Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? (12371 Views)

Why Are There No Prosecutions Of Juju? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Evidence Of Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by afib4all(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2010
when are we going to get out of this ignorance coupled with illiteracy in Naija where every abnormal things are are said to cause by juju. ok what about those twins that are born with their heads joining together, are those ones too caused by idols.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by kshow1(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2010
My people and their display of illiteracy. grin grin
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Maykelly(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]oh pleease sweet heart take it easy on me , common you haven't been sounding this hard. ok , whatever it is , whatever i have done wrong i beg you should pardon me. . . . . alright , i have known what you hate in my life but. . . . how can i do without it? cry cry .
[/size]

C'mon stop that shit of yours!, Go to devil the fool to clean those croacodie tears of yours angry
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by ElPipita(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2010
"THEORY OF A BLACKMAN", kai everything na Juju, If na oyinbo land someone would get paid to do a research on why d bloody chicken has four legs, but for 9ijja SMH!!!!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]That's not crocodile tears sweet heart , it's real i can't afford to abolish Satanism from my life , and i need you to understand SATAN is not a bad guy has Religion have spoiled his name for nothing sake. . . . . Satanism is a lifestyle but not a religion . A lifestyle which permit the world to live in peace and in harmony .

No Christian shall fight Muslim. . . .No Muslim shall fight Christian again because it's the '' New World Order ''- policy . there shall be perfect peace again after avoiding and abolishing GOD, i mean the GOD of Religion causing confusion in the world today .

see sweet heart , forget what people are saying concerning Satan , use your brain and tell me if Satan have really offend you one way or the other , be sincere and you would notice all the lies religion is doing to promote the name of God by destroying satan's name .
[/size]
May kelly:

C'mon stop that poo of yours!, Go to devil the fool to clean those croacodie tears of yours angry
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Iyineda(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2010
What the deuce!? o_O
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2010
smiley wink
Iyineda:

What the deuce!? o_O
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2010
are they saying the chicken cannot be eaten when the thing is ripe for consumption

abeg send the drumsticks my way and ill gladly devour without batting an eyelid

no be only juju, na makossa
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by emvick: 12:30pm On May 25, 2010
the canal mind never understand the things of the spirit.
genetic mutation or not--abnormal formation or what u call it.

or who can explain this story to the house,

Its strange and confusing, chick with 4 limbs, nna na wao!
are there other chick with same posture among the hatched eggs  or this 1only.
the farmer should be asked some questions concerning the chick,

keep ur finger crossed and watch out for more tori!!!!!!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2010
grin grin grin
tkb417:

are they saying the chicken cannot be eaten when the thing is ripe for consumption

abeg send the drumsticks my way and ill gladly devour without batting an eyelid

no be only juju, na makossa
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by djcrucifix(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2010
na photoshop jo!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]my dear that's not photoshop. . . .please , don't bring in here another argument . with the source you can see clearly the story is real . it isn't new thing in the world . that can occur as a result of disorder. [/size]
djcrucifix:

na photoshop jo!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by favouredjb(f): 1:39pm On May 25, 2010
you 'is' all very funny grin cheesy grin wink grin smiley grin grin
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]very funny indeed. . . . that chick would definitely make--up a cute pet. grin grin grin grin wink[/size]
favouredjb:

you 'is' all very funny grin cheesy grin wink grin smiley grin grin
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by VALIDATOR: 2:14pm On May 25, 2010
@all,
We all advocate for Nigeria's development. But the development must start in the minds of Nigerians.
The comments so far on this thread has really strengthened me so much. It is so nice to know that many right thinking Nigerians don't use juju/religion to explain things away.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by AMIRACH: 2:57pm On May 25, 2010
pls don't blame my people for their illiteracy, you know with our magical juju powers everytin is possible including jasing a chick grin
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by babsmii(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2010
viaro:

Start with this:
grin
[img]http://2.bp..com/_qHuLIb9ZGIs/SxVHVhIQlSI/AAAAAAAAB-Q/9mQ415wwZgs/s1600/TripleHeader.jpg[/img]

u no like me oo, this one go kill the owner b4 tourist reach na, lol
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by skyndyp(f): 4:49pm On May 25, 2010
This is wonderful! A four legged chick in Naija?Oh,i'll love to take a snap with it.Jehovah is so mighty!!1
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by otukpo(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2010
i dont think it has anything to do with juju.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by cvibe: 6:09pm On May 25, 2010
Naija and their beliefs!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 25, 2010
Now guys, please open google.com and enter "chicken with 4 legs" and you will be amazed at the results. It happens everywhere, just like humans with 2 heads.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by 2gd: 6:58pm On May 25, 2010
emvick:

the canal mind never understand the things of the spirit.
genetic mutation or not--abnormal formation or what u call it.

or who can explain this story to the house,

Its strange and confusing, chick with 4 limbs, nna na wao!
are there other chick with same posture among the hatched eggs  or this 1only.
the farmer should be asked some questions concerning the chick,

keep your finger crossed and watch out for more tori!!!!!!

OH PULEEZEEEEEEEEE!
@ WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS STORY, I can. It's a developmental anomaly.You can choose to believe it.You can choose not to.I really don't care.
If you want a more detailed explanation, google polymelia in animals.Hopefully, you should be able to get lots and lots of pics of animals in different parts of d world with that condition.You should also get detailed explanations of polymelia if you are really interested in the scientific explanation.
Just because you were not taught in school doesnt mean these things dont exist.I was taught in school. In one of my 300level courses.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Bluemoon1(f): 7:09pm On May 25, 2010
wonders shall neva end shocked
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by benzine: 10:20pm On May 25, 2010
Those saying it's not juju, would u eat that chicken for new year celebration? Na very correct jazz. Dat man should be forced to confess.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Freiburger(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2010
i 've seen a man with 6 fingers and a young girl with 4 arms is that also evidence of juju?
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 26, 2010
[size=8pt]It's actually quite funny that many hear are writing of mutation, genetic disorder, bla bla; and doing as if they know too much science (y'all know who am talking about!). It's still very ironic to watch same pack their bibles and go to church on sunday to worship a space daddy! and pray he keeps them from all "enemies".
That's Nigeria for you
[/size]
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by namski(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2010
Which kin juju! That na siamese chicken. Hahaha!

More value for money for the fast food joints as this chicken will provide four chicken laps.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by init4dmoni(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2010
i guess this means the gods are angry
i guess the 2 extra limbs mean they want 2 extra human heads for sacrifice
i guess we should all be terrified
i guess the OP is retarded!
well, those are all guesses undecided
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by seanmykel(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2010
I dey believe Naija and their interpretations
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by nnaemmy(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2010
I reserve my comment,
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by doublee: 11:18am On May 28, 2010
abeg we should all agree that this is evil.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by netghost: 7:48pm On May 28, 2010
ignorant race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted. / Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.