Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World (968 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
No girl seems to like me for any romantic sturvs and its so much frustrating.

Lonelines don kee me aswear and the worst in this cold wey ful ev'where.

My number sha 09071037207
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by mimimile93: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes you can.

Especially in Nigeria.

Our Nigerian ladies are awesome.

Most beautiful creatures in the world.

They are good, intelligent and very disciplined.

They are the best in the world of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

My number sha
Who romantic sturv epp? Na romantic sturv we go chop?
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by heffem(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
loneliness? how come? that mean say u no get rabah
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by decatalyst(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
prettysassygirl:

[/s]

Very shameful comments!

No wonder women are increasingly being regarded as worthless because of their eye for money, material things and utter shamelessness in the trash they speak. undecided

Highly gutted this night. Smh.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by donstan18: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
decatalyst:
[s][/s]

Very shameful comments!

No wonder women are increasingly being regarded as worthless because of their eye for money, material things and utter shamelessness in the trash they speak. undecided

She's being sincere, I guess.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
decatalyst:
[s][/s]

Very shameful comments!

My dear,go park one side,giving someone your true undiluted love,most times doesn't work,so there should be something to gain both on the male side and on the female side.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by swiz123(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Short time na how much?

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
swiz123:

Short time na how much?
Go find those type of girls elsewhere.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by mimimile93: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

My dear,go park one side,giving someone your true undiluted love,most times doesn't work,so there should be something to gain both on the male side and on the female side.

Unfortunately the male has nothing, absolutely nothing to gain in a relationship if the lady in that relationship is a Nigerian.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

My dear,go park one side,giving someone your true undiluted love,most times doesn't work,so for me now, I would go into a relationship or marriage now knowing I have something to gain. sefini

Just don't write again...it is a mess!

Hey! It is 'C'est fini', not "sefini" small girl with big God. tongue grin
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
decatalyst:

Just don't write again...it is a mess!

Hey! It is 'C'est fini', not "sefini" small girl with big God. tongue grin
I will keep writing as much as I want,and I wld spell my words however I wanna spell it. And yea I have a very big Almighty God.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Unfortunately the male has nothing, absolutely nothing to gain in a relationship if the lady in that relationship is a Nigerian.
If u think so
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by decatalyst(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

I will keep writing as much as I want,and I wld spell my words however I wanna spell it. And yea I have a very big Almighty God.

Don't be cocky! Just learn and be less materialistic! cool
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
decatalyst:

Don't be cocky! Just learn and be less materialistic! cool
Nope,am definitely not ready and willing to learn from you. And me being materialistic or not ain't any of your bizness
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by mimimile93: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:
If u think so

It's fact.
I am not thinking of anything.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

It's fact.

I am not thinking of anything.
Okay dear,don't wanna argue with u,everyone has a right to his or her own opinion.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by mimimile93: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Okay dear,don't wanna argue with u,everyone has a right to his or her own opinion.

Thank you..
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by Brunosamel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

hungry fool grin
prettysassygirl:

hungry fool
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by extremelygolden: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Dear Mimimile93, kindly change your generalization and orientation about Nigerian girls/ladies. Believe me, my brother, there still exists good and godly ones among them albeit few.

I pray God to give you the woman that will erase every bad memory and experience you might have had in the past, and cause you to be happy always.

One Love

1 Like

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by extremelygolden: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Dear Mimimile93, kindly change your generalization and orientation about Nigerian girls/ladies. Believe me, my brother, there still exists good and godly ones among them albeit few.

I pray God to give you the woman that will erase every bad memory and experience you might have had in the past, and cause you to be happy always.

One Love.
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by Brunosamel(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
prettysassygirl:

sorry my bad is your right to be wrong
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by prettysassygirl(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Brunosamel:
hungry fool ;Dhungry fool
Yea,like i said You have the right to call me all sort of names,I care less of your opinion, you are insignificant .

PS. Don't bother quoting me again,cos I won't reply u,or say any abusive words,it doesn't get to me one bit,so pleeze safe your fingers the stress. tongue tongue
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by mimimile93: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
extremelygolden:

One Love

Change your prayer point.

Thanks anyway..

1 Like

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by malcolmzee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

My number sha

You are not alone Bro..... I have never had any girl like me in the 27 years of my existence..
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Nope,am definitely not ready and willing to learn from you. And me being materialistic or not ain't any of your bizness

My mommy said, you should continue with this attitude and you will "parun" very soon.

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by TheOdd1sOut: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2018
extremelygolden:

One Love.

change what mentality... I'll always say it..... Facts about naija gals.. They like..no... They love money.. Most of them are brainless........ And they will run you down and walk outta your life. The hoes in. nairaland will start to masturbate on this thread now
Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by Brunosamel(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
prettysassygirl:

Yea,like i said You have the right to call me all sort of names,I care less of your opinion, you are insignificant .

PS. Don't bother quoting me again,cos I won't reply u,or say any abusive words,it doesn't get to me one bit,so pleeze safe your fingers the stress. tongue tongue
grin
prettysassygirl:

Re: Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World by Mcslize: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
extremelygolden:

One Love

Let me shift in bro. While we are not doubting the fact that there exist a token of some good girls out there? The generation of the kind of gals we see today are nothing to write home about. The frivolous and frolicking kind of lifestyles they project & envisage , can make a man question their usefulness for marriage and never want to settle down cuz the good ones are not anywhere to be found.

How can we find them when they are less than 10%?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? / My Dîck Size Always Changing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.