Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (5188 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Treash(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
There is no single lady above thirty (30) who has not been approached by a serious man when they were between 18-24 years.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by CosmicPhoenix: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
they are coming for you grin

6 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deep.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
How is it your business and who are you to judge?

3 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by onlinetomola(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Truth but Bitter undecided

4 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
You guys don't get tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
They're here already..

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Jokerman(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
And it seems these ladies get pained whenever they reminisce

8 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by FatherBona: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
OP here is one of them

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
they are coming for your neck, please talk no more

5 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by catwalq(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:
And it seems these ladies get pained whenever they reminisce

Hahaha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh yeah?
Tell me more!!!
Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by NiRfreak(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
Shut up! Thats why u are still looking for husband

7 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
You can’t consider yourself serious if you are broke.
What are you bringing to the table if you can’t bring cash?
Most women have guys approaching them everyday, but they have one thing in common. Empty pockets.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by FROGMAN101(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Safitu:
Most women have guys approaching them everyday, but they have one thing in common. Empty pockets.

No not really. Over here in the UK, its quite different. There isnt really so much emphasis on money like Nigerian ladies always do. Its just that women are never satisfied. They always want more. Its expensive business and not valuable. Time is valuable and should NOT be wasted.

I wish men know the truth. Breaks my heart when i see young men wasting their time impressing ladies over valuable things.

I have no problem with women, i just understand them better.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Safitu:

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 28, 2019
What's with your obsession for NL girls ? That's all this romance section does all day, bashing in and out. Na wa o no more romance topics anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by stillondmatter: 5:05am On Jul 28, 2019
And some are still over-selective even at 30+ undecided.

"Well, marriage is not meant for everyone"....has been their favorite song at that particular age

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by bdchange(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2019
This your question reminded me of what I heard yesterday from a friend. I asked after a guy and his babe of that year(far back) and what he told me makes me sad and angry at my fellow guys. Some guys are very wicked and might eventually not find a happy home because of what they have done to some ladies before leaving them. undecided
Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by bdchange(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2019
stillondmatter:
And some are still over-selective even at 30+ undecided.

"Well, marriage is not meant for everyone"....has been their favorite song at that particular age
No lady is over selective at this age you mentioned just that they are taking precautions not to be victims to failed marriage after all their wait.
Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by michlins(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
A woman who is married told me this. She told me how her elder sister who's still a spinster and more beautiful was rejecting men using education as excuse. She elder sis even tried to scuttle her own marriage plans but God win for her. The said woman has about five kids now and the first child just finished secondary school while the last born should be around seven years.

6 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by lukui: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Pattypatt:

Pattypatt:

menopause is knocking!!!, who you go answer you still dey do shakara!!! if all men are the same, then pick one already, shey you wan discover mungo park!!!

5 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by ebonyggurl(f): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2019
FROGMAN101:

No not really. Over here in the UK, its quite different. There isnt really so much emphasis on money like Nigerian ladies always do. Its just that women are never satisfied. They always want more. Its expensive business and not valuable. Time is valuable and should NOT be wasted.

I wish men know the truth. Breaks my heart when i see young men wasting their time impressing ladies over valuable things.

I have no problem with women, i just understand them better.

Oga Uk and Nigeria are not the same. If the women here decide to settle for poor unambitious men what will marriages here be like with this our economy especially when she falls pregnant?

I don't know when sane people Will stop comparing first world country citizens with third world country citizens undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by FROGMAN101(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Oga Uk and Nigeria are not the same. If the women here decide to settle for poor unambitious men what will marriages here be like with this our economy especially when she falls pregnant?

I don't know when sane people Will stop comparing first world country citizens with third world country citizens undecided

Why shouldn’t the same women get a job and make their life easy? I don’t understand the madness with nigerian women and “rich boys” grin

It’s a farce. You lots are lazy. Actual reason why I stopped relating with you guys when I am the country.

