Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? (4160 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by LoreDnz: 7:07am On May 09, 2018
I cheated on my husband in one moment of weakness. Please don’t judge me. I know I was wrong and I have repented but there’s a snag. I’m being haunted by the memory. It doesn’t help that the person I cheated with is a friend and a colleague I am still in close contact with.

Like I said, it was one moment of weakness. My husband and I had been having issues and this other guy who is a colleague at work gradually became the friend I turned to when I needed to talk about stuff. He was very understanding and seemed interested in helping me work out my marital problems. He always came up with suggestions about things to do in relation to my husband. Being a married man himself, I trusted his judgement. Whilst a few of his suggestions worked, several didn’t as my husband was mostly indifferent and totally unwilling to work with me to save our marriage.

I guess I gave up at some point and somehow turned my focus to this other man that was paying me attention. One of those days we were hanging out at his office after everyone else had gone home for the night… One thing led to the other and we found ourselves kissing. We had sex that night and much as I hate to say it, it was good! Better than anything I have ever experienced with... Continue reading..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by ismail4sure: 7:11am On May 09, 2018
w
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by dominique(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2018
Tell him
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2018
Hungry blogger at work!!!!this is the 3 third time in 6 months I am reading same

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by MightySparrow: 7:29am On May 09, 2018
Tell him but please continue to enjoy sex with your collague grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by mikejj(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2018
grin sack yourself and go back to village
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by muyiwatosin: 10:40am On May 09, 2018
most of you working class married women always play available to men in the offices. single ladies even take it calm more than married ladies. most of them dress irresponsibly and behave like say them never born talkles of marry and throws themselves at our single men pretending its nothing but they mean something.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by soliddust2020: 10:42am On May 09, 2018
oga blogger this your fabu no dey add up, weh done sir

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by muyiwatosin: 10:44am On May 09, 2018
LoreDnz:
I cheated on my husband in one moment of weakness. Please don’t judge me. I know I was wrong and I have repented but there’s a snag. I’m being haunted by the memory. It doesn’t help that the person I cheated with is a friend and a colleague I am still in close contact with.

Like I said, it was one moment of weakness. My husband and I had been having issues and this other guy who is a colleague at work gradually became the friend I turned to when I needed to talk about stuff. He was very understanding and seemed interested in helping me work out my marital problems. He always came up with suggestions about things to do in relation to my husband. Being a married man himself, I trusted his judgement. Whilst a few of his suggestions worked, several didn’t as my husband was mostly indifferent and totally unwilling to work with me to save our marriage.

I guess I gave up at some point and somehow turned my focus to this other man that was paying me attention. One of those days we were hanging out at his office after everyone else had gone home for the night… One thing led to the other and we found ourselves kissing. We had sex that night and much as I hate to say it, it was good! Better than anything I have ever experienced with... Continue reading..
this is where i get angry the more.... dont continue to deceive us after you don spread legs give another man by putting the blame on your husband and issues you are having at home, why didnt you jump into a moving dangote trailer becos of issues? we are not fools, what you did is in you, am sure you are those type of wives who dont obey their husband and are insubmissive
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by Josh64(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2018
You had sex with him? Okay! But the fact you think it is the best sex you have ever had confirms my intuitions that you are an OLO... Fake ass story!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by movid(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
lat1tudeo5:
How do we ensure this wasn't cooked up by bloggers now
Continue reading..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
Lol...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by Michelle55: 12:40pm On May 09, 2018
cheesy lemme save my advice mbok.. I lost interest when I got to the point that says "continue reading ".. dem bloggers seeking for traffic.. Hehehehehe, you can't fit use me shine this 2018 biko
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by tempest01(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
H started reading, scrolled down to see the link, saw "continue reading"...la click la bend. I'm off.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by pointblank247(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2018
If you need advice call me immediatly
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by SoapQueen(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
lat1tudeo5:
How do we ensure this wasn't cooked up by bloggers now

As in, stories too plenty. Chai
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by SoapQueen(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy lemme save my advice mbok.. I lost interest when I got to the point that says "continue reading ".. dem bloggers seeking for traffic.. Hehehehehe, you can't fit use me shine this 2018 biko

Faints.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by Michelle55: 2:42pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Faints.
sis abeg, wake up biko
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by mikeyung71(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2018
Seriously?

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2018
muyiwatosin:
this is where i get angry the more.... dont continue to deceive us after you don spread legs give another man by putting the blame on your husband and issues you are having at home, why didnt you jump into a moving dangote trailer becos of issues? we are not fools, what you did is in you, am sure you are those type of wives who dont obey their husband and are insubmissive

For all we know, the husband might also be cheating and blaming it on his wife and the issues they are having.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by Okewa(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
Pls tell your husband
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by ekanDamie: 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
I clicked just to see if it was d married colleague i had seezx with dat was coming online. Cos mine wants more and i feel guilty and dirty even though single.
Am just a coward i dont know how to tell off.
She has 2 kids kwa.
My biggest mistake

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by muyiwatosin: 8:58am On May 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

For all we know, the husband might also be cheating and blaming it on his wife and the issues they are having.
yeah, but its the wife who is talking now, not the husband. lets face what we have before us instead of the one we dont have
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2018
muyiwatosin:

yeah, but its the wife who is talking now, not the husband. lets face what we have before us instead of the one we dont have

Whether we have that info or not, my point is her being fit and hot looking doesn't guarantee a happy home or none cheating husband tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by muyiwatosin: 3:55pm On May 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

Whether we have that info or not, my point is her being fit and hot looking doesn't guarantee a happy home or none cheating husband tongue
a wife came out confessing her wrong and looking how to make it right, and you are judging the husband. if you play god for one second what would you turn this world into?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by ImaIma1(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2018
muyiwatosin:
a wife came out confessing her wrong and looking how to make it right, and you are judging the husband. if you play god for one second what would you turn this world into?

Is that not how a man cheats and everyone blames the wife for "not keeping" her man. So why are you not blaming the man for not keeping his woman?

What has playing God got to do with this?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by muyiwatosin: 8:15am On May 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Is that not how a man cheats and everyone blames the wife for "not keeping" her man. So why are you not blaming the man for not keeping his woman?

What has playing God got to do with this?
birds of same colors
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Colleague At The Office.. Do I Tell Him? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2018
please dnt...some things are better left uncovered or open....if you tell him, then that's the end..he will use it as an excuse to let u go n end it relationship....but you sef...

(1) (Reply)

South African Based-nigerian Model Exposes Her Unclad Boobs On Social Media / Stop Texting Women. / Nigerian Girls Are All Fúcking Useless! No Exception! (Fvcking goddamn hoes!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.