Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (65783 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Burgerlomo: 2:13am On May 08, 2018
meneski:
My own ex dey de same compound with me... I swear anitym i sight her na so my heart dey jump. I dey plan on parking out of that compound. I thought it was over until i saw one new guy for de area with her(dnt knw if they are dating oh) but belle no sweet me at all...even me don get another chikala but. Does she feels de same way as i feel?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by LZAA: 2:13am On May 08, 2018

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Burgerlomo: 2:15am On May 08, 2018
pennytration:
Cancel a date with a Yoruba girl, u will hear sumtin
like "So u make me baff today for nothing?"

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42am On May 08, 2018
Now I can be.
I gat absolutely NO desire to be with ANY of dem.

They give me no satisfaction whatsoever, only tons of aggravation! kiss
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by summerflame(m): 2:43am On May 08, 2018
Wow... First time I made a front page since I have been on naira land five years ago... I'm so so happt
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by summerflame(m): 2:43am On May 08, 2018
Wow... First time I made a front page since I have been on naira land five years ago... I'm so so happy
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by holyaustinvic(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2018
I think it all depends on the individuals involved and what led to their break up, I see nothing wrong in hearing from them or gets in touch with them, left for me,I don't keep my ex incommunicado,I do interact with them but just that it had to be limited and I do apply causion while doing so.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Saintmary(f): 4:08am On May 08, 2018
divinehand2003:
The love of God has been shared abroad in our hearts. Love never dies. Only the selfish human way of loving ends up in hatred. We ought to apply 1 Corinthians 13 as we love in our relationships. That will save us from a lot of problems in our relationships and marriages today.
When females use 1Corinthians13 and males use 48 laws of power.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Powerexpert: 4:26am On May 08, 2018
Congrats. #neversaynever
summerflame:
Wow... First time I made a front page since I have been on naira land five years ago... I'm so so happy
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Sarang(f): 4:28am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
Any body keeping close relationship with an ex is simply seeking a gateway to continue the former relationship

Exactly!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Sarang(f): 4:30am On May 08, 2018
Cutehector:
I put all my exes where they belong, in the past! I don't care how long we have known each other, or how Much I have spent in the rship, once she is an ex, she is forgotten. Its as simple as that.

Same here.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Mohammedekete: 4:49am On May 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, delete the jargon u wrote up there and just quote Okafors law!
please what did OKAFOR say?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by mzlee01(m): 5:15am On May 08, 2018
blackboy:
my advise . keep away. even if u didnt fight before you brokeup but if you guyz want 2 get back 2geda then go right on and keep in touch in wuteva ways. Sex was never involved or was still dont keep in touch. there are more than a billion people in the world to keep in touch with and one less wont harm you. let your ex be the one less

Nice 1.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Otunba250: 5:17am On May 08, 2018
I dnt see any reason to be friend with my ex,wen we r no more again,
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by kekeolu(f): 6:16am On May 08, 2018
Depends on the relationship you had before ur break up. Me and broke up because he saw a guy who was not even a bf with me. I think we both did not handle it maturely. Decades later we are still into each other but on friendship level. Its not easy losing someone u sincerely love.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by chronique(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2018
majorbravo:

Is she married or in a serious relationship now? I am quite certain she was the one who broke up with you that's why she can laugh when you talk about other girls. But trust me, she wouldn't be so friendly when you get a girlfriend of your own you are truly in love with or engage and marry her with assurance gifts, this your ex you are so proud of now would melt with hatred towards you. Women never make happy losers.

We broke up on neutral terms and yes, she is married. I called her back then to tell her we should end it all and she had same view so it wasn't a big deal for us.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by isybeke(f): 6:19am On May 08, 2018
Being friends with ur ex is totally wrong decision especially if u love dat person, u will still be entitled to him/her nd not move on freely at peace

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by talk2percy(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2018
I don't do that man, it's very risky, not when u value ur present relationship and respects ur partner's feelings! It always boomerangs, trust me! Or keeping in touch with ur married ex, my brother don't be a witch!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Viicfuntop(f): 7:02am On May 08, 2018
pennytration:

Was this suppose to be a joke?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Aziishyco(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2018
carpmam:
I don't know for u people o but as for me ,I like being in gud terms with all my ex,they always comes handy if konji come,all u have to do is to pick ur phone,greet them,chit chat with them,and remember to be emotional during the chat,and then invite her for a hot sex
lol.. the baddest!!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by utenwuson: 7:14am On May 08, 2018
pennytration:
hheheheheheheheheheh....u mad bro
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Sarang(f): 7:17am On May 08, 2018
Mohammedekete:
please what did OKAFOR say?

Once you've slept with a woman you can sleep with her over and over again..

na lie!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by MightySparrow: 7:18am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
Any body keeping close relationship with an ex is simply seeking a gateway to continue the former relationship
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by ladygudhead(f): 7:28am On May 08, 2018
pennytration:
Hahahahaaaha LMAO! this is hilarious cheesy as if somebody for nor bath wen day break b4...i'm stil laufing
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Brooke60(f): 7:32am On May 08, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Even texting Hbd could could gradually turn to something else.....

I am talking from experiences...
Well, maybe though
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by jamace(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
If you use sugar cane as a walking stick, one day when you are thirsty, you will eat it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by curvilicious: 7:43am On May 08, 2018
iphanyiuma:
Meanwhile okafor's law states that once you've been there before.. You can always check in...

Once de be always de be gringrin

cheesy kolo
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by curvilicious: 7:47am On May 08, 2018
meneski:
My own ex dey de same compound with me... I swear anitym i sight her na so my heart dey jump. I dey plan on parking out of that compound. I thought it was over until i saw one new guy for de area with her(dnt knw if they are dating oh) but belle no sweet me at all...even me don get another chikala but. Does she feels de same way as i feel?

From compound love, to area love. That girl too like round about the house

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2018
I don't get this at , am actually friends with my ex and her boyfriend we talk a lot ,yes and I mean me and the guy sometimes , there is just nothing there I don't see the way it is.
though we were friends before we started dating ,very good friends so we talked it out after the break up not to make it look awkward and sincerely there has never been a time where I or I think her , sees something else even her boyfriend respects that .
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by alenwup(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
I also did not read where the writer suggested we should hate, but break up has levels. Write now, I'm a victim of a broken relationship. As in, the wound is very fresh. The painful part of it is that, I so much love this girl that I didn't care to be on guard. At the early stage, I was shocked, then anger and despondency. It became worst when the girl didn't answer my calls or returned my messages, then I'm tempted to hate the situation coz it is so unreasonable. Like my case right now, once I survive the pain, I will rather not have anything to do with her.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by afolabimat1(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
it depends on how u part ways, even though we are not dating again my ex are still my friends and that does not affect my present relationship.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by flington4550(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2018
loved her like crazy... broke up 5 months back and the only way I think and remember her was her phone number closely packed in my brain haha �
Don't know how to let it go lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.