Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (15116 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by alezzy13: 8:23pm On May 10, 2018
D babe make sense sha. Wide hips, moderate boobz, nice asss. . .just my spec kiss
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Ridbaay: 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.