Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend (1725 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by teenluv(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2010
She told me that her new boyfriend is always demanding for money anytime she visit him. My friend just got dis her new job and is not really paying her well. She said the guy is the kind of guy she would have love to spend the rest of her life with but his not financially buoyant. In my own part I could not tell her anything yet cos I just don't know what to tell her. Please advice me.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by DisrealAm(f): 1:04pm On May 21, 2010
meaning
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2010
No details, tell the story well
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2010
yep, pls rephrase your story
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2010
Any man that constantly demands money from his woman is a lazy, no good,broke ass man!

There I said it!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2010
indie22:

Any man that constantly demands money from his woman is a lazy, no good,broke backside man!

There I said it!

Here, I second it!! cool

These days, Naija men have perfected the art of Gold digging more than Women. cry
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

Here, I second it!! cool

These days, Naija men have perfected the art of Gold digging more than Women. cry

You must be living in a different Naija then

All I see are female gold diggers (>90% of females)
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2010
A good number of Y'all are as bad and hungry as those Ladies out there.
Shame, pride and independence have been flung in the culverts.
Even men, constantly demanding money from their women. E Don red!!  sad

Don't even think of arguing this with me eh.
The thread presents the man as the gold digger, remember?! cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 10:38pm On May 21, 2010
Female gold diggers, yes I agree that there's a lot of em, but when a man decides to leech on a woman? Now that's just shameful!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2010
@Missy B and Indie22

Y'all can dish it but can't take it?

Don't even get me started on female gold diggers

Do you know how many have wrecked many-a-man's life?
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2010
Wrecked their lives? Well, I'm sure these men had a choice, either walk away and not allow d gold digger wreck them or give them what they want.

I can smell a male gold digger from a mile away, if he thinks ill be his meal ticket coz I have a good job and "appear" to have money in the bank, he's got another thing coming.

All I'm saying is as much as I'm comfortable and can hold my own I like to think that if need be my man can take care of me and my children, not end up wiv a man that taxes me each time he needs money, ill say it again, a man that can't struggle and make ends meet and has to constantly ask for money from his woman is a disgrace and a disappointment!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

@Missy B and Indie22

Y'all can dish it but can't take it?

Don't even get me started on female gold diggers

Do you know how many have wrecked many-a-man's life?

Do You know how many male Gold Diggers have sucked some women's purses dry
and ended up not showing gratitude at the end of the day?

Don't get You started kè? Go sit down Jare. tongue
Wait till a thread comes up for a female gold digger, then You can vex all You want
but for now, the Gold digging crown is on a man's head,
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

Do You know how many male Gold Diggers have sucked a woman's purse dry
and end up not showing gratitude at the end of the day?

Don't get You started kè? Go sit down Jare. tongue
Wait till a thread comes up for a female gold digger, then You can vex all You want

Leave it to the women to prove that 5% gold digging men are worse than 95% gold digging women

Okay, I rest my case, the floor is all yours, have a field day cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by manina(f): 11:01pm On May 21, 2010
teenluv: tell your friend that she has to consider if the guy is worthy all her money. Maybe he is in a bad moment, anyone can be, but she has to analyse him and see if he is gold digging her. Even if it is a man or a woman, gold digging is ugly, specially when love is involved. If she thinks the guy is worthy maybe she should talk to him and even help him get a job that pays him well, if after having a good job, he still asks for money, he is not worth a penny from her purse and there is no doubt he is lazy and takes advantage of her money and feelings.
If you feel that your friend might not take your suggestion well, them just propose her to help him find a new job that pays him better and wait for the results. This way you will see if she really considers you a friend and if the guy is using her. Good luck
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

5% gold digging men are worse than 95% gold digging women
Okay, I rest my case, the floor is all yours, have a field day cheesy
Cool! One down!!

Any other Gold digger in the house? grin
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2010
LMAO!!!

*high five's missy B"
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2010
indie22:

LMAO!!!

*high five's missy B"
wink
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

Cool! One down!!

Any other Gold digger in the house? grin

indie22:

LMAO!!!

*high five's missy B"

Laughing at the level of ignorance on display
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2010
grin grin Who/what is Vexing Faher?  shocked
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

grin grin Who/what is Vexing Faher?  shocked

Haha, no one is vexing me jare,

Just wondering why a thread about male gold digging is so appealing to you and Indie22,

And why you can't just have fun without making assumptions about me.

So, all I can do is laugh.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 11:35pm On May 21, 2010
I'm not making assumptions about you faher, not like I know you personally.

Just expressing an opinion based on experience here!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

Haha, no one is vexing me jare,

Just wondering why a thread about male gold digging is so appealing to you and Indie22,

And why you can't just have fun without making assumptions about me.

So, all I can do is laugh.

Exemplary Naija man!!! grin
Where's Your sense of humour? I can see You can't handle jokes . . . I apologize. undecided
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2010
Missy B:

Exemplary Naija man!!! grin
Where's Your sense of humour? I can see You can't handle jokes . . . I apologize. undecided

That's yet another assumption

If I can't handle jokes, then why am I laughing instead of dishing it back to you?

You've got me all wrong.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 2:39am On May 22, 2010
@Topic
Lost lambs
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Osama10(m): 5:15am On May 22, 2010
Trying to think.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Caparzo(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2010
indie22:

LMAO!!!

*high five's missy B"
wat's funny?? embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2010
Private joke! You can't get it!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by slex(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2010
Insert Quote
Quote from: Missy B on Yesterday at 10:52:55 PM
Do You know how many male Gold Diggers have sucked a woman's purse dry
and end up not showing gratitude at the end of the day?

Don't get You started kè? Go sit down Jare.

Women an excuse is never far from them
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2010
indie22:

I'm not making assumptions about you faher, not like I know you personally.

Just expressing an opinion based on experience here!

Point taken

Enjoyed arguing with you though grin
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2010
iice:

@Topic
Lost lambs

When will you ever post something that someone besides you can understand?
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2010
Slex,
Lemmie teach You how to quote -

Click on the username You wish to quote, below his/her profile there's a link - '' Show the last post of this person'' - click it and locate the particular comment You want to quote,  under the comment there's a ''Quote'' button , click it, then You can type under the person's comment ( below the [quote/] symbol)

I'm not a good teacher but that should help. Thank me!!  grin

slex:

Insert Quote
Women an excuse is never far from them
Wettin is wrong with Women and excuses? undecided
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Caparzo(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2010
indie22:

Private joke! You can't get it!

yeah, d joke is not for d sane. . . . tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 12 Years, He Finally Says The "l" Word / I Wish Kim Kardashian Can Marry Me And Divorce Me After 24 Hours / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.