Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess (3656 Views)

Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Olabode09: 11:54am On May 07, 2018
An elderly man from Sikapila village under Chief Sipepa in Tsholotsho shocked villagers when he openly divulged to have sexually enjoyed himself with almost all the women in the village using his mubobobo juju.

Image result for nigeria village

Madlela, who could not count the number of the women he alleges to have molested reportedly claimed that his juju does not work on virgins.

‘Mubobobo’ is an act of supernaturally having sexual intercourse without having physical contact with another person by supernatural means.

The drama started after Madlela openly confessed during a witch-hunting exercise by a tsikamutanda, Mwembeli Moapa.

According to a source from the area among the items that were part of Madlela’s mubobobo was a red, white and black cloth, some beads, small pointed horn and some oily substance that was in a plastic container.

“He confessed that he woke up in the dead of the night naked and then takes out his muthi which gives him the power to sleep with any woman he desired. He said he would simply open up the door even if it was locked.

“He further said he would get into the room where his target for that night would be sleeping and push the husband aside and then satisfy himself,” said a source who attended the cleansing ceremony.

The old man openly confessed that he was disappointed with virgins as his juju was not effective on girls who have never slept with a man.

After confessing, Madlela reportedly apologized to all his victims saying he would never do it again.

Some of the village women who fell victim to Madlela reportedly demanded that he be chased away from the village as he had caused them untold suffering.

Some of them later opened up claiming during the night they had been experiencing strange feeling as if they were in the middle of a sex act before waking up with their private parts soiled with semen even when their husbands were away.

https://dailyfamily.ng/ive-slept-with-all-women-in-this-village-old-man-shocks-village-with-confessions/

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by DuruCrusher(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
And he moved from house to house till he old

Kingf*cker

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by jaykins: 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
Yeepa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, The Man Must Be A Public Toilet
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by wizard0001: 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
interesting thing
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
Abeg who get that twale meme?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by mrphysics(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
Is this real?
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by IamD18: 12:36pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
Virgins in that village will be like God thank you ooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 07, 2018

I Wonder What This One Would Have Done When Younger...
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by myself13: 1:20pm On May 07, 2018
Virgins will always be "special".
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2018
Hahahahah, I no ft laugh abeg. This baba nah complete fucklicant walahi. The real scum.
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Tracypacy(f): 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
These days, it is not only pregnancy tests that churches should be doing before joining couples, they should also start doing psychological test to identify possible psychopaths and potential murderers in the marital space.

If only Parents would make more efforts to prepare men to be good husbands, just the exact way they prepare women to be good wives. We will have better homes..
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by falcon01: 2:55pm On May 07, 2018
this story is fake, so i wont waste time explaining it logically.
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by jchioma: 3:55pm On May 07, 2018
DuruCrusher:
And he moved from house to house till he old

Kingf*cker

What an accomplishment. He must be very fulfilled. End of Discussion Destiny.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by clerkent(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2018
dafuk is da man blowing like whistle.
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by prityego: 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by viceddy95(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
shocked shocked,,,
Things are happening
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by visijo(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
fallacy
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by sparog(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
Baba for the girls

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2018
Your boy dey loyal Sir. grin

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Lady Refuses to Accept her Boyfriend Engagement, Friends Join to beg(pi / Man Proudly Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wives Despite Heavy Criticism / “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.