Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress (15545 Views)

UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency / Rotimi Amaechi Reacts To Violent APC Congress, Mocks Wike (VIDEO) / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by CarlosTheJackal: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
JeromeEO:
Good morning.

I am an Architecture student.

Please I need your help.
My Jury Defense is next week Monday and things have been difficult for me
lately. My school fees was a miracle, I thank God for that.
But now, I don't have money for the design and failure to present well will
result in an extra year.

The breakdown is thus.

1. Tracing Sheet _ 26 sheets - @ 150 each = #3900
2. Modelling Material - #5000

Total - #8900

I have bought some tracing sheets of around #1500 but I needs money to
complete it. Please help me.

Here is my details

Phone 07037927183
Bank - GTBank
Acct - 0215072002

Anything you can do will help. Thank you.
You are a the if and a bastard. You have used this same account to tell different stories here and different monikers.

Any money that you get again will lead to your destruction

2 Likes

Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by Yahami(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
#Breaking: Kogi Worker About To Hang Himself On A Tree Rescued By FRSC Officials

The patrol team of FRSC Idah today rescued a man who was trying to commit suicide by hanging himself on a tree. While on routine patrol, a team of FRSC officials from Idah were informed by an okada rider that an unidentified man was attempting to take his life by hanging on a tree.

The team, immediately rushed to the location inside a bush to rescued him. The patrol team found the man in an unconcious state. The FRSC patrol team immediately rushed to bring him down from the tree and administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on him and he regained consciousness. During the CPR, the police were contacted and they met the FRSC team at the scene while administering the CPR.

We asked why he wanted to commit suicide, he said "The hardship is too much for me and I can't cope than to hang myself. For the past two year I have not taken a kobo after wasted all my money for screening in lokoja."

He identified himself as Agada Opanachi a staff of the ministry of agric.
Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by CarlosTheJackal: 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
JeromeEO:
Good morning.

I am an Architecture student.

Please I need your help.
My Jury Defense is next week Monday and things have been difficult for me
lately. My school fees was a miracle, I thank God for that.
But now, I don't have money for the design and failure to present well will
result in an extra year.

The breakdown is thus.

1. Tracing Sheet _ 26 sheets - @ 150 each = #3900
2. Modelling Material - #5000

Total - #8900

I have bought some tracing sheets of around #1500 but I needs money to
complete it. Please help me.

Here is my details

Phone 07037927183
Bank - GTBank
Acct - 0215072002

Anything you can do will help. Thank you.
You are a theif and a bastard. cilicmarin come and see another criminal. Dominique come and see another theif

Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by Bestman111(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
This reminds me of how he was kidnapped even as a governor, he was lucky the same wasn't repeated. All of una na d same. Thieves!!!!!
Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by CilicMarin: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are a theif and a bastard. cilicmarin come and see another criminal. Dominique come and see another theif

His name is: Ukah Emmanuel Okoro.
Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by CarlosTheJackal: 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

His name is: Ukah Emmanuel Okoro.
Seun please do something about this. we shouldn't be policing your site for you unless you are in the know about all these frauds

1 Like

Re: I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress by engrjacuzzi: 2:29pm On May 09, 2018
this Oracle that has failed Nigerians. he is amongst the worst ministers in the history of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable / Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist, Three Others Arrested / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.