Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (100787 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Flashyoil1(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
A Nigerian guy has left so many people in stitches after he shared a photo of himself which also features his roommate with his girlfriend lying on the same bed.

The guy, with the handle, @yankohBoy on Twitter shared the photos on his page with a caption that has got a lot of people talking. It’s obvious that he got the memo from his roommate but chose to decline.

He wrote alongside the photos,

I refuse to go anywhere today

We die here

Some people have been hailing him on the microblogging platform as they say he’s curbing premarital sex while some others are not feeling him cause he’s breaking the ‘bro code’.

Checkout the photos below and tell us what you think,

See more picture here https://thickmatch.com/refuse-go-anywhere-today-die/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by neonly: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Him never meet mad room mate na agro go kill am der when they doing it from back with bed sheet covering them

279 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by SageMK: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
They say he’s curbing premarital sex...

Scam. The desire in his eyes gave him away.

Men are moved by what they see. He cannot withstand the torment. Either he leaves the room or join the party.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by jokinexcel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wince wince

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lmao cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
looking at his face,one can easily know konji is killing him

264 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
I find people cuddling, kissing in my presence irritating

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please stay awake and play a church message on FORNICATION....

Body go tell them today!!!

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
I find people cuddling, kissing in my presence irritating
Not only you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Might be that they are having a thrëësome

6 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Flashyoil1:
A Nigerian guy has left so many people in stitches after he shared a photo of himself which also features his roommate with his girlfriend lying on the same bed.

The guy, with the handle, @yankohBoy on Twitter shared the photos on his page with a caption that has got a lot of people talking. It’s obvious that he got the memo from his roommate but chose to decline.

He wrote alongside the photos,

I refuse to go anywhere today

We die here

Some people have been hailing him on the microblogging platform as they say he’s curbing premarital sex while some others are not feeling him cause he’s breaking the ‘bro code’.

Checkout the photos below and tell us what you think,

See more picture here https://thickmatch.com/refuse-go-anywhere-today-die/

Left so many people in stitches, na wa oo

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Premarital sex is a sin, I am told.
How is that so? If two human body parts are greeting each other, how is that bad? Especially if it's from two mature adults and no harm is directly caused to a third party.
How is that different from shaking one's neighbour?

The only difference is that these two body parts--- the red bearded meet and the long dangling turgid meat-- bring about some euphoric feelings when they greet.

Science says the it's because of release chemicals called dopamine and oxytocin.

Another difference is that diseases may be contracted. But then we contract diseases even by drinking water.

Tell me how premarital sex is a sin logically.

DISCLAIMER: I am not promoting premarital sex but lets play the devil's advocate.

I am waiting...

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Atheist everywhere!!!

11 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Atheist everywhere!!!
Or people finding excuses to fornicate. grin

26 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

There are too many atheist on Nairaland!! Many Agnostics are joining them too!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Atheist everywhere!!!
Not an atheist. I am even celibate. I intentionally want to get other reason aside biblical reasons.

Please edit that post and unquote me

I have removed the initial post.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Ifa catch u ee
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
cool
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Anything tagged Sinful will always have religion connotations..
What other logical reasoning are you looking for??

Outside religion, it is a fling/fun
Within religion it's a sin..

All have sinned tho!!!

Edit that post and unquote me abeg.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Edit that post and unquote me abeg.
No problem!
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nimistix(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
I've done this b4
Quite recently infact
So weird I don't know how weird it was 4 Dem but from now on I dey exit d place to avoid any wierdness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
There are too many atheist on Nairaland!! Many Agnostics are joining them too!!!

Nothing like too many. Those people are looking for silliest excuses to sin. They wanna commit sin without questioning their conscience. I have been there, have done that. Lmao. Atheist kor, agnostics ni. Bunch of demon possessed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Ifa catch u ee
Sharap. tongue
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
If that guy couldn't get a hotel room for privacy then let tHim take the blame for this BS

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Not only you.
not only both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Thiag: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Atheist everywhere!!!

how is that your headache ? undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.