Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

“I Can’t Support Evil” – Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Support Evil” – Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (438 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Support Evil” – Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by divinehand2003(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2018
A young South African Man has gone viral on the internet for a very funny reason.

In school or even when two bachelors share a room, it is part of the guy-code (Don’t ask me where it is written) for a roommate to vacate the room or indeed the premises when his roommate brings home a girl.

However, this young south African man refused to leave the room, and he even took photos of the two lovers in bed (LOL).

Sharing the photo on his Facebook, he wrote;

My room mate just came back with his girlfriend. They have been here staring at me for 4 hrs. They think I will go outside to give them privacy. I cannot support evil. No way! Let me even start selecting my movies.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/05/i-cant-support-evil-man-refuses-to-give-his-roommate-girlfriend-privacy-photo.html

Re: “I Can’t Support Evil” – Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 9:14am On May 10, 2018
This is one helluva roomie. He just dissed the Guy code there.

Guy on bed: bae just lay on my shoulders. If he goes out, I will just make it up to you.

Girl: Okay, let's press phone small

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up With Hot Bebs Looking For Serious Relationship 18+ / Mistake Guys Make!!! / Would You Date A White Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.