Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards (2944 Views)

Where's Deadrat? / Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QuietHammer(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

May AIDS catch ur brain..

Mtcccheew too
After it kills your folks
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:29pm On May 16, 2018
QuietHammer:

After it kills your folks
lol and parents get insulted
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Rawani: 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
The attempt to downplay and drown the shameless and failed scam attempt by Deadrat/Iampluto is utterly disgusting and reflects the rot in the moral fabric of his apologists.

The issue is not whether the scam was successful or not, or who's money was involved, but the fraudulent and criminal motive of the attempt is what must be continually condemned; otherwise other nairalanders could be encouraged to use lies and deceit to get financial assistance instead of sincere appeals.

Remember that with this scam and suspicions it will raise in future appeals, truly needy nairalanders might be deprived of desperate assistance due to the distrust caused by Deadrats failed daylight robbery.
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by harriet412(f): 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
Whether deadrat succeeded in scamming people or not, he is still a scammer. If someone is caught in the act stealing, is he not a thief?? I don't know why they're covering up for him. This will serve as a deterrent to others undecided
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by naijanative: 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
BlackAdam55:
the said guy deadrat or whatever it's moniker,did he try to scam people or not?

Don't know why they quickly covered up for the guy. He tried to scam people. I was on that thread. Suddenly they deleted everything
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
i hate scammers mehn.
Actually, after Lucifer i hate scammers next.
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by JhimmySpark(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2018
QuietHammer:

Come again. Did he really what?
Lol. Like your moniker, she quietly hammered your heart with dah English right? Take heart brother, the gbagun enter me too. This one deep gan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Eat A Girls Cake / No Sex Challenge: Can You Do Without Sex For One Year? / Happy Birthday Cococandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.