Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Who Remembered this iconic Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Remembered this iconic Thread (1178 Views)

Interesting Accounts From The Man Who Remembered All His Past Lives. / Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
shocked shocked

Remembered the day I cooked for that bitch that later end my relationship with her cry cry (missing her tho)

This thread means a lot to me besides the food look super classic and attractive to every viewer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4428285
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
Please where is Gofwane and IamSINZ

Gofwane left Nl on 25 april, IamSINZ on 24

I hope they had not gone missing
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by Xinzu: 6:45am On May 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Please where is Gofwane and IamSINZ

Gofwane left Nl on 25 april, IamSINZ on 24

I hope they had not gone missing

I'm not missing.
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by igetjoyfromthis: 7:08am On May 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
shocked shocked

Remembered the day I cooked for that bitch that later end my relationship with her cry cry (missing her tho)

This thread means a lot to me besides the food look super classic and attractive to every viewer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4428285

shocked Ol'boy he be like say the bitch do you strong thing O grin
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm not missing.
I thought you had gone bro
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

shocked Ol'boy he be like say the bitch do you strong thing O grin
which bitch bro
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by Xinzu: 8:21pm On May 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I thought you had gone bro

I still read the news from NL everyday, but I don't have time for Romance Section.
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2018
Xinzu:

I still read the news from NL everyday, but I don't have time for Romance Section.
ok bro

I thought you gone

So how work or business
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by Xinzu: 8:39pm On May 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
ok bro

I thought you gone

So how work or business

Well, everything's going well. I relocated to a new city so I'm still trying to get used to Lagos. How's it been with you?
Re: Who Remembered this iconic Thread by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2018
Xinzu:

Well, everything's going well. I relocated to a new city so I'm still trying to get used to Lagos. How's it been with you?
woo

So nice but be mindful of lagos bae's ooh.

I thank God For life ooh

Everything Is going fine bro

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Mature Minds Only / See What This Mod Did To This Innocent Nairalander / Young Lady Attempts Suicide After Her S*x Tape Went Viral:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.