Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" (972 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" by LoreDnz: 7:47am On May 10, 2018
have an issue bothering me seriously. My gf an i have been dating for over 6 months and i wish to take her seriously.
When we met she told everything about her past and i wasnt too bothered since its in the past.
The most worrying thing is the fact that her cousin have slept with her a number of times even though she CLAIMED she did it willingly just once.
The same cousin calls her each time he is on break at his own school to meet at a relative's place where they both reside and one thing usually lead to another before she come back to me weeping.
The last time she went on break, i warned her sternly not to go to her relative's but she expained why she doesnt like to go to her parents place at another state (I dont want to reveal everything here).
She came back and i discovered she got pregnant for her cousin. I'm sorry i had to soil my hand in murder (i guess you know what i mean) despite all these my love for this girl hasnt shook a bit.
I made her realise how bitter i am and even tried not to break up against my own will, she wept throughout the night and we settled the ish without involving 3rd parties.
Just 3 days ago, this same cousin called her again (she told me) asking if she.. Continue reading..
Re: Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" by hadjipapiey(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2018
Assaey undecided

La click continue reading, large gbina grin

(1) (Reply)

Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World / Sweet Selfie (photo) / 10 Secrets To Successfully Approach Women(top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.