Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77572 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2018
Nedfed@ it again grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
1. Guys look the moment they sighted a pretty gal/lady in their neighborhood.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Jamie90(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2018
When she first greets you "good morning " grin

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
There is one that just moved to my neighborhood

46 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Josh64(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2018
If I know say e go stale like this, I for no book space o. Abeg who wan buy space joor.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2018
2. The way at which guys analyse the babe
Butt and boobs

425 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 08, 2018
Hunters!!!

Always on the look out. Lol...

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by SUPERPACK: 9:54pm On May 08, 2018
The way you describe her huge ass to your doubting friends

253 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2018
3. When the baddiest among the niggaz took the boldly step to approach the lady the follow day.

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
4. The moment you saw her walking towards your direction you be like

whaooooo! God done answer my prayer

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On May 08, 2018
First things first is to be calm and observe. No rushing, let all the guys try then you make your move. Gives you the advantage of being "different".

But all na format. grin

320 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Kneephy(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2018
Fake love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by nikkypearl(f): 10:11pm On May 08, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
Any space to park

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by oshe11: 10:38pm On May 08, 2018
If the girl is Super fine, my guys go just leave her for me make them no go spoil the opportunity of one of US getting hercheesy

Our brocode is NEVER to go after any girl when one of US don shyke b4......

Hence they leave the best for the BESTwink

I shoot my shot like a PRO

Still the undisputed champ

But that was then sha......
I don changewinkcheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Emilokoiyawon: 12:38am On May 09, 2018
We need to deport all these lazyYoots to Sambisa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Auladimeji(m): 3:23am On May 09, 2018
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 3:53am On May 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature

wake up bro,u r in nigeria,wake up

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Preshy561(f): 5:09am On May 09, 2018
oshe11:
If the girl is Super fine, my guys go just leave her for me make them no go spoil the opportunity of one of US getting hercheesy

Our brocode is NEVER to go after any girl when one of US don shyke b4......

Hence they leave the best for the BESTwink

I shoot my shot like a PRO

Still the undisputed champ

But that was then sha......
I don changewinkcheesy
mmmm

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by gracein: 6:45am On May 09, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by IamPlato(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

You Must Be Gay

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2018
5. That moment you make an introduction and you scope her you work with FIRS, and that your father is the former Accountant-General of the state. The babe be like " oh my God "

84 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 7:53am On May 09, 2018
IamPlato:

You Must Be Gay
was these??!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Auladimeji(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2018
wink cheesy And the moment one of your friend betrays you by wooing her at your back, You be like

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Auladimeji(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2018
Nedfed:
6. That moment you make an introduction and you tell her you work with FIRS, that your father is the former Accountant-General of the state. The babe be like " oh my God "
And the odour that comes out of her mouth can eliminate Judas Oscariot I will be like

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Auladimeji(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:

You and your english, Oya take am

212 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by oshe11: 8:28am On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmm

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2018
6. Mission accomplished
The way you gist you friends about the way you laid her back on your bed within 2days you both met. Telling them how sweet she was during banging/fvcking.

72 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 8:52am On May 09, 2018
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by peacengine(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2018
grin Make I park here, but I'm no player
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.