Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos (17683 Views)

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia / Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 07, 2018
minister of darkness... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by PVision2020(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
nnokwa042:
if Nigeria break up abokki will still distroy every thing in Lagos you know they control air force army police custom so what do you gonna do run to Togo?
Not everyone is as clueless about independence like ipob. When we get to the bridge we will confidently cross it diplomatically and constitutionally.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by deomelo: 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
yemmight:
Whatever negative discussion anybody may have about Fashola, he remains one our best in the country. God best Fashola. Even in this most difficult executive, legislative and judiciary in the country, He still performs excellently well. God bless Fash.

Lagos State governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola on Sunday played host to former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari who was in Lagos to personally deliver an invitation to the governor to attend his formal declaration to contest the 2015 general election.

https://www.abusidiqu.com/photos-governor-fashola-receives-general-muhammadu-buhari-lagos/

BRF was the first Nigerian, if not the only Nigerian PMB visited to personally invite and inform per his presidential ambition. I still remember.

You ever wonder why PMB made BRF a super minister with 3 major ministries? Because of BRF's competence, dedication to duty and capacity to deliver.

I miss BRF in Lagos sha.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by YorubaAssasin: 7:07pm On May 07, 2018
SweetJoystick:
honorable minister of darkness

useless Okoro spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by deomelo: 7:13pm On May 07, 2018
nnokwa042:
if Nigeria break up abokki will still distroy every thing in Lagos you know they control air force army police custom so what do you gonna do run to Togo?

And you think the SW as a Nation won't have a standing military from Air force to Navy, Army and beyond.

....we can even invite or sign a military and security pact with any powerful friendly and country like the US to wipe them out.

You people sabi think shallow sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 07, 2018
It makes you a re.tarded morooon! Stay glued to it my friend.

PVision2020:
BRF positioning the SW for developmental stride since 2015. Ride on jare you no be bastard.
Though I have my reservation towards PMB but with Fashola bringing the larger chunk of development to the SW, na sai baba till 2023.
All Nigerian politicians are the same, so What's the essence of replacing a moooron with a ret.ard. I'll rather stay glued to the one that favour me and my people till Nigeria break up to the pieces she's destined for.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by OkoNDOoBo: 7:21pm On May 07, 2018
Sai fashola
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by vioment: 7:22pm On May 07, 2018
I am a fan of gov fashola. I just don't appreciate these types of stunts. It is a useless stunt because we have more power source problems and a minimal rectifiable transmission problem. In puerto rico, they have been doing transmission lines since the hurricane devastated them but their ogas don't go commissioning those sorts because they understand there are more bigger fishes to fry in power source.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Charly68: 7:24pm On May 07, 2018
Chloe88:
Fashola be looking like a 90 years old Man
The workload is much I tell you..
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by ollah2: 7:25pm On May 07, 2018
Fesomu:
i remember when I was in secondary school, the road that's leads to ota ona from itamaga was so bad, we do curse the minister of works under obasanjo regime who happens to be from that side for doing nothing about it. Fashola has brought a lot of development to southwest and Nigeria as a whole even though he's a thief too. Buhari has bleeped up in some aspects but I can see a better nigeria under him. It took his government a while to form a good policy but we are clearly moving forward with his policies. What I will never do is to stay under the sun for PDP. That's just insane. They had 16 good years and we are still constructing Lagos Ibadan express way and one fool that spent billions of dollars on power with no yield is writing letter and forming one stupid group. Most Buhari critics can't even manage their life but they are here ranting.. you think it's easy to manage 190million people with different ethnic groups who constantly thinks they are being cheated. Mtscheew

Nigerians have very short memories. PDP ruined Nigeria while ruling for 16 years yet they want then back in power. APC has it's own problems and Buhari has messed up but a PDP government should be a no no for anybody that thinks well

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by PVision2020(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
comradeodunze:
It makes you a re.tarded morooon! Stay glued to it my friend.

E pain am.

Itesiwaju Ile Oodua Lo jewalogun.

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by ofuonyebi: 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
welldone fashola for the giant stride...light is improving everyday...only a hate carrier will deny the truth..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by BigNija: 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
At least, 90% or more of the people that are yarning for PDP to return to power are Ibos, but why? They are hell bent in tarnishing Tinubu and APC names for selfish reasons, non of the PDP members have never stolen our money, in fact, Ibos can not do wrong. Yoruba ronu. Ask yourself this question, who among our leaders in Nigeria has don more for his people than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the recent past?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Omololu2121: 7:41pm On May 07, 2018
Fesomu:
i remember when I was in secondary school, [/b]the road that's leads to ota ona from itamaga was so bad,[b] we do curse the minister of works under obasanjo regime who happens to be from that side for doing nothing about it. Fashola has brought a lot of development to southwest and Nigeria as a whole even though he's a thief too. Buhari has bleeped up in some aspects but I can see a better nigeria under him. It took his government a while to form a good policy but we are clearly moving forward with his policies. What I will never do is to stay under the sun for PDP. That's just insane. They had 16 good years and we are still constructing Lagos Ibadan express way and one fool that spent billions of dollars on power with no yield is writing letter and forming one stupid group. Most Buhari critics can't even manage their life but they are here ranting.. you think it's easy to manage 190million people with different ethnic groups who constantly thinks they are being cheated. Mtscheew
that road was hell back then,even though the first contractor the road was awarded to by fashola did nothing after been giving millions or billions of naira,he later gave the contract to Arab contractor
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by bilazego(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:
Now PMB government commissioned something

Started when? power projects are done over night. APC can't complete power station in a record time.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Baobab4loan(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2018
If you do businesses around Ajah kindly check my signature
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by kolexy(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
PVision2020:
BRF positioning the SW for developmental stride since 2015. Ride on jare you no be bastard.
Though I have my reservation towards PMB but with Fashola bringing the larger chunk of development to the SW, na sai baba till 2023.
All Nigerian politicians are the same, so What's the essence of replacing a moooron with a ret.ard. I'll rather stay glued to the one that favour me and my people till Nigeria break up to the pieces she's destined for.