You have this utopia in your head to do nothing and settle with a rich man. But you don’t actually have plans to improve your own life? Blimey.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by ebonyggurl(f): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2019
op women should say yes to any tom dick or harry cos he mentioned marriage abi
Treash:
There is no single lady above thirty (30) who has not been approached by a serious man when they were between 18-24 years.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by ebonyggurl(f): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Why shouldn’t the same women get a job and make their life easy? I don’t understand the madness with nigerian women and “rich boys” grin

It’s a farce. You lots are lazy. Actual reason why I stopped relating with you guys when I am the country.

You have this utopia in your head to do nothing and settle with a rich man. But you don’t actually have plans to improve your own life? Blimey.

I have dreams oga otherwise I wouldn't be bothered about getting an education. Ofcourse I'm going to work for my own money instead of depending on a man. You lot who even keep talking of wanting an independent woman as a wife still feel emasculated and less manly when she earns as much and even more than you. You lot will still come and be wailing that she's forming feminist when she talks about her opinions and wants you to help out more at home. You lot claim you want beauty and brains yet it was the same Ubun.ja and his loyal sheep who said over intelligent women should keep their brains to themselves. You men are like babies who don't even know what you want

spits.

6 Likes

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by kenodrill: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Pattypatt:

Lol....if you know you know.madam sorry is not too late you can still find your man even in your late 30's

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2019
ebonyggurl:

This is quite sad.

Since UK and Nigeria are not the same maybe you should stop expecting Nigerian men, in this our economy, to be as rich as the ones over there.

You should understand that economic circumstances differ. Those hardworking men you denigrate as 'poor and unambitious' are just trying to survive under the circumstances they find themselves. They didn't choose to be 'poor', and being 'poor' does not mean they're not looking for ways to improve their financial situation.

Since you are the ambitious one in this economy, I hope you're rich already?

I just shake my head for you ladies.

Trust me, even if those men make it tomorrow, they still won't come for you with this your mentality

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by ebonyggurl(f): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2019
NnaaGuy:

This is quite sad. Since UK and Nigeria are not the same maybe you should stop expecting Nigerian men, in this our economy to be as rich as the ones over there.

You should understand that economic circumstances differ. Those hardworking men you denigrate as poor and unambitious are just trying to survive under the circumstances they find themselves. They didn't choose to be 'poor'.

I do not expect men here to be as rich as those in Uk. Didn't you read the part where I said I don't know when sane people will stop comparing citizens in first and third world countries with each other?? undecided
Yea people don't choose to be poor. We are in a country where capitalism is embraced though. Everyone, both men and women should better themselves, instead of a financially deficient man to approach a lady in her 20s with marriage and emotionally blackmail her into staying with him during his hard times...then leaving her later. Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by larryking540: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Safitu:

and is it wrong to be the open doors to ur boyfriend,
everyone who approaches u are broke or empty pocket,,,,if ur parents were so so rich I don't think u will say every man that approaches u is broke,

parasite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
They HATE being told the TRUTH.
Now u see them disturbing GOD with series of prayers and fasting with pastors promising to mould men for them...
The same MEN they called DOGS sometime ago ....
U want to get married to a DOG abiiii...
U are not serious...

MY ADVICE:
MEN should just keep DATING them.
That's all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I do not expect men here to be as rich as those in Uk. Didn't you read the part where I said I don't know when sane people will stop comparing citizens in first and third world countries with each other?? undecided
Yea people don't choose to be poor. We are in a country where capitalism is embraced though.

Everyone, both men and women should better themselves, instead of a financially deficient man to approach a lady in her 20s with marriage and emotionally blackmail her into staying with him during his hard times...then leaving her later. Makes no sense

He may not be rich, but as long as he has something doing appreciate him and give him a chance. Look for ways to support him. That's how many families are surviving now.

And one doesn't need financial surplus before starting a family. Most people who truly appreciate each other and want to be together start with whatever they have and wade through the tides together.

You really don't need to have it all before deciding to start a family. Because in this economy, you may never really have it all Does that now mean you must remain single for the rest of your life?

Don't blame those 'financially deficient' guys who still attempt marriage with what they have. They've accepted a reality that you ladies have failed to accept.

And as for leaving you later, that depends on the kind of PERSON he is, not his FINANCIAL STATUS.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.