Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers (23073 Views)

Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
Deepsky:
i've been using glo's 4X recharge getting to a year now
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by tiptopy03(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Glo is the worst network I have ever used. They will just be deducting your money for no reason and any attempt to stop it will lead to another deduction. Don't tell me to buy another sim o, cos am already on my fourth sim and the story na same
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by toideve(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2018
Glo is useless
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2018
clemzo101:
Bro, i ve experienced it before, domeone is sharing your data with you. Just dial *127*00# to see the numbers sharing your data with u, to remove them just dial *127*02#. When i experienced the same thing i discovered dat 2 people were helping me finish my data, my cousin and my babe sister. Dey added demselves without me knowinh
no one is. I just checked. I got this message
NOTE: You do not have any number sharing your subscription
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by DAVIDMOE(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

......i wont subscribe to their crap bonanza cause its like the devils apple....give you something free to collect another thing of more value...

Glo network is sluggish, slow and inconsistent like Buhari's brain and especially his joystick.....Thats why Aisha has been going to Osinbajo's house to pass the night

apostle must hear this......

But anyway the woman's puna is still white
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by KELVONISTIC: 4:24pm On May 11, 2018
Someone said Goodnight will give you mb and take their network
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by deebrownneymar: 4:24pm On May 11, 2018
The call rate will be x4

2 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Problemssolver1(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2018
Whats the call rate?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by lawrenc5m: 4:37pm On May 11, 2018
Even in lagos I have to hang my phone on top of a ceiling fan so I can get a reliable network....glo is messing up big time....just bought airtel and even inside my swimming pool is perfect...amao odofin will testify
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2018
frugal:

I've used a glo line since 2004. Glo is useless.

They tampered with this offer. Before now, when you do an online top up, the bonus goes to your bonus account while the main credit goes to your main account. You could use the bonus for calls and the main account for data subscription. But now, everything goes to the bonus account which you can only use for calls and sms.

Glo is useless. I'll port soon.

Thanks for the explanation. I don't need all this bonus. None works.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Rexnegro(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol... Me that when I have about 3gig plus, I'll be scared to download file of 78MB because after I do that, 2 days later I'll hear that my data will soon be renewed because old one is about to be exhausted. My subscription on glo for some months now has never gotten to a week even when I download nothing and all auto updates are turned off including background processes.
just imagine ehn , me am jumping ship now . can't allow Glo to come n kill me. u re right bro I think they have increased their data consumption rate , person will sub 1k own , no downloading just the normal normal tin o gbam before u no text messages telling u data don finish. which one person go come use now ehn ? pls let me know if you have any better one . thanks
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by mohiozua(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
frugal:

I was. Can't seem to get in again. Maybe they suspended that one too for new entrants. Inconsistencies everywhere.

You can migrate to Glo Bumpa
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by mohiozua(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2018
frugal:

I was. Can't seem to get in again. Maybe they suspended that one too for new entrants. Inconsistencies everywhere.
To migrate to Glo Bumpa, dial *100*10*1#
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2018
Rexnegro:
just imagine ehn , me am jumping ship now . can't allow Glo to come n kill me. u re right bro I think they have increased their data consumption rate , person will sub 1k own , no downloading just the normal normal tin o gbam before u no text messages telling u data don finish. which one person go come use now ehn ? pls let me know if you have any better one . thanks
I heard Etisalat is great I'm not certain. Mtn too isn't bad.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Rexnegro(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I heard Etisalat is great I'm not certain. Mtn too isn't bad.
Mtn ? nah forget bro ,my Mtn won't go pass calling with it. will try Etisalat then , been a while I recharge the line sef . thanks bro
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:16am On May 12, 2018
Rexnegro:
Mtn ? nah forget bro ,my Mtn won't go pass calling with it. will try Etisalat then , been a while I recharge the line sef . thanks bro
probably location. My sister uses MTN and I envy her Everytime. Etisalat has always been good.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Iceberg3: 7:44am On May 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad angry angry useless network. U load 1000kobo card today,without touching it/call anybody, the whole credit disappear fiam! I don abandoned the useless thing ,once I change my banking alert,I'll trowey the nonsense

Mental you loaded 1000kobo,that is 100naira and you are making noise grin grin

Lzaa shalomc
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On May 12, 2018
grin angry
Iceberg3:

Lzaa shalomc
grin
Iceberg3:

Lzaa shalomc
pathetic! ,that is ur case.One financial institution like dat (I won't mention do name )give their staff Globe card weekly. U are too small. When it comes to food,I eat well.Even if I need money,I can get that within 24 hrs from a state.Find ur mate elsewhere
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by sexdoll: 7:16am On May 13, 2018
Flexben:
very useless plan i used it twice and they sent me an sms abt d bonus being in my bonus acct but it was not dere and the call rate is extremely high

Dial #122*30# and you will see the bonus there! wink
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Andotee: 9:16am On May 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Collection Of Nokia Themes, Games & Applications Download Here / MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27 / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.