Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives (43182 Views)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by no1madman(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by tiredoflife(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2018
Yinxies:
Me am still looking for money for my wedding.... Somebody please come and buy what am selling na

wetin u dey sell
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by pascalbenz: 9:17pm On May 07, 2018
Dcaliphate:
From the expensive treats in the maldives to luxurious hotels in Hawaii to the one room in obalende, where ever you go, the pvssy will taste the same wherever u knack it. Abeg leave me i no get power embarassed
... You know get power ?

I get some sachet of TRAMS if you woludnt mind
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by graciously2013: 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
Maldives, what about Obudu Cattle Ranch? Abi is that place not for tourism? We can do honey there while your children travel to dubai and other parts of the world for their honeymoon, my PVC is always with me. 2019 on my mind
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by wink2015(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2018
Why is an enlightened ex-governor like Donald Duke encouraging his daughter and the husband to DEMARKETING the buy Nigeria brand.

They turned their back on all the beautiful tourist getaway back home and then carry our hardearned money to lavish in the touristic Indian ocean island of Maldives.

What happen to Obudu cattle ranch and Tinapa that your father lavished the Cross Rivers State monthly allocation while he was governor of Cross Rivers State between 1999 to 2007?

If Obudu cattle ranch sounds so boring what about Elegushi beach in Lagos, Macarthy beach in Abraka Delta state and numerous others that space here will not permit me here to mention.

Think about the huge money that was wasted to packaged XERONA to Maldives.

Is that the way an aspiring Presidential hopeful for 2019 election want to sell the Nigerian brand instead of bringing money to resuscitate our ailing battered economy. Ex-governor Donald Duke is using his daughter to take out our money.

Where lies the job for the Nigerian youth?

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija did similar thing last year when she encouraged her son to host his wedding to an Iranian woman in London instead of staging it in her native Osun state or Even Lagos.

Even the musicians hired to perform at Alakija sons wedding were all foreigner with the exclusion of naija artists.

EX-GOVERNOR DONALD DUKE STOP ENCOURAGING YOUR DAUGHTER XERONA AND HUSBAND TO DEMARKETING THE BUY NAIJA BRAND.

Are politicians like Donald Duke not encouraging the youth to be lazy as our money is being frittered away to foreign land.

The youth that is looking for job after graduation are being made to roam the street with their degree and they never secured the job because our politician are the first to DEMARKET the Nigerian brand.

Check the wine shelves of Donald Duke, it is all foreign wines. NO BUY NAIJA

It is the same story in all government offices and state houses in Nigeria. Foreign food and drinks including cosmetics used by wives of our politicians.

In 2016, French hot drinks manufacturer of the brand " CHAMPAGNE" listed Nigeria as their biggest buyer and consumer.

So our politicians and other rich Nigerian prefer to fritter away our foreign exchange to foreign countries to satisfy their restless taste for foreign goods.

If this rich politician establish a factory that will produce our local brand champaigne or other hot drinks that can create jobs will heaven fall.

Why must we continue to buy foreign product at the expense of our local brand? Thus, leaving the local market for mediocre and fakers.

How many rich people particularly the political elite are actually eating Nigeria grown rice?

Is buy naija for the suffering Masses and the poor alone?
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Dcaliphate(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2018
pascalbenz:
... You know get power ?

I get some sachet of TRAMS if you woludnt mind
grin bruv, that shit gon fvck you up for life grin grin
Stay off it. One love.
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by BigBills: 9:56pm On May 07, 2018
Wetin concern me??

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by paroh137(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
Jochabed:
So cute! Continue in LOVE!! The Lord be with you two.

I've been reading your sig for like 5 minutes now and I still dunno wtf you're talking about
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2018
Jochabed:
So cute! Continue in LOVE!! The Lord be with you two.
Amen, quite a while, how are you doing?
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Nazaretha1(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2018
�, crazy fellow. Why now??
carpmam:
Funny names I must say,may their marriage not b as funny as their names
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by naturefellow(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2018
Some places on this earth are just naturally beautiful, as though they have a custom filter. So even if you take a photo shabbily in the location, it still looks fine. No try am for Naija!
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Miache(m): 1:44am On May 08, 2018
Maldives, Guatemala, Trinidad and Tobago, places to be wink
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by pascalbenz: 6:28am On May 08, 2018
Dcaliphate:

grin bruv, that shit gon fvck you up for life grin grin
Stay off it. One love.
trams issa life , i see say you don get power na
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Jochabed(f): 8:38am On May 08, 2018
Fine by God's grace.
mechanics:
Amen, quite a while, how are you doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by 41lady(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2018
Wow... just left Maldives to Malaysia last week. Never the less , wish them safe & happy snorkeling in beach.
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by iksman2002(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
I go make am
dem hold u
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Okoroawusa: 11:26am On May 08, 2018
Dcaliphate:
From the expensive treats in the maldives to luxurious hotels in Hawaii to the one room in obalende, where ever you go, the pvssy will taste the same wherever u knack it. Abeg leave me i no get power embarassed
I took time to think on your post and I realise that you r right

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2018
Jochabed:
Fine by God's grace.
That's great.
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Dcaliphate(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I took time to think on your post and I realise that you r right
Thank you jarey grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.