.' Why not post this in the Auto Section or the Car Talk threads?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by laudate: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't care what she says, this is still not normal or right, to have a "house help" that age.
She even says the little girl won't be able to read her message any time soon. Why is that? Does that mean she's not currently enrolled in school to learn how to read? I'm sorry, but I fail to see how she, "the madam", is of any positive impact to the little girl's life, if there's no education.

It could mean the little girl would not have access to a smartphone, tablet or a laptop to read the message at this stage of her life. sad It is most likely she has been enrolled in a public school, but the madam just did not state it. From the picture, the girl looks well cared for and happy. She is having a better life, than the one she had before. undecided Instead of running from killer herdsmen or Boko haram terrorists in fear, she is now living a relatively safe and secure life. The madam should be commended in my opinion, and encouraged to do more!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by begwong: 10:33am On May 07, 2018
God bless you and the endeavors of your hands � ✔✔
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by laudate: 10:33am On May 07, 2018
dokiOloye:
dokiOloye:
ok.both na almost d same ppl naa.
Love the way Igbos esp d rich ones treat their helps, maids etc.
The househelp usu goes to the same sch,wears d same quality of clothes with oga's children.
And there's this awareness now that its not good to train someone else's child on how to cook,clean,keep d house etc while your own children lack those skills so peeps tend to share housework equally b/w d help n children.

So you think only the Igbos treat their house helps that way? How many ethnic groups have you interacted with, in Nigeria? Bini people are very different from Igbo people, pls!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by naijacutee(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2018
This is not a househelp. This is her daughter
Re: Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:45am On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
She asked for an older girl, they brought her a small child, she decided to keep her. Did you read through?

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / The Will That Calmed My Friend / Married Woman Displaying Pictures On Social-Media: Wrong?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91