Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) (5500 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by nigeriapenInfo: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
A woman who is obsessed with acquiring really large hips, has decided to have the world’s biggest hips even though it may kill her.

Bobbi-Jo Westley Bobbi-Jo Westley is a woman who is on a mission to have the world’s biggest hips. Currently measuring 95 inches, she’s just four inches off Mikel Ruffinelli’s – the current record holder – assets. According to Metro UK, although she isn’t quite there yet, Bobbi-Jo has legions of followers around the globe who trade her pictures online.

And for her biggest fans, she arranges special ‘crushing’ sessions where they pay to have her sit on them. ‘My hips are what make me unique,’ she says. ‘They’re what makes me “me”‘.

Bobbi-Jo was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid six years ago and she puts her weight gain down to that. But when nutritionist Nadia Sharifi visited Bobbi-Jo recently, she wasn’t convinced that that was the explanation.

She says that Bobbi-Jo is a ‘ticking time bomb’ and that her current lifestyle could result in an early death. ‘It’s literally a life or death choice at this point,’ she says.

‘Hormones, or thyroid issues, or blood type or ancestry might play a little part, but ultimately it’s down to what we put into our mouth.‘When we’re talking about her veins, she can have a block very easily. She is really, truly a ticking time bomb.’

See More Photos Here: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/this-woman-wants-to-be-remembered-for-having-worlds-biggest-hips-photos/

1 Share

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by nigeriapenInfo: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
lol. truly a ticking time bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
So soft tongue tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by happybee: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
How this one go take dey fvck now?
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2019
This one no get choice abeg... grin grin

Hips ko, hippo ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by SalafRider(m): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Nigeriapen:
So soft tongue tongue grin
So wetin?
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol this looks exactly like 0knm's ex... this is how he loves them
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 06, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lol this looks exactly like 0knm's ex... this is how he loves them
Yes, you are right. Looks like you; my ex

1 Like

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Na Babbanbura dem dey like ds kain stuff...
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by partnerbizn5(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2019
this one's heart will soon fail.
choi

1 Like

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2019
I feel stake my one month salary
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by johnkey: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2019
I'm Disgusted
Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Mr100Dollars: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2019
My question is, How she go take dey wash the nyash?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by xmanco42: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Why she must not be happy :
Heart disease stroke High blood pressure Diabetes Some cancers Gallbladder disease gallstones Osteoarthritis Gout Breathing problems Depression Disability Sexual problems Shame and guilt Social isolation Lower work achievement

1 Like

Re: This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
My question is, How she go take dey wash the nyash?

Kai my guy I Don laff taya. Una dy reason o

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. / Some Guys Are Mad (photo) / Young Lady With Huge Nyash Causes Tension On The Street - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.