Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (35577 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by ThinkSmarter: 11:24pm On May 09, 2018
Biglittlelois:
True words, a man that tells you to get pregnant before marriage doesnt love you, respect you, he just wants to breed, thats all.

FTC, nice
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by SoapQueen(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2018
Abang52:

On a faceless forum What about War veterans who document their ordeals Make him no expose Wenna abi Ashawo wey full this thread sef She must chop better belly first before marriage Filth called...
Please, please kindly take your rude self off my post.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Please, please kindly take your rude self off my post.

I ain't ma'am
Go Bleep yourself
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by SoapQueen(f): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
Abang52:

I ain't ma'am
Go Bleep yourself

I am not your ma'am. I see no reason why you cannot make a post that is devoid of slurs and segregation.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I am not your ma'am. I see no reason why you cannot make a post that is devoid of slurs and segregation.
You can't be my ma'am
Just trying to up your average
Succour at least
Bleep of my mentions
If you desire a good night rest
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by SoapQueen(f): 11:43pm On May 09, 2018
Abang52:

You can't be my ma'am
Just trying to up your average
Succour at least
Bleep of my mentions
If you desire a good night rest

I really can't fault you, I see where your bitterness is coming from. Take heart. Bye.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I really can't fault you, I see where your bitterness is coming from. Take heart. Bye.

You obviously can't see shit miss
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Brush1: 11:49pm On May 09, 2018
Was making an effort to comprehend your narrative, until I read the part that stated uterine fibroids are caked contraceptive. At that point, I knew anything else you had to say, would lack intelligence.

Haven't you heard of people who had and lost all their children at old age?. I feel pity towards you, If you keep up with such thought process.

NwaAmaikpe:

There's an Mbaise proverb that says;
"It is only a foolish man that will spend his hard earned money on brideprice without first confirming if the woman's womb is not just an ornament."

I don't blame people who insist on pregnancy first before marriage.
Most girls in Nigeria are carring wombs congealed by Lime, Postinor, Shisha smoke and andrew liver salt.

5 out of 6 women are wrongly diagnosed as having uterine fibroids, when in reality it is all caked contraceptives.

Don't be decieved men,
The primary reason God asked us to marry is to procreate. Wives are called helpmates because they help the man breed, nothing more.
You marry because you want to start a family not because you love.
Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by showafrica(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

"It is only a foolish man that will spend his hard earned money on brideprice without first confirming if the woman's womb is not just an ornament."

Most girls in Nigeria are carring wombs congealed by Lime, Postinor, Shisha smoke and andrew liver salt.

5 out of 6 women are wrongly diagnosed as having uterine fibroids, when in reality it is all caked contraceptives.

Don't be decieved men,
The primary reason God asked us to marry is to procreate. Wives are called helpmates because they help the man breed, nothing more.
Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.

See as you throw bomb like where Americans dey fight is is..

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Nobody: 12:04am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't be decieved men,
Who love EPP?

Wow, nwamaikpe. Sometimes you surpass even yourself in stupidity.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by fr3do(m): 3:48am On May 10, 2018
Segeshow:
My first patient during my undergraduate obs and gynae posting was a lady who came with her husband. Their reason for visiting the hospital was infertility after 5 years of marriage. While taking history from the lady, she told me she had 14 abortions before she married the poor sucker and she never disclosed this information to bros before they got married. That day I literally had chills down my spine. The ho sleeping beside this guy every night for 5 years and allow bros to be running from pillar to post, night vigil, revival, deliverance! Fear woman is the moral of the story. Women are genuinely scary

cry cry
14 souls

But I am doubting your story, 14!
Haba

Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by fr3do(m): 3:55am On May 10, 2018
jaychubi:

Lol stop deceiving urself, d main reason men get married is to bear children forget love

And provide a loving healthy normal atmosphere for the kids.
I must add
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Pat081: 4:38am On May 10, 2018
Galaticos444:
Only yoruba demons gives a lady such condition
u dnt ve to show d world dat u re born useless every body knw dat b4
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Pat081: 4:48am On May 10, 2018
So d only tin d pastor can tin of is to go to Facebook ,Twitter ,dat is wot d guy want is different from ur want Pastor ,wen am ready sef dat is wot am going to do so dat I will nt b going 4rm one church to another in d name of looking for children
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Pat081: 5:04am On May 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
True words, a man that tells you to get pregnant before marriage doesnt love you, respect you, he just wants to breed, thats all.

