Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

APC Ward Congresses In Imo: Okorocha Plots To Kill Me - Blogger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward Congresses In Imo: Okorocha Plots To Kill Me - Blogger (345 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Ward Congresses In Imo: Okorocha Plots To Kill Me - Blogger by orjisblog(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2018
Popular blogger in Imo State, Ifeanyi Njoku, has cried out for his life, saying that Governor Rochas Okorocha plots to kill him following his reports of the failed APC ward congress in the state on Saturday, May 5, 2018.

In a statement made available to The Oracle Today, the blogger said the Governor and his Chief of Staff and son in-law, Uche Nwosu, should be held responsible.

"If I die, Governor Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu and Imo State Government Should be held responsible", he said.

Narrating his ordeal, he said that "Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha’s thugs led by Uche Nwosu's Personal Assistant, Mr. Nwadike Chikezie, and Coordinator of Ugwumba Movement, Mr Ezinwa Wisdom Nwauwa, led more than 15 Imo State government hired thugs wearing red berat and scalf this evening and invaded Rockview Hotels, Owerri, looking for blogger, Ifeanyi Njoku, to murder for mere reporting factual and objective situation with regards to Imo All Progressive Congress Ward Congress, where Governor Okorocha was defeated at the field, forcing him to led his group to Imo State Police Command on protest.

"I therefore draw the attention of the general public, Nigeria security agencies, traditional and religious institutions in Imo State to be of the know, that anything that happens to me (IfeanyiCy Njoku), Governor Rochas Okorocha, and his Imo State Government should be held responsible".

The statement was copied to the Inspector General of Police (IGP),
Commissioner of Police Imo State, Director of State Security Services,
Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ),
Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), Council of Nigeria and
Nigeria Bloggers Association

Read More Here:http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/05/09/apc-ward-congresses-in-imo-okorocha-plots-to-kill-me-blogger/

Lalasticlala

Re: APC Ward Congresses In Imo: Okorocha Plots To Kill Me - Blogger by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

”only Someone From The Moon Can Defeat PMB In 2019” Governor Masari Says / Breaking: Buhari Departs Uk For Nigeria (watch Video) / Photos: President Buhari Meets APC Executives In The UK, Departs For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.