This is unnecessary
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by aystunt: 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
PVision2020:
for every 1 station commissioned in SW 2will be commissioned in NW and u call dt positioning of SW
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by deomelo: 8:29pm On May 07, 2018
aystunt:
for every 1 station commissioned in SW 2will be commissioned in NW and u call dt positioning of SW

Why not list the ones commissioned in the NW?

Shouldn't you even be concerned about your own village and the ones commissioned or not in your village.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by OShepherd: 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
Wooooow! Time to reduce load on 100MVA T3, Fakale 33, Industrial 33, Spintex 33, Landcraft 33, Pulkit 33, NNPC/Ogijo 33kV can now heave a sigh of relief o, I sense stable supply to these axis provided Powers from above dont circumvent everything but am sure Thunder must fire those who sabotage the poor man's effort to survive!
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2018
deomelo:

BRF was the first Nigerian, if not the only Nigerian PMB visited to personally invite and inform per his presidential ambition. I still remember.

You ever wonder why PMB made BRF a super minister with 3 major ministries? Because of BRF's competence, dedication to duty and capacity to deliver.

I miss BRF in Lagos sha.

Confirm
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
kolexy:

This is unnecessary

He didn't for once think about those that are not favored. We all need to go our separate ways.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by bigpicture001: 9:13pm On May 07, 2018
yemmight:
Whatever negative discussion anybody may have about Fashola, he remains one our best in the country. God best Fashola. Even in this most difficult executive, legislative and judiciary in the country, He still performs excellently well. God bless Fash.
...shut up triabalist!!!!...he is a federal minister for crying out loud...funds he uses for lagos EXCLUSIVELY are sourced nation wide...my mum's biz was recently marked to pay 600k per annum by the FIRS..yet these monies are meant for ONLY LAGOS..are ur here saying trash!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by bigpicture001: 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
BigNija:
At least, 90% or more of the people that are yarning for PDP to return to power are Ibos, but why? They are hell bent in tarnishing Tinubu and APC names for selfish reasons, non of the PDP members have never stolen our money, in fact, Ibos can not do wrong. Yoruba ronu. Ask yourself this question, who among our leaders in Nigeria has don more for his people than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the recent past?
...idiot grow up nd forsake slave mentality
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20am On May 08, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Earlier today, HM Babatunde Fashola Commissioned a new 2X60MVA and 132/33KV Transmission Substation at Odogunyan, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-fashola-commissions-2x60mva-132-33kv-transmission-substation-in-lagos/

We need power plants.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by seguno2: 3:31am On May 08, 2018
PVision2020:

Is it not being a slowpoke and a retard combined to expect Fashola to continue serving under Buhari?
Is it not being a slowpoke and a retard combined to have northerners who need only 12 for admission into Unity schools to dominate southerners who need 66 to be admitted?
Oga, abeg park well and examine yourself.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by PVision2020(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2018
seguno2:

Is it not being a slowpoke and a retard combined to expect Fashola to continue serving under Buhari?
Is it not being a slowpoke and a retard combined to have northerners who need only 12 for admission into Unity schools to dominate southerners who need 66 to be admitted?
1. I guess the seasoned professionals, academic icons and head of multinationals serving under Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu etc are also slowpoke right?
Ooohh, the PhD holders and Ivy League graduates working under the "certificateless" Dangote, Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are ret.ards right.

2. Democracy is a game of numbers and not education. That's why the electoral college voters in California is more than that of Hawaii hence command more influence.
Moreover, the South has dominated most in this political dispensation. From 1999 till date, Southerners occupies the best ministries and technocratic positions.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2018
bigpicture001:
...shut up triabalist!!!!...he is a federal minister for crying out loud...funds he uses for lagos EXCLUSIVELY are sourced nation wide...my mum's biz was recently marked to pay 600k per annum by the FIRS..yet these monies are meant for ONLY LAGOS..are ur here saying trash!!!!!!!!

Lazy youth, is FIRS collecting money for Lagos State or federal government?
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2018
seguno2:

In the last 19 years Southerners lead the country for almost 14 years. Many northerners served under them. Did we therefore dominate the north for that mere fact?

If you are feeling dominated today I really sympathize with you, but please work on your mentality and complex

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by yemmight(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2018
bigpicture001:

Oponu.
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by bigpicture001: 6:39am On May 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

Lazy youth, is FIRS collecting money for Lagos State or federal government?
....is fashola working with lagos funds or federal revenue ...? He shld to told that since all his expenditure are about lagos
Re: Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos by gurnam: 6:43am On May 08, 2018
minister of darkness... smiley smiley smiley

You are definitely ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List / 2023 Election: Seyi Makinde Refuses To Endorse Atiku / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.