FTC, nice
lol d man knw wot he want,, with wot we use to hear , read on news paper d guy hv sense u dnt want it dat Shuld nt mean every body Shuld follow u to hate it at the end of d marriage it will now b my love I want to ask 4 ur forgiveness I can nt gv birth to children again, dat I dnt knw dat u re going to marry mi dat is why I keep it away from u since all dis yrs . If it is ur brother wot advice will u gv him madam
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Pat081: 5:13am On May 10, 2018
Abi now u re right we re old to knw our right n left no pastor can tell me to do his wish ,
Segeshow:
My first patient during my undergraduate obs and gynae posting was a lady who came with her husband. Their reason for visiting the hospital was infertility after 5 years of marriage. While taking history from the lady, she told me she had 14 abortions before she married the poor sucker and she never disclosed this information to bros before they got married. That day I literally had chills down my spine. The ho sleeping beside this guy every night for 5 years and allow bros to be running from pillar to post, night vigil, revival, deliverance! Fear woman is the moral of the story. Women are genuinely scary
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by chris31(m): 5:46am On May 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:

FTC, nice
No sis ur wrong
Getting pregnant before marriage saves u from unnecessary worries after marriage
It's safer & good for a lady to prove to the guy that she can produce then it's left for the guy to fasten the preparation
Mind u most guys marry coz of a child nothing else
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Gordieshegz(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2018
Safiaa:
waiting 9
for your stupidity

On the contrary,he dropped wisdom...undisputed fact!
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Gordieshegz(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

This is quite spooky, downright seedy and very saddening. That being said, isn't it quite unethical to spill such confidential information?

Thats why he didnt give the biodata... he has not broken ethics.. he only used the body of history to make a point..
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by job1(m): 6:12am On May 10, 2018
Hmmn, his pastors are doing their job please. I'm not shading any girl.
But the world has changed, contraceptives, birth control pills, outright abortions have threatened the womb of many women, a woman has to get pregnant for me before marriage pls. It's not by force, go if u no fit
ote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67422840] shocked

Don't be decieved men,
Who love EPP?

So if you marry a woman who can't bear you kids, you are no different from gays in a same-sex relationship.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Angy55(f): 6:21am On May 10, 2018
Brush1:
Was making an effort to comprehend your narrative, until I read the part that stated uterine fibroids are caked contraceptive. At that point, I knew anything else you had to say, would lack intelligence.

Haven't you heard of people who had and lost all their children at old age?. I feel pity towards you, If you keep up with such thought process.

Are you are a he or a she?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2018
Pregnancy before marriage mbok!.... maybe except you're a virgin
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Galaticos444: 7:00am On May 10, 2018
Pat081:
u dnt ve to show d world dat u re born useless every body knw dat b4
d truth is bitter and am very sure ur demon dad gave ur mum such condition b4 he married her so I feel ur pain.wasted sperm
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Horlaslim(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2018
With all the slay mamas out there now, mehn I have to check Wetin I won buy well well to avoid story that touches wink
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by Tunagee(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't be decieved men,
Who love EPP?

Long, but senseless post. Sorry,but that's the truth. Senseless!!
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by KhadyM(f): 7:31am On May 10, 2018
Rozaytee:
lemme see dat fool dat will come near me to tell me to get pregnant before marriage is as if him mama na bastard abii...

I said the same thing to myself
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by KhadyM(f): 7:53am On May 10, 2018
jaychubi:

U don't get d point do you

It's all about confirming dt a womb exists at all so dt has been confirmed. Any woman I will marry must take in first after introduction. Failure to take in after formal introduction I won't proceed with other marital rites, I cannot come n go and carry bad market

And what kinda tests should be done on you to make sure that youre also fertile?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by blacid: 7:57am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Don't be decieved men,
Who love EPP?

God does not support fornication. What if she gets pregnant and still loses the child and can no longer bear children. God has a way of doing his things. I don't buy that idea. The 1st reason for marriage is companionship. What if you are the one having issues?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by thedondada(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2018
I remember when a girl in my class then told me that I should make sure my future wife is pregnant for me before we get married that she's telling me as a woman.

I didn't get it then cos I had no idea how bleeped up some girls are but would claim holy.

Aborting babies like no man's business. Tampering with thier wombs like it's a can of sardine.

I really support this to an extent unless the girl is ready to go for a full scan of her tubes.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by blacid: 8:01am On May 10, 2018
thedondada:
I remember when a girl in my class then told me that I should make sure my future wife is pregnant for me before we get married that she's telling me as a woman.

I didn't get it then cos I had no idea how bleeped up some girls are but would claim holy.

Aborting babies like no man's business. Tampering with thier wombs like it's a can of sardine.

I really support this to an extent unless the girl is ready to go for a full scan of her tubes.

What if you are the one who can't get her pregnant? Would you not marry?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by thedondada(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2018
Segeshow:

A doctor friend also told me a story like this. The woman had 8 abortions in the past. Though she was pregnant at the time.

I was like 8 fucking times. Can't you just have sense.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" by ademi87(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2018
my own be say... my wife go get belle before marriage or wedding or whatever, I dont trust myself. what if I'm not fertile what if she's not fertile..... abeg Nigeria Don hard pass make i dey climb mountains and valleys in the name of looking for a child abeg.

Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58