Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

“I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out (3662 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 2:34am On Oct 13, 2019
A 20-year old lady was shocked when she caught her boyfriend sucking the breasts of his mother.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young man suspected to be sleeping with his biological mother.

The man who hails from Benue State was seen in a compromising position with his mother.

The devastated lady has vowed to walk out of the relationship which has lasted for two years already.

This story that could be read below has been welcomed with disbelief.

CLICK THE LINK TO Read the story:-

>> https://globng.com/i-think-my-boyfriend-is-having-sx-with-his-mother-lady-cries-out/

Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 13, 2019
undecided

He is still momma's boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 4:07am On Oct 13, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

He is still momma's boy.

lolz
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 13, 2019
Who believes all these nonsense Joro stories. undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2019
J111333:
Who believes all these nonsense Joro stories. undecided

Its real
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool shocked
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by Zuluhead(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
are you sure she is the mum, same way a male undergraduate was catch giving his self acclaimed mum head in the bathroom, later we found out she was just his older lover and they were covering up that she is his mum.
forget they are playing you, yes she is the mum, sugar MUM.
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2019
sad sad
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
cool shocked
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
cool shocked cool
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 1:43am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: “I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out by QueenLisa(f): 4:05am On Oct 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? / I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects / This Particular Girl Wont Let Me Rest, Burging Me With Